A Good Little Cock Sucker Ch. 04

Story Info
Saying Goodbye...CuriousOne says goodbye to MrThick.
13.3k words
4.64
11.8k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saying Goodbye

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue: CuriousOne has been just that for a long time...curious. Initially intrigued by the idea of sucking off another man, he searched the web to see what, if anything, was posted on the subject. He learned more than he expected. Fascinated by not only the information he found, but by how many men shared his fantasy, he continued his search. Then, he met MrThick.

After a brief online friendship they met in RL, and MrThick became CuriousOne's first. Giving him an experience he could never forget and a friendship he didn't want to end. After months apart, MrThick invites CuriousOne for a weekend reunion . A reunion that turns into a command performance full of surprises and an introduction to MrsThick.

p.s. Dear Readers, this story will be best enjoyed if you read it in its entirety. You can start here and still enjoy the story, but you'd have a much better experience and understanding of the characters if you read the first three chapters.

~Apple

My thanks to gb for beta reading my story. I always appreciate your feedback.

********

"Fuck, I love your mouth, boy!" MrThick called out as he shot off.

"Suck him good, boy. Get all of him in there," MrsThick, now my Madame, commanded as I felt her hands on the back of my head. His cock blocked my throat and I gagged as he continued to unload. Two more wads of cum hit the back of my throat. I swallowed and was able to suck his dick a few times before the next shot came.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh," he moaned with the last of his thrusts. Holding my head in place as he thrust so high, he lifted his ass from the chair.

He fell back into the seat, but kept his grip on my hair and the sides of my head. Holding my face in place, his legs sprawled out along my sides, he waited until he caught his breath to speak.

"Stay," he said.

Madame watched everything as she stood behind me. She began to caress her hands up and down my back, and whispered in my ear as MrThick recovered.

"You're a good boy. You're a good little cock sucker, boy."

She was rubbing my shoulders and back as she continued to entice me with her words.

"We're going to have so much fun with you this weekend." As she said that, her hands slid down and over my ass. I felt her finger trace the crack of my butt and start to slide between my cheeks. Reflexively, I tightened my ass and she spanked me firmly. Without warning, three hard swats with her bare hand came down with a sting, each one randomly placed over my buttocks.

"Boy, you have such a tight little ass. You're not denying your Madame, are you?" She grabbed a handful of my already warmed and sore butt and dug her nails into my flesh. "You've been such a good boy so far," she said as she squeezed tighter. "You're not planning on being a naughty little disobedient boy now, are you?"

"No, Madame."

"That's a good boy."

Madame slowly rubbed my bottom and then teasingly dragged her nail over my butt crack again. Pushing one finger between my cheeks, she found my anus. Tapping her finger over my sensitive hole several times, she repeated, "So much fun. So...much...fun."

I held still as a shiver ran down my spine. Her words sent so many thoughts through my mind. Vivid pictures of some very naughty things entered my head. It was only our first night together and I couldn't wait to see what the rest of the weekend held.

I looked up and saw that MrThick was intently watching the entire interaction. My eyes scanned down and I couldn't believe he was hard again. MrThick always had a quick recovery time, but this was a new record even for him. I wondered how much having MrsThick present affected the situation.

Again, his fingers went through my hair and to the back of my head, pulling me toward his cock.

"Suck gently, boy," he said as he played with my hair.

Madame continued to rub down my back, then slide her fingers along the crack of my ass teasingly.

Still on my knees, my forehead resting against MrThick's lower abdomen, and my chin nestled between his balls, I obeyed. I was comfortable in this position. It felt right, natural for me. As instructed, I began to gently suck his cock. In pleasing him, I was also pleased. I enjoyed sucking him off. I enjoyed it very much.

My hands went to his thighs and I kneaded his muscles while I took him in my mouth. His hands cupped the back of my head and I could tell by his breathing that he was starting to relax and enjoy me. The peace and quiet of the moment didn't last very long. It was too much for MrThick and this time, he came quickly and with loud grunts of pleasure.

"Clean him," came the command from Madame as her soft caress became a light slap to my bottom.

Her voice was a little higher pitched than earlier. I couldn't see what she looked like, but I was willing to bet she was feeling the heat and her panties were no doubt, a little wet. I couldn't imagine she was unaffected by what she had watched. For some reason, that made me feel proud. I hoped I got her excited too. I wanted to turn and look, but thought better of it. I also wasn't willing to remove MrThick from my mouth just yet.

I took my time cleaning him. I remembered how sensitive the head of his cock got after a good throat fucking and come. Gently, I licked his shaft, avoiding his head for as long as possible. I felt him adjust his body under me and relax his pelvis. I took it as a signal to proceed.

Moving my mouth up his shaft, I licked every inch of him...front, back, and sides...making my way to the head of his cock. Like two pieces of silk rubbing together, my tongue slid over his head and cleaned the remaining coating of cum from him.

"You're a thorough little cock sucker," Madame said.

MrThick quietly moaned a few times as I cleaned him. When I was done, his fingers stroked through my hair. "He's not just thorough, MrsThick. He's my good little cock sucker."

I loved when MrThick said those words..."my good little cocksucker".

Every command performance has an encore. I hoped to have more than one!

********

It was only the first night of our weekend and already I was having the time of my life. Reuniting with MrThick was fantastic. Surprisingly, adding MrsThick to the mix had made things even more intriguing. Taking her commands, do her bidding, and being completely dominated by Madame was a new and unexpected thrill. She took command over me so quickly and easily. I was loving this new experience.

Face down in MrThick's lap, I continued to play my tongue over his cock. Having come for a third time in little more than six hours, he remained soft in my mouth. It was close to 2 a.m. Madame's footsteps could be heard as her heels clicked on the tile of the bathroom floor. Then there was quiet. It wasn't until she spoke that I realized she was once again behind me.

"One last suck boy and kiss MrThick's cock goodbye for now."

I gave one last, long, luscious suck to the entire length of his cock before releasing it. Watching it slip from between my lips was exciting and disappointing at the same time. I smiled as a thread of saliva still connected my mouth to him. I remained aroused by the thought of having my favorite cock in my mouth and bringing MrThick pleasure, but disappointed by the need to let him go.

Not being able to resist, I bent close once more and kissed the soft head of his cock, licking away our connection. He looked down and smiled at me.

Madame's hands were moving slowly down my back. The light touch of her nails sending chills over my skin. When they reached my ass, she began to rub my ass cheeks in firm little circles. Every few seconds, she'd grasp a handful of my flesh and pull it tightly, eliciting little gasps from me. I'm sure she knew I was both anxious and nervous by her ass play. I'm also sure she was enjoying herself more because of it.

My mind kept floating off into thoughts of what was to come. Madame seemed to know exactly when I did that. Every time it occured, she'd give me a firm slap on each buttock and bring me back to the moment.

I remained on my knees in a bowed position. My face inches from MrThick's cock. I looked up to see him staring adoringly at MrsThick. He smiled at her, then his gaze dropped to me. His eyes darkened. He licked his lips in such a delicious manner, I wanted to leap up and kiss him deeply.

His smile changed as his pupils dilated filling his eyes to where they were almost completely black now. He slid his fingers across my lips and he inserted two of them in my mouth. Teasingly, he pushed them in and out a few times. When he clenched my jaw between his thumb that remained in my mouth and the rest of his fingers under my jaw line, he stared down at me. His voice was raw with lust when he spoke.

"Make me proud boy," he said sternly, "and do as you're told. You are to please MrsThick as well as you have pleased me. Do you understand, boy?"

"Yes, Sir."

Even as I agreed, I was hungry to do so. From our first meeting, I've always wanted to please MrThick. Now, I was equally anxious to please Madame.

He patted my head and caressed his hand down my cheek. His thumb flicked over my lips once again and he gave me an almost sinister grin. Sliding back in his chair, he rested in a semi-reclined position and then gave a nod to MrsThick.

"Say, thank you, boy," she slapped my ass again. "Thank MrThick for allowing you the pleasure of sucking his cock."

"Thank you, Sir. Thank you for allowing me to suck your cock. It was a pleasure." I said still feeling the need to please my dominants.

"On all fours pet," Madame commanded.

Quick to obey, I moved back from MrThick and assumed the position of all fours. Madame took the leash-belt that remained around my neck and led me to the base of the bed. She pulled on my leash until my upper body was elevated and my abdomen rested against the base of the bed.

Standing directly behind me, she removed the collar from my neck. The touch of her fingers on my throat brought my cock to life. I could feel my dick start to harden.

With the belt draped over both of her hands, she held them over my head and directly in front of me so I could see every move she made. She rolled the belt into a coil, and for several seconds held it at eye level, close to my face. Then she took the leather strap and gently caressed it over my left cheek, then my right.

The softness and smell of the worn leather was intoxicating to me. I found it erotic that a short time ago, it had been used as my collar and leash, and I was led by it. The memories made me more aroused, my cock jumped, bouncing off my abdomen.

I swallowed and took a deep breath. A quiet moan escaped me as my erection rubbed against the bed spread and warm sparks shot from my cock through my abdomen.

A soft laugh came from the direction of MrThick. I knew better than to look at him. My focus was straight forward, on the leather belt held teasingly in front of my face. My mind wondered. What other uses would my dominants find for it.

Madame then leaned against my back with her full body weight. I could feel her warm legs and the silky smoothness of her stockings against my back. Her pelvis rested on the back of my head. Her womanly scent invaded my senses and a complete feeling of need, want, and submission came over me. More than anything, I wanted to please her.

Holding my abdomen and trunk muscles tight, I didn't move an inch as I absorbed her weight. She placed the coiled belt a quarter of the way up the bed, but kept it centered for my viewing.

A constant flow of energy began streaming through my body. My nipples were hard. My heart beat pounded loudly in my ears. I found myself holding my breath in anticipation of what was next. I tried to keep my mind off of my throbbing erection. It continued to jump and tap off my abdomen as if it needed to remind me of its presence.

It didn't...I was fully aware...as was MrThick and Madame.

Madame stood and removed her body from mine. I felt an immediate loss and a slight sense of abandonment. Then she ran her fingers through my hair and gave a little pull. It took me off guard. I wasn't expecting a harsh action in such a quiet moment. Though, I was relieved by her touch. Bringing her face next to mine, she bit my ear and started to give me commands. I can't explain the feeling that came over me.

I was warm on the inside, but goosebumps covered my skin. I felt calm and nervous simultaneously. I felt a sense of confusion, yet was fully focused on her. It was all too much for me to understand at the time. The one thing I was sure of was that I knew she had full control over me and I was safe with her.

"Stand" she instructed.

Her hands started at the top of my head and made their way over my entire body. First, she ran her fingers through my hair again. She ran one hand down the back of my neck as the other caressed over my shoulder and down my arm. Her left hand rubbed down my back and over my ass cheeks.

Madame's right hand caressed down my chest, over my abdomen, and took hold of my cock. She held me tight at the base and squeezed. She wasn't gentle. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes as a wave of pain shot through my manhood. When she pulled forward, she tugged my cock and my balls tightened as they were lifted from me.

"Oh god," I cried out. And she did it a second time, this time a little harder. I bit my lip to silence my cry.

"That's a good boy," she said and began to stroke my cock. I thought I was already at full erection, but I was wrong. She masturbated me until I was like an iron rod. I don't think I'd been that hard since I was a young man, maybe not even then. She was masterful.

Her left hand was tracing the crack of my ass and my thoughts went to earlier when she played with my anus. My cock pulsed at the combination of my thoughts and her touch. I felt it jump in her hand and she stroked it faster. I could feel the pre-cum start to form on my head.

"You're behaving so well, boy," she said. "I think you deserve a reward. Don't you think our boy deserves a treat, MrThick?"

"Yes. Yes, I do."

Once again, I felt the warmth of her body come in contact with mine. She was standing directly behind me. Her clothed body occasionally touching my naked back. Directing my movement with her grip firmly on my dick, she turned me to face her.

Looking at me with a satisfied grin on her face, she repositioned her hold on my cock. Her brow lifted and she had a teasing look in her eyes as she asked, "Would you like a treat, boy?"

"Yes, Madame," I responded, not knowing what she had in mind, but very curious to find out.

"Undress me, boy."

My fingers fumbled with the first few buttons of her blouse. By the fourth or fifth, I was less clumsy with them. I pulled her blouse from her skirt and removed it from her shoulders. Her skin was pale and soft.

Still holding my cock in her hand, she led me to the metal rod and hangers by the entrance to the room.

"Hang it," she said, and gave a gentle pull on my cock causing me the most unusual sense of enjoyable pain I'd ever felt. One second I was in pain, the second that followed was ecstasy. A rush of adrenaline or some other organic chemical coursed through me and I felt high.

"Make sure your neat about it, boy. You don't want to disappoint your Madame."

"Yes, Madame. No, Madame...I don't." I hung her blouse with care and centered it on the hanger.

"Skirt," was all she said. So, I began to remove that too.

I unzipped her skirt and pulled it over her hips. It was leather, so it didn't simply fall from her. It held at mid-thigh level.

Madame didn't move. She didn't say a word, nor did she release my cock from her grip. She just stood there silently staring at me and waited. I realized she had no intention of letting go of my dick and therefore, I had no ability to bend to remove her skirt without suffering a significant amount of real pain. I looked at her dead stare and decided I had to ask her for instruction.

"Madame," I hesitated. "I'm not sure how you would like to me to remove your skirt?"

"I suppose I could release you, but I don't wish to." She smiled and her eyes darkened as she continued to speak. She was playing with me and there was no doubt that she was enjoying it. "So pet, I suggest you figure something out."

"Yes, Madame."

I tried to figure out how to go about getting her skirt off. Madame's hand was still firmly grasping my cock. I tried to step back, but that didn't work. It was too low for my hands to reach. Bending wasn't an option without having my dick pulled tight. I thought I might be able to rub my body against her until her skirt was low enough for my foot to push it all the way down and off.

"Madame?" I asked through panting breaths.

"Yes?"

"May your boy touch you while attempting to remove your skirt?" I asked.

"Yes, boy. You may touch."

Stepping closer, I began to rub my body up and down as much as I could to remove her skirt. As soon as I began, I realized the mistake I made. Basically, I was self masturbating in Madame's hand as I moved up and down trying to remove her skirt.

My realization, along with my humiliation and extreme discomfort, must have registered on my face. Madame gave me the most sadistic and satisfied smile I'd ever seen. I could hear MrThick laugh as he watched the predicament in which I found myself.

"Boy," she said, "you had better not come without my permission."

"Yes, Madame," I said, hoping I could control myself. It was all I could say in the moment. Then I began to pray that my cock was on my side and didn't release in Madame's hand.

Finally, her skirt fell to her feet. She stepped out of it and flicked it in the air with her foot. Quickly, I took hold of it and hung it neatly on the hanger. When I turned, I saw that Madame wore a silky black lace half corset. Her breasts beautifully displayed in the demi cup styled top. As my eyes worked their way down her body, I noted that the waist narrowed nicely giving her a womanly curve. She was a well built woman with curves and softness, but still very shapely.

My eyes traced the silky black strap that crossed her lower abdomen and then the long silk straps that came off it and reached down to hold up her stockings. She wasn't wearing panties and the hair on her mons was neatly trimmed and shaved. Her pussy lips were bare.

She caught me staring.

"Do you like what you see, pet?"

"Yes, Madame. You are very attractive."

"Thank you, boy. You were a good boy when undressing me. Very inventive of you and fun for me." Madame laughed lightly as she led me to the bed, my cock still firmly in her grasp. "It was a struggle boy, but you did not disappoint."

"Thank you, Madame."

She crawled onto the bed still holding me in tow and I quickly followed her moves, staying in arms reach. Madame sat with her head and back against the headboard and I stayed by her side.

"It's time to show me your skills now, boy." She released my cock and took hold of the belt looped in a circle next to her leg. Placing the belt around my neck, she collared and leashed me once more.

When she spread her legs wide, she pulled on the leash and had me crawl over her and kneel between her legs. I looked down and saw Madame's sex fully. Her outer lips were swollen and full. I imagined what it would be like to take them in my mouth. My cock jumped at the thought.

"Someone's anxious," she teased.

She bent her knees up and her inner lips were exposed. Beautiful dark pink pedals peeked out at me. They glistened in wetness and her womanly scent drifted up to me. My mouth hungered for a taste of her. Without thinking, I licked my lips and took a deep breath, inhaling her scent deeply. Again, my cock gave away my desire.