A Good Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been punished for cumming without permission by being made to kneel in the kitchen, my wrists behind me, with the ball handle of the pantry door in my mouth and with my back to the room and ignored for an hour. Thankfully I was allowed a cushion on which to kneel but my knees still hurt by the time I was allowed to stand. The handle had just slid passed my teeth when I fully opened wide and then they sat behind it as it filled my mouth. With my face so near the door and with my mouth full I was unable to look round. My body still throbbed. My cunt felt obviously used, my face smelt strongly of Anna's orgasm. After kneeling there, ignored and alone, with saliva dribbling from my mouth and down my front for what felt like hours. I felt very submissive. My knees, my back and jaws ached so much but I knew I deserved it.

I hadn't really known what to expect in the days following but it was good. We all seemed closer, now all three of us were bound together. It was almost like being in a three way marriage.

In the house I was usually expected to be naked. I was naked and they were dressed most of the time. I knew my place naked; I knew what I was and what I was best used as. It wasn't just when I was in my room or with Michael, it was the entire house, the entire time now.

I had come home with Anna and she had made clear what she expected.

"Why are you wearing clothes?"

"I... I..."

"You know not to with Master. Get used to it with me! I expect you on display for me, available. What do I want to see?"

"Me. On display...naked."

"Yes, yes, I just said that, but what exactly do I want to see of yours?"

"My tits. And and ... my pussy."

"Yes, that's right. But its a cunt Anna. I have a pussy, you have a cunt. I want to see you show me your disgusting slutty body, see your dirty cunt and tits, before me. I thought you already agreed. Are you being disobedient? Don't you want to show me your dirty cunt Lucy? And why aren't you calling me Miss or Mistress? "

"Oh sorry Miss, sorry Mistress. Yes... yes... I do... want you to see my dirty bits Miss." I felt as though I had totally lost any control of the situation, the realisation of her control stunning..

"Well then, get on with it." I had struggled out of my clothes in the hall, rushing, getting caught up in them in my haste. Finally they were in an untidy pile on the floor and I was standing naked as Anna looked me over. She had me open my legs, close them, had me bend over fully and partially, to see again how my bared pubic area looked. Her fingers gently trailed over me, over my mound and to my lips before running more firmly over me, making me jerk.

I knew I'd get used to thinking of her as 'Mistress'.

Mistress liked me to lick her often. It was something I never imagined I'd do with Anna. Each time the humiliation of being used by her was as great, it lessened slowly, but the enjoyment of pleasing increased for me. Whenever I felt Mistress' body react to my mouth I found a delicious sensation inside my pussy. Sometimes she wanted release quickly, other times it would take much longer and my mouth and jaw would ache. When she wanted quick release I was allowed to use my fingers as I sucked and licked at her lips and clit but at other times only my mouth was allowed to touch her like it was with Michael, Sir. Gradually I knew I was getting better at pleasing her, feeling her juddering against my mouth, being covered in her juices. I found that by gently circling her clit the the tip of my tongue but not quite touching it, round and round, then tapping her clit with my tongue caused particular pleasure. I found if I was careful I could draw her pleasure out and out by doing this, pausing and continuing from the beginning over and over. I would feel her heels in my back, her hands holding my hair, her hips undulating. I would see the maw of her vagina actually opening and closing as if gasping for air. She would rub my face in it after she came, like a dogs nose in its piss, but this was for the opposite reason. Nor was I allowed to wash afterwards, she wanted me to smell the sex, smell my submission. I found it darkly exciting. I never realised how I could feel so excited by thoughts of licking another girl. She was my Mistress.

Master had me stand naked in front of him in the kitchen. i had my hands around my wrists behind my back, leaving me very aware of my vulnerability. He knew the scary feeling excited me, the lack of control it made obvious. My hard nipples thrust out from me making my arousal very apparent. Mistress walked in carrying the dildo I had bought to practise sucking on. With the sucker on its base she stuck it to the front of the seat of one of the wooden kitchen chairs. I looked at it as it moved slightly after being fixed, my mouth felt dry.

"Sit on it."

It wasn't easy without my hands. I had to squat lewdly, rub it over a few times with my lips, parting them, finding my entrance and pushing down further and further. I needed to slowly fuck myself with it until I had opened enough to take it all.

I was told to keep absolutely still, with it embedded in me. It made me gasp just being there, the fullness, the stretching, I couldn't help but spasm around it. I found this really humiliating. It really did feel as if I was just an animal, but the fact that I could see they both enjoyed it made me aroused, the humiliation added to the arousal and knew I belonged to them.

"We need to talk about things. I think it's time for some ground rules, like a safe word. Don't you?" I looked up at Master as he spoke. I liked to think of him as 'Master'. He wasn't macho or insecure, I had never seen him lose his temper, scream, or yell. He never was unthinking in his use of me, he expected me to accept punishment but it was never gratuitous. The words he used with me might be harsh at times helping me realise my place or excited me but the words were often softly spoken. I always saw him as gentle, sensitive, loving, and caring. Nor did I ever think that I could do whatever I liked when he was nice. He was comfortable in his control of me without ever losing control over himself.

My cunt was full, I was bound, I was naked. I was embarrassed and they both could see I was getting very horny again. I was squeezing the vibe with my muscles. I didn't feel as if I could stop myself getting excited anymore, they had control over that too. Mistress watched with a knowing wicked grin from the table.

"Would we have got here if I had a safe word Sir? Wouldn't I have used it at the beginning or when other things happened. I trust you. You know I do." I whispered, attempting not to sound as if I was arguing.

"It's for extremes, things you really can't take. It's not like you have a cop out, it'll help you be aware that you've accepted the things you do more. You'll always know you could have stopped it but didn't." I nodded in acquiescence. It made sense, I'd not thought of that. That inner knowledge of having accepted. It didn't matter about 'before'.

"You have given me control, can use and offer your body how I wish, which pleases me, though it has to be fully accepted, no arguing, no holding back, no cheating." I swallowed and nodded again. Sir's fingers caressed around my spread lips. I was wet of course.

"You've also accepted Anna as your Mistress. You now do all she says, are obedient. You accept that you are to pleasure her. There will be others to control you too in different ways, others to use you. They will be allowed more control than the men you've been with."

"Who Sir?"

"It doesn't matter who. You'll accept who I give you to?"

"Yes." He smiled. and caressed my face.

"It will be me who will determine who has the opportunity to use you. I will decide what they can and can't do in some cases. You'll belong to me. You'll always be returned to me even if I am not always with you. As long as you understand and accept my ownership of you. Do you."

"Yes Sir, I accept it and know it is what you want." Whispering. "I want to feel it too." But I knew inside it didn't matter. I was his sub, his whore, he owned me, he wanted to own me. That was enough if I pleased him. His fingers came to my mouth. I suckled them automatically. It made me feel very subby as usual, like a child almost. It happened every time his fingers were in my mouth, especially with the taste and smell of my juices filling my mouth and nose.

"Stand up." I rose unsteadily, the vibe pulling wetly and noisily from me leaving me feeling empty. "Now, kneel before it and suck it clean. Don't cum."

Anna was watching. It had been hard coming to terms with having no privacy in front of another woman, her seeing everything, knowing about me like this. She knew the little things about being a woman. She had made me ask her whenever I wanted to go to the toilet, stood watching me do it when she allowed me to go. Totally humiliatingly she even wiped me after I had finished.

I bent over carefully, still bound, let the dildo slide into my mouth, the taste of me strong. Master felt between my spread thighs, rubbed over my hard bud. He knew I was aroused. His stiff fingers rubbing around my clit as I clenched inside. My body was jerking on the edge. I willed it back. The knowledge that I couldn't cum yet was very arousing, making it worse. I just managed to bring myself back under control, panting. I sucked on the plastic dick. I had to be good. A good bad girl. "Remember whenever anything or anybody uses your cunt it is your duty to clean the cock or fingers or whatever afterwards with your mouth. Even your own fingers. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master." I suckled his fingers until I was told to stop.

12