A Good Idea at the Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." I moaned, near tears with desire.

"What do you want?"

"You."

"You have me."

"I want you inside me."

"How?"

"I want your cock inside me, fucking me. I want nothing more than feeling you against me and in me. Please."

"Yes, baby." He removed his hand and slid his cock into its place. Very slowly, so that I could feel every inch, he entered me. I lay back and accepted him into me, pushing my hips up against his until he was all the way in. Then I opened my eyes and he was staring down at me with complete tenderness.

His lips covered mine and I came, wrapping my pussy tight around his cock and I felt him groan into my mouth. Unable to resist, he finally started moving, slowly back and forth, never releasing my lips, driving me to yet another orgasm. He did not let me stop orgasming, pulling off just a bit and then driving harder into me again, faster and stronger until he was pounding into me, and with every thrust another roll of pleasure fell around us.

Eventually I could take no more. I bucked my hips up into him and flipped his strong body over onto his back, and as I fell on top of him I was rewarded with his release. I felt his hard cock pump cum inside me, and collapsed onto his chest.

He rolled to the side and tried to extract his cock from between my legs but I squeezed and held him there.

"Don't," I pleaded.

"Anything you say," he agreed, wrapping his arms around my exhausted body. I was satisfied. I had no desire to move, no desire for anything else. I began to fall asleep.

"Thank you," I mumbled as I drifted off.

"Any time Samantha, of course."

12