All Comments on 'A Good Little Cock Sucker Ch. 02'

by Apple_of_Eden

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
jimmyturtlemanjimmyturtlemanover 6 years ago
You nailed it.

Apple, you are a master of story telling. I loved every word of this chapter. You have certainly portrayed my transformation over the years from naive, fumbling husband, only interested in mastering the ways to properly pleasure my wife, to a cum loving cock sucker. As an unofficial contributor to this story, I must say that you have taken some of my scrambled words and thoughts and turned them into a masterful work of erotica. Thank you for acknowledging my humble contribution to your work.

Jimmy

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenover 6 years agoAuthor
More than "humble"...

My dear Jimmy,

Your "humble" contribution, as you so call it, was the reason this story came to be. Reading your words and posts brought these chapters to life. Thank you for sharing part of your journey with me and giving your permission to share it with the Lit readers. I hope you enjoyed the story.

Always,

Apple

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenover 6 years agoAuthor
Hmm...

Above Anon,

Thank you for reading my story and commenting. As a writer, I realize I can't meet everyone's needs. Based on your comment, maybe the FETISH section isn't for you. Most of the stories deal with various erotic sex acts that maybe considered "out of the norm," "dark," or "taboo" issues by some. You may prefer stories in the "Romance" or "Non-erotic" sections of Lit. Good luck with your next choice of stories. I hope it is more to your liking.

Apple

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hey Apple

Chapters 1 and 2 are both strong. Your descriptive abilities for both the sex and the emotions make it easy for the reader to be in the moment with Jon. What I don't get is the supposed link between the two chapters. The set up you gave of the marital history is nothing like that of chapter two. Where would this action fit into the action of chapter one? Both are good, I just don't see the same character. It seems more like the start of an anthology where each chapter is a different man's journey to becoming a good little cocksucker.

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenover 6 years agoAuthor

Anon 11-13-17 Wrong CAT: Again, I'm not sure which story you are reading. There was no "gay" reference in this story, nor was there any "sticking your dick in my face" references. This is a fetish story about the kinks and sexual journey of this character.

Anon 11-13-17 Hey Apple: Thank you for your comments, feedback, and questions. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the stories. The link between the two stories was that CuriousOne (Jon) started off with a limited and traditional concept of sex. As he tried to learn more, he discovered alternative sexual interests. However, I do agree with you in regard to a disconnect between some of what was described in the first part of the story in regard to the marital relationship, for that I apologize, it was my error.

FYI: This is a second story regarding the beginning of his journey. There will be a third story with CuriousOne(Jon) posted next. However, the following stories in the series will include different characters and life experiences.

Thank you for your feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great pic sucker

Love your cock sucker story so far. Looking forward to more. The first story was exactly how I experienced it.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed your story. I grew up in the same era you did. I also got a lot of my knowledge about sex from penthouse and penthouse forum. Then I advanced to penthouse variations where the letters got a little more outside the norm. Like you I got lots of ideas for fantasy. I love your stories and look forward to hearing more so I hope there are more chapters coming.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 5 years ago
this chapter was awesome too

it is surpising how the way you wrote this, how many readers/members can insert themselves into the story. and yes, I was one too. almost a duplicate fit. I liked it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow awesome writer...loved it all...discovering your desire to be submissive, almost like you reached into my mind. I relate to Jon and feel I could easily go down this road to being orally submissive to my wife or another couple and another married male friend who I've seen nude a number of times. Gets the wheels turning in my head! Had me hard throughout the build up and could feel my heart rate building as you built on your story...now onto the next chapter!

DomFckrDomFckr5 months ago

Ohh how I Love to turn married men into bisexual cocksuckers in the heat or the moment when the accidental touching is not so accidential and i push it near their face and watch their cocks bounce or flex is when i know he will soon follow orders and lick his wife and even share my cock and then in passion wil let it slip into his mouth at which point i will have my hand at the back of his head not letting him remove it as i tell him the only way is when he has made me cum and then he can share it with his wife. Of course the wife is Always HOT over seeing her husband dominated by another man and usually because i am a strong man the regular not so muscular hubbies fall in line making my conversion easy as i tell them once they swallow my cum my dna makes them my bitch too. And it is only a matter of time before i have his wife prepping hi with a strapon in preparation for my Bull cock to take his virginity and he becomes a full cuckold as i will usually have his wife's approval as she will see it as exciting but doesn't know where i am leading them. She will like the power of fucking him with a strapon as the nerve endings will have him submitting and questioning his manhood as i come in and make him my little bitch and sissify him. Soon i will have 2 bitches to fuck and beg to suck my multi-climaxxing cock as i tell them my record is 5 times in a night and see if they can get more loads out of me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous