A Good Little Cock Sucker Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Me, boy," she commanded as she pulled my leash and drew my head down. "I want you to take your time and do a very good job my pet."

"Yes, Madame," I said. I was more than happy to pleasure my dominant. Just then, an odd thought entered my mind...I hope I can please her as much as I please MrThick.

The thought was quickly erased as she pulled on my leash again and led my head to her pussy.

I wanted to please her and bring her pleasure. I wanted to be her good boy, her good pet. In truth, I wanted to make her come and to taste her nectar. Secretly, before the weekend came to an end, I was hoping to taste MrThick from between her legs. My cock jumped several times as that thought played in my head.

Madame held my leash tightly and close. I was barely able to move an inch or two between her legs. My ass was high as I leaned down and sank my head between her long legs. I drew my nose up and down her slit several times before I allowed my tongue to touch her. Her juices coated me and I loved it. With each stroke of my nose, I heard a little ooh sound from MrsThick. It pleased me.

Taking her labia into my mouth, I suckled it. I was holding her flesh between my lips, sucking and pulling her fatty lip away from her body, then releasing it, only to take it again. Repeating my actions on her other lip, I felt Madame squirm her butt into the mattress. She was liking her boy's ability. She tried to pull away from me, but I held onto her lucious flesh.

Pushing my face further into her, I placed the tip of my nose over her clit and lightly massaged it in circles as I lightly licked her inner labia with the tip of my tongue. Teasing her with feather lite licks. One at a time, I teased her soft pink flesh, repeating this move several times before she moaned loudly and bucked forward.

Happy with my progress, I took a deep breath and gave a moan of satisfaction myself. With the flat of my tongue, I covered as much of her cunt as possible as I bathed her with my tongue. Back to front, I licked her over and over again. Her taste and smell covered my face.

I caressed her sex with the flat of my tongue, enjoying her taste and wanting more. She bucked a few times before she pulled tightly on my leash and pushed my head firmly into her.

"Eat me, boy," she commanded as she bucked forward.

Thrusting my tongue into her vagina, I probed and prodded. I licked and sucked on her pussy lips. I tickled around her hole with the tip of my tongue until she cried out and then I thrust it back into her. Her wetness covered me. It was a major turn-on.

"Fuck, yes!" she cried out and I smiled, but never stopped eating her.

My sucking, licking, probing, and prodding of her didn't slow until I felt her body shake. When I knew she was at the edge of orgasm, I returned to her clit. I blew the lightest of breaths over it and felt her thighs shiver against my face. Then, I held it between my lips. While I was licking and sucking on her hard little nub of nerves Madame orgasmed.

Her hips lifted from the bed. Her hand pushed down on the back of my head. Her cry of "Fuck," rang in the silence of the room.

I licked my Madame clean, enjoying the taste of her. When I was sure I had eaten every drop from her, I kissed her pussy and thanked her.

"Thank you, Madame. It was a pleasure to taste you. I hope I was pleasing to you." I continued to lick around my mouth and loved the last bit of her taste.

"You were boy...that you were," she said between short breaths.

I remained on all fours between my dominant's legs and placed my head on her thigh. She reached down and stroked my head. The mattress shifted. Without looking, I knew MrThick had joined us on the bed. I could hear him whisper to MrsThick.

"Happy, MrsThick?"

"Yes, MrThick. Very happy."

"Was he a good boy for you?" He asked. I waited for her answer.

"You were right MrThick. Our boy is very good with that mouth of his."

She said, Our boy, and I felt a sense of pride and accomplishment. I had satisfied both of my dominants. My pleasure was at a high. Pleasing my dominants made me feel good.

"We should get some sleep before we play again," MrThick said. "You've done very well tonight, CuriousOne. Get some sleep now."

We were all tired. It had been a long day and it was closer to the time to wake up than it was for us to be going to sleep.

I peeked up to see MrThick and Madame holding each other. I curled up between her legs, the side of my face resting on her thigh. Facing MrThick, I could see his big thick cock as it laid over his thigh pointing at me.

Tempted to give it a lick, but way too tired, I dreamed of sucking it as I fell asleep.

********

When I woke, it felt like I barely slept, yet it had been a few hours. We ordered room service and showered while we waited for our food to be delivered.

Madame entered the shower first. I was pleased when she ordered me to clean her. Sudsing her body and washing her felt right. I loved touching her body. I circled the soapy cloth over her breasts. Taking my time, I teased her nipples to hard little nubs with the washcloth. When I was done, she nodded and looked downward.

I went to my knees and prepared to clean her womanly parts. She spread her legs for me and with her eyes, she commanded me to wash her.

My hands slid up and down her legs. Then I slowly and gently cleaned her pussy. The soapy cloth left tons of suds on her. With one hand, I spread her labia, with the other, I stroked and cleaned her inner folds with the tips of my fingers. God, she was so soft and silky. She handed me the shower head and I rinsed her thoroughly.

When she reached down, she took my hand that held the shower head in hers and moved it to where she wanted it. I watched as she leaned back against the wall and placed one leg over my shoulder. She held a handful of my hair in her grip as her arousal grew. When she began to rock back and forth into the spray, I brought it closer to her clit.

Madame groaned as the water pulsed over her little raspberry. I watched as the muscles of her abdomen tightened. She pulled my hair as she thrust her pelvis toward me. Her pussy was mere inches from my face. I moved the shower head in little circles around her clit and she cried out in pleasure.

Leaning forward, I kissed her clit. I teased her with the tip of my tongue before bringing the pulsing shower head back and bringing her to orgasm. My cock hardened as I watched her body respond and she came to orgasm.

Pre-cum leaked from me. Watching Madame respond the way she did was amazing. I loved watching her body. Her tits firm. Her nipples hard and dark in color. I loved how her stomach muscles tightened and her thighs shook. Her entire body trembled as she cried out and came.

My cock was bouncing and cum continued to drip from me. She looked down and said, "No, no, no...no orgasm for you boy."

When she was ready, I rinsed her. Gently, I dried her by dabbing a small washcloth over her body. She refused to allow me to use a bath towel.

"You'll pay more attention to detail if you use a washcloth, boy." She was of course, right. I took my time and covered every inch of her body to make sure she was dry. When I was done, I held her silky bathrobe for her as she slid her hands into the sleeves. She waited while I tied the belt and then patted my head like you would a puppy.

Before she left the bathroom, she held the lower half of her robe open and said, "Thank your dominant, boy."

Again, I dropped to my knees, kissed her pussy and thanked her for allowing me to please my dominant. A huge drop of pre-cum fell from the tip of my cock.

Again, she reminded me. "Do not come," she winked as she turned and said, "I'll send MrThick in now."

I turned the shower on and let the hot water warm and steam up the room. MrThick entered the room naked and with a raging erection. I couldn't help but smile as I saw his cock all purple and hard. His head was huge and immediately, I wanted it in my mouth.

MrThick allowed me to soap up his body, but then he placed his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me to my knees.

"Be a good boy and suck my cock."

While MrThick showered and washed his hair, I gave him a blowjob. I was sucking, licking, and kissing his cock and all he did was ignore me. His control was amazing. I watched as he rinsed off the soap and seemed to forget I was there. Annoyed by the lack of attention, I took him deep in my throat and started to give him a hummer.

It didn't take long to have the desired effect. He wasn't ignoring me now.

Within minutes, MrThick was moaning and leaning into the wall as he thrust his hips forward and his cock slid along my tongue. His head rested on his left arm while his right gripped a handful of my hair. I sucked and hummed while he pushed and pulled my head back and forth with force. Several times, his cock hit the back of my throat.

A deep growl came from MrThick. His body shook and he pulled my hair tight. Then he came with force. His cock pulsed deep in my throat as he came and his cum slid down my throat. I swallowed hard on him and he literally jumped, but his cock never left me.

He didn't move for some time after his orgasm. I held still with his cock slowly softening in my mouth. It wasn't until he pulled back on my hair that I released him.

"Fuck," he said, looking down into my eyes. "You are the best little cock sucker."

He leaned down and kissed me. His tongue forcefully entered my mouth and shot down my throat just as his cock did a short time earlier. I was enjoying the kiss when I felt his hand wrap around my cock and my body jerked in surprise.

MrThick put his free hand on my chest and pushed me back against the shower wall. I watched as he poured hair conditioner in his hand and began to slowly stroke my cock. His eyes were locked on mine. I couldn't look away from him. My breathing started to come faster as he stroked my cock to hardness.

His grasp tightened and he stroked the shaft of my cock hard and slow.

"Don't move," he said as he took his hand from my chest and took hold of my balls. He began to roll them in the palm of his hand. First one, then the other, then doing both. Never once did he stop stroking my cock while he played with my balls.

I was hard as a rock when he released me and began giving me commands.

"Turn around and face the wall," he said as he took hold of my shoulders and turned me.

I did as he instructed and that all too familiar feeling of excited jitters ran through my body. I knew this man. I recognized his command voice. I felt the exact same feelings of excitement, anxiety, anticipation, and lust that I did everytime we met and he dominated me to his will.

"Cross your arms on the wall boy and place your head there."

I did as told.

"Spread your legs and bend slightly at your hips."

Again, I did as I was instructed. My mouth was dry and I was swallowing hard. I could hear the beat of my heart in my ears. I could feel how hard it was beating in my chest. It was just me and MrThick, alone in the shower. My first dominant. My teacher and mentor. My first cock. All sorts of memories rushed through my head.

"Trust me," he whispered in my ear as he hand reached around and he began to tease and pinch at my nipples.

My head fell against my arms and I looked down to watch his hand as he played with me.

"Yes, Sir. I trust you."

"Good," he said and pinched my nipple so hard that it made my cock jump and bounce off my belly three times.

His hand left my nipple and moved down my abdomen. When he reached my cock, he started to stroke me more gently. Up and down, slow and easy as he whispered to me.

"You're not to come until I give you permission."

"Yes, Sir."

"You're not to move unless I tell you to."

"Yes, Sir. I won't move."

"If you want me to stop, what do you have to do?"

"I'll use my safe word, Sir. I'll say, RED."

"Good boy."

His hands continued to dance over my cock. He stroked me until he thought I couldn't hold back any longer and then he released my cock, only to play with my balls. He'd rub them, gently pull on them, and then go back to my cock.

With his free hand, he began to massage his way down my back. He played with my ass and began to stroke his fingers over the crack of my ass much like MrsThick had earlier. I felt as he spread my cheeks with his thumb and I think his ring finger and pinky. He began to circle my anus with his other two fingers. I could feel his thick middle finger rub over and then push on the ribbed ring of my anus.

His hand continued to play with my ass as he stroked my cock. The combined pleasure was enough to send me into orgasm, but I forced myself to focus and not to let myself come. When his hand left my ass, I thought I had a repreve. But I was wrong.

The sound of a container being squeezed brought my attention from my cock to what he was doing behind me. I felt a cold, thick gel like substance run down the crack of my ass. I realized it must be the conditioner he used earlier.

MrThick spread my ass cheeks again and rubbed the gel over my asshole with the pad of his thumb. My mind quickly became alert and focused. I could feel and see his left hand stroking my cock, but I was intently focused on what he was doing with his right.

I must have been holding my breath, because I heard him command me to relax and breath.

"Breathe, CuriousOne. Relax and breathe."

"Yes, Sir." I said as I tried to do my best to relax. The breathing part was a little easier, but the relaxing part wasn't coming along so good.

I could feel the cold gel being rubbed over my hole and I tried to remain calm, but my body was tense and my mind was imagining all sorts of things.

"Breathe," I heard him say again. "Relax your ass."

Finally, I focused on my body. Leaning my head back on my arms, I watched as my Dom stroked my hard cock. I saw the dribblings of my pre-cum hang from my cock head. I was trying to control my breathing and relax my muscles as he continued to play around my hole.

"I'll be gentle," he said and then I felt the pressure of his finger over my hole. "Relax and bear down," he instructed. I did the best I could. I was nervous and excited, but I was unsure of how this would feel. MrThick had more than a big thick cock...he had big thick fingers too.

The pressure built as the tip of his finger entered me and I gave a soft cry out. It was more of a release of anxiety and fear than it was in response to pain. It actually wasn't pain that I felt as much as it was a pressure at this point.

"Bend and relax," he said.

I moved my legs back a little more and slid my arms and head further down the wall. I bent over a little more and spread my legs farther apart.

"Good boy. Now relax that ass hole."

My body shook at that last command, but I tried.

I heard the squirting sound of the bottle again and felt as more gel coated my crack and asshole. MrThick twisted his finger as he entered me a little more.

My ass tightened and he squeezed my cock tight. Immediately, I released my tension on my ass muscles...and he released his on my dick.

He held his finger still as he talked to me and began to stroke my cock and massage my balls. His words were quiet and calm as he whispered to me. He was still talking to me in that dominant, no-nonsense way he does, but he was telling me what he was going to do next.

"I'm going to work my finger in slow, boy. You'll feel pressure, maybe a little bit of a burn, but you can take this. You will take this and more. In the end, I know you'll enjoy it."

"Yes, Sir." My words were barely whispered and my voice was dry. I wanted to please him and I knew that he had never and would never hurt me. I just had to get over my own fear and anxiety and I knew I would enjoy this as much as I did everything else.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir."

Slowly, he advanced his finger a little more. He waited and stroked my cock several times before he tried to advance his finger deeper into my ass.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, Sir." I said. This time, as he moved his finger deeper into me, I felt my body push back against his hand. I couldn't believe it. I didn't think to do it, my body moved on its own.

I heard MrThick sigh and then I swore he was smiling.

He stroked my cock and brought me close to orgasm. My pre-cum was now dripping freely from my cock and MrThick was using it as a natural lubricant. He began to massage the palm of his hand over the head of my cock and I became lost in the feeling of pleasure.

My head fell loosely from my neck and my body relaxed, preparing for my orgasm. Just as he stroked me close to my releasing point, his finger slid fully into my ass. My body tensed and he began to fuck my ass with his finger as he stroked my cock at the same pace.

I didn't know what hit me. My body was jerking forward, pushing my cock into his hand and then pushing back, forcing his finger deeper and harder into my asshole. The feeling was amazing. I was being jerked off and ass fucked at the same time.

I moaned out in pleasure and I felt his finger curl inside of me. The probing and strokes became more focused and firmer. I realized he found my prostate and was massaging it. I gasped at the overwhelming rush of energy I felt.

"I have to come," I cried out. "Please, Sir."

"Come," he said.

As he continued to fuck my ass and jerk me off, I had an explosive orgasm. Cum shot all over my belly and chest. The last shot hit the shower wall.

When he milked me dry, he pulled his finger from my ass. He didn't say a word as he took the soap and washed his hands. Then he scooped the remaining cum from my chest and feed it to me.

"You did well, boy. It will be easier for you the next time."

Next time? Was he already planning the next time.

Pleased with me, MrThick began to wash me. He washed my neck, arms, chest and abdomen rather quickly. He took his time as he soaped and caressed my cock and balls as he continued to clean me. When he turned me around to face the wall, I knew what he would clean next.

He placed his hand on my lower back and bent me over. Then he slowly and thoroughly washed my ass. He spent a few minutes washing along the crack of my ass and over my ass hole. Then, teasingly, he reached between my legs and grabbed my balls.

"You better finish washing yourself boy...or this shower isn't going to end any time soon and I'm starving.

"Yes, Sir," I said and smiled as he slapped my ass.

I rinsed him off and dried him before finishing my own shower.

Just as I entered the main room, our food was being delivered. The service attendant was smiling at Mr and MrsThick as they sat next to each other with looks of sexual satisfaction written all over their faces.

When I came out of the bathroom with wet hair, the same satisfied look on my face, and only a towel around my waist, his jaw dropped and he almost tripped as he quickly left the room.

We looked at each other and laughed. Then we sat around the table, ate, and chatted about general life things. About an hour after eating, we started to play again. None of us wanted to waste a minute of our remaining time together.

********

At first, Madame sat on the chair and watched as I pleasured MrThick on the bed. It didn't take her long to decide she wanted to be in on the fun.

Through my peripheral vision, I watched as she removed her robe and then she was out of my line of vision. I felt the bed jerk from the bottom and knew she was behind me. She had the perfect view of my ass and MrThick's face. I peeked up at him, cock in mouth, and saw as he smiled down at MrsThick.