All Comments on 'A Good Little Boy for Jeanette'

by harrietmarwood

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Corruption of youth!

Fantastic... what Control ,, what Domination of a youth! Absolutely the BEST!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please continue this

This story is amazing, please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Latest Story

This is an excellant story! You write as well as Jane Marwood and the plots and characters are as good as anything she's posted. Please keep posting on this site. There is so little of this particular genre to be found anywhere. I can't wait to see what Dr. Underwood has in store for our young man. Thank you for sharing this with us.

BeggingformoreBeggingformoreover 9 years ago
Great Writing

Absolutely HOT...Can't wait for the continuation.

monak4umonak4uover 9 years ago
try a cane next time...

tie him to a spanking bench

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Nice beginnings, I will be waiting for Dr. Underwoods examination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome!

This is one of the best stories I've ever read! I wish I were Timmy, living his life!

Archangel_MArchangel_Malmost 9 years ago
M0ar please!

You simply must continue this story! So delightfully perverse, and so well-written to boot. Bravo!

My suggestion would be to consider adding a beautiful young lady around Timmy's age, or perhaps a titch older. She'd be dominant over Timmy, of course, but subordinate to Mommy. What exactly might transpire I leave to your delightfully twisted mind, my dear Lady Harriet.

Not that you seem in much need of it, but should you require an editor and/or proofreader, please don't hesitate to contact me! <3

JestuaJestuaalmost 9 years ago
Really like the story

I have one suggestion, it really disrupted the story for me (can't speak for others) having the boy's moans actually written out. It would flow better for me if you just added something in a paragraph saying "Timmy whimpered/moaned beneath her".

Regardless, great story, very well written, I especially enjoyed the descriptions of what she saw as she took him, very arousing seeing it from her point of view!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent!

I look forward to seeing the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful story

Please write more about this wonderful relationship! I'm awfully envious of Timmy. Such a lucky boy to feel her love so deeply.

themanredthemanredover 6 years ago
Lovely!

Very erotic descriptions of beautiful bodies, and I love the sharp contrast between Jeannette's soft, feminine appearance and her sadistic desires. Her clothing is sexy, the bondage is well-described, and I LOVE the scene with the double-dildo.

This is a fantastic piece!

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 6 years ago
Very Good!!

Story! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️'s,added you to my favorites and love you're little profile pic lol

Please make a part 2 of this masterpiece! Oh lord,what I wouldn't give to meet someone like Jeanette when I was a horny,ready to fuck anything that walked(women only) 18 year old😊Thanks Again!

CroonyCroonyalmost 6 years ago
More?

Like everyone else I would love to read a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
slow but sure

if I had a delicious little Timmy Iwould take it much slower. hate to see him "opened up"so far .Iwould savor him bit by bit.wouldlove if Jeanette used smaaller toys on him and you described the pain A young boy should be broken in bit by tender bit.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

OMG part 2. Super good "Mommy"

sillyfaeriesillyfaeriealmost 2 years ago

OMG I nearly came just reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was awesome...panties, diapers and strapon....I struggled to stop myself cumming before I reached the end. Part 2 please mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This really needs to be continued with Mommy and Dr using Timmy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous