All Comments on 'A Good Morning'

by desertslave

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Agoodman951Agoodman951almost 16 years ago
Very good story

This was a very good story, but I would like it to have been a little longer. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good Morning

indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nice Story

Enjoyed it very much, Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Were you spying on us?

That read like you were in our bedroom! I could've written it (but not as well) to describe my husband and I...as we celebrate our 23rd anniversary!! Great read!

Sheep_DogSheep_Dogalmost 16 years ago
Great Way to Wake Up!

What a wonderful morning! And so nice that he made sure she got hers first! I really liked the pacing, and the way you kept track of the body's positions while they're moving around on the bed. Nothing quite so wierd as to be picturing a couple in one position, then find them somewhere else in the next sentence, with no transitional dialogue or narration. That'll take you right out of the story every time. Nice job, desertslave.

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithalmost 12 years ago
Loved it

So sexy and loving and funny! yet realistic too. (I loved it so much I'm going to review it on my blog Feminist Erotica.)

Just towards the end, the protagonist lifted what?

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 11 years ago
If only it was like that

Still, it's nice to fantasize; I gave it 5* for making me feel good.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 11 years ago
Very hot!!!

That was a refreshing tale. I know I dream of being able to wake up that way. Thanks for the read!!! * * * * *

FeinmanRFeinmanRabout 10 years ago
Wonderful Writing

You have such a good touch for making scenes visible in my mind and the interaction between the lovers is so well written and realistic. It is highly erotic.

Thank you for this story.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

What the hell!?!?!?!?!?!? A good story that was decently written. Color me shocked!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous