All Comments on 'A Good Morning!'

by Livelycouple

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Story!

I like your stories! I think it's because part of the sexual excitement I get from getting a blow job is watching my cocksucker swallow my cum...LOL! I love seeing 'em eat it. In fact, if the person won't swallow, I don't even want the bj!! I have no std's, eat lots of greens, even drink green tea. I don't drink alcohol or smoke. Because of that, I've had a lot of compliments on the taste of my cum so I keep doing it.

Many years ago, a friend of mine, who was getting divorced, admitted after a night at the bar that he thought I was very sexy and would suck me off if I wanted. I was SHOCKED! I had never detected his bi side or my attraction. I told him he was drunk and stop it! He said he'd call me in the morrning and show me he wasn't offering to suck my dick because he was drunk....he really meant it.

He did call the next day...the next morning to be precise. While on the phone I told him OK, he had convinced me he was serious but he would have to swallow if he wanted to taste my baby making cream. He said he would try.

Anyway, we agreed that afternoon I would let him suck my cock...he was so excited over the phone, he could hardly speak. Half an hour before he showed up, I started getting hardons just thinking about how I'd have him do it. I'd have to change my thought to let the hardon go back down. When he arrived, I was right on the edge of ejaculation...in my pants. I would be damned if I let an orgasm go to waste like that. I did everything I could do to keep from coming before he showed up!!

He arrived on time and I immediately got hard again! I was STIFF and my cock was drooling cum. I felt the orgasm brewing between my legs, my prostate was actually contracting on it's own....like a mini-orgasm. I told him to cum in and kneel...."right now...I'm on the edge off losing it....RIGHT NOW! He obeyed instinctively knowing what was going on. I stood in front off him and wrangled my hard on out of my slacks and stuck it up to his lips wiping the cream across them. I pushed into his mouth, put my hand on the back of his head to make sure he didn't pull away and started thrusting.

Thankfully, I was able to get my erection into his mouth before I released. Luckily, I was able to empty my testicles and prostate into his mouth without losing a single spurt...LOL. He grabbed my dick and pursed his lips around my now very demanding dick. I thrust in and out while pumping thick spurts of semen into his mouth and throat. I was panting and thrusting, swearing "OH SHIT, OH FUCK...OH SHIT...OH FUCK....I gasped, DON'T SWALLOW YET....I WANT TO SEE IT IN YOUR MOUTH".

He obeyed my every command finally showing me the pool of cum in his mouth. He couldn't swallow the warm, sticky goo anyway because he was on the verge of wretching. He was GREEN...LOL! I told him to just hold the milky fluid in his mouth....it would just slide down his throat on it's own. I loved seeing him in that predicament...trying to swallow but ready to vomit. He did get it down...and didn't vomit. It was just his first time so he would need more practice before he would be really good at pleasing his stud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's bad

When the only comment about this story was more entertaining to read than the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous