A Good Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pace is quicker now; she is riding on top him, moving around in circles, hitting her. She finally hits her g-spot and continues riding in that one spot. As she does this, Kurt begins to press one of his fingers into her ass again, she can feel him pressing through, knowing his entire finger must be in her now, and it feels incredible. Like she is completely full as he moves his finger in and out of her. Squeezing down on his cock she feels another orgasm about to hit, she rides harder still and feels a second finger enter her ass. If she felt full before she is completely stuffed now, she can't believe how quick he was too do this, but knew she liked it too much to ask him to stop. Riding the waves of her second orgasm, she finds herself completely out of breath, almost un able to move but not daring to stop. She moans to Kurt

"Please, Kurt, harder...faster, I-...I need MORE, I'm coming!"

Reaching up with his hand that was previously pulling on her hair, he grabs her tightly by the neck.

"Good girl" he growls, as he feels her orgasm wash over his cock buried inside of her, he releases her neck again as she leans back into him and feels her orgasm subside.

He begins to slowly thrust again as she rides into him, facing him now he can see every facial expression as she feels him go in and out of her pushing deeper into her pussy, she feels him brush against hr g-spot and a rippling shiver pulsates from her pussy out into the rest of her body. Two fingers in her ass now and feeling like a truly dirty girl she hears Kurt speak out.

"Fuck, Polly I'm gonna come now as well" moaning like she did before, Kurt feels himself about to explode.

She makes the snap decision, she wants it inside of her.

"It's ok, I'm on the pill, come inside me, please Kurt, come inside my pussy" she moans to him, feeling on top of the world.

Those words tipped him over the edge, feeling his balls drain completely he comes, loudly he groans out, speaking her name, she can feel the hot semen squirting inside of her pussy, she puts her hands on his chest and lightly scratches down his body as he comes inside of her. After ten seconds or so, Polly begins to feel his cock becoming softer inside of her until her stops thrusting completely and smiles at her.

When it's done, she spins around, his cock popping out her dripping pussy. Licking his now soft cock, cleaning off his and her juices and savouring the taste of the amazing sex they just had. Kurt lightly grabs Polly's chin, pushing it up to his and kissing her lips. They begin to hold each other, kissing again, hands searching over each others bodies. She slips his shirt off and rubs her hand down his chest as she rests on top of him. Polly's hair is lightly brushing the side of Kurt's face and Kurt's tiny stubble is tickling Polly as they kiss. His hands move down her body again, squeezing her breasts and moving over her hips, he finds her pussy again and knows what he wants to do.

Already hungry for more, Kurt rolls Polly onto her back, kissing her lips, then the tip of her nose, his hands run over her shoulders and through her hair. She closes her eyes as Kurt kisses her forehead. Seeing this, Kurt quickly leans in and delicately and lovingly kisses her eyelids. Polly's stomach flutters as he does this, she can't believe how delicate he can be one minute, and fierce and animalistic the next. Kissing more now, Kurt moves down her body, lightly kissing her neck and her shoulders. Moving on to her breast Kurt takes one nipple into his mouth and lightly sucks on it, applying a slight amount of pressure, she rubs the back of his head, showing her appreciation for the amount of care he is putting into her. Kurt moves across to the other nipple, doing the same. She pulls him closer and lightly bites into the side of his neck, leaving a mark for later, claiming him as hers and hers alone. Kurt then begins to move down her body once more. Kissing between her breasts, down to her belly button and all the way down until right above her pussy.

Kurt doesn't dive straight in this time however, he moves further down to her calf and thighs kissing and licking up and down her smooth legs, lightly pushing his lips to her body, trying to sensually arouse her with his kisses before he even reaches her crotch. Moving closer now, she starts to shudder with anticipation ,until he is kissing all around her now soaking pussy. Polly can barely maintain her patience, waiting for him to probe her with his tongue once more. He kisses the outside of her pussy lips, laughing to himself and humming into her she waits no longer. Grabbing his head and scrunching his hair into her fist she pushes his mouth into her pussy inaudibly telling him what her needs to do and he immediately does so. Kurt begins to kiss it, probing his tongue inwards, tasting her again and smelling her intoxicating aroma. She slams her thighs onto the sides of his head, holding him in place. His tongue and mouth feel amazing but it's not enough, she wants more.

Polly stops him

"Do you trust me?" She asks sincerely, quietly laughing at the role reversal

"Of course I do" Kurt smiles back, the irony of what she just said not lost on him.

"Then let me do this" she tells him.

She motions for him to get on his knees, stroking his now hard cock; she turns around so her ass is facing him and sticks it out, into the air, stretching her cheeks out. Reaching back she begins to guide him in closer, not to her pussy but to her ass again, she wants all of him inside of her. Catching on Kurt pushes her hand away and rubs his wet cock on the outside of her asshole, lightly pressing in as he does. Polly can barely control herself, she wants to feel that full again, and she pushes back with her ass. Kurt pushes forward, popping his head past the initial barrier. Polly almost buckles with the pleasure and pressure being applied to her ass. Kurt pushes deeper and deeper, constantly checking with her to see if she is ok. Finally, after ten minutes of tense pushing and rubbing, he begins to slowly push and pull his cock out of her ass. As he picks up pace the pleasure Polly feels is almost unbearable, she can't even rub her nipples or finger her pussy. Kurt reaches around and begins to rub the outer area of her pussy, fishing around for her clitoris once more. This sends Polly into frenzy, gasping and moaning breathless she comes hard as he pushes deeper and deeper into her ass. She can feel his entire shaft in her ass and his balls slapping against her legs and thighs as he moves in different angles to give her the best experience possible.

Polly truly begins to come now, squealing she shoves two fingers into her pussy to pushing her over all she had thought she could possibly feel before. As she does this she can feel the pulsing of Kurt's cock, she realizes that he is coming, in her ass! She loves the feeling of his hot seed filling up her ass so much, she clenches as he keeps thrusting in and out, milking his cock for all it's worth. Kurt moans with the pressure and finally lets out one final breath as he pulls out of her now red ass.

Breathless the pair collapses onto the bed. Lying next to each other, Kurt puts on some music, it's a favourite of theirs, they both know the words and smile as the song begins to play. Polly spins away from him and he wraps his arms around her body. Their breathing becomes in sync, he breathes in and out, smelling her hair and breathing hot breathe onto her neck, she shivers again. He can feel her humming and singing the song to herself, to him, as he holds her. Content Kurt falls asleep.

The next morning Kurt wakes up, stretches out and realizes Polly has stolen all the sheets. Chuckling to himself he glances out the window to see a dark grey sky and tiny droplets of rain beginning to fall. Looking back to Polly again, he sees her. She is totally vulnerable and open to him, he can see her not only for the friend that she was and still is; but the lover he has gained. He looks at her and feels so comfortable in her presence. He smiles, kisses her forehead and moves to the kitchen.

Polly wakes up to the sound of food being made in the kitchen and the tumbling of the washing machine, pulling herself out of bed, she notices a few books sprawled on the ground. She recognizes the authors names; Oscar Wilde, Edgar Allen Poe, Aldous Huxley, Lord Byron and is surprised to see one author, Jodi Picoult, and not just any Jodi Picoult book "My Sisters Keeper" one she had constantly recommended to him. She spots bookmarks in numerous points throughout it and smiles. Polly scrambles for her clothes but can't find them, assuming Kurt has put them in the wash all she has left is her bra and panties. She finds an oversized band shirt he must of picked up from one of his terrible concerts he goes to. The shirt has a large grey "T" on the cover and the back read's "Trivium". She has no idea who this band is but is thankful for the shirt, it smells like him to and his atrocious cheap cologne that always reminds her of him. Moving out into the kitchen Polly sees Kurt making what looks like pancakes, clearing her throat Kurt turns

"What's that then?" She asks moving in behind him and wrapping her arms around him

"That, is breakfast and it's almost done, so why don't you back to my room and we can have breakfast in bed" Kurt says, flipping the last of the pancakes onto the pile and grabbing the maple syrup out of the cupboard.

Kurt follows Polly back to the room. Kurt made banana pancakes for breakfast and they at them as they listened to the rain pour down outside. Kurt made a small moustache out of whipped cream on his face, Polly laughed and licked it off him and then whispered

"Maybe next time you can lick it off me" huskily pulling away and winking at him, knowing it was a fantasy he had.

The pancakes were soon forgotten as they lay in bed all morning, just talking as if nothing had happened the night before, but holding hands and wrapped up in each other, as all good couples do.

Polly decided she needed to shower, winking at Kurt, she asked if he would join her. Kurt leaped out of the bed and run into the shower, more excited than she had ever seen him. Washing each others body, Kurt could finally see Polly's naked form for all the glory it was worth, it was beautiful. They scrubbed each other down, making sure not to miss anywhere; Kurt teased Polly once again by rubbing his finger down the crack of her ass. She turns to him and said

"I think I need to thank you for last night" smiling with her wet hair resting on her shoulders.

"I think you did just by being there, you were incredible" Kurt replied, running his hands through his hair, not sure what she is about to do.

"No" Polly opens her mouth and smiles widely "I REALLY need to thank you" and with that she lowers herself down onto her knees and grabs Kurt's cock.

"Oh, ok" Kurt laughs, as he feels the warmth of her mouth rush over his cock again. Barely able to stand Kurt buckles at the knees, the mixture of the warm shower with Polly's soaped and glistening body and the way she stared into him, he knew he wouldn't last long. Taking the full length of his cock in her mouth Polly lightly played with his balls, careful not to squeeze to hard, she could feel the beginnings of his eruption about to occur as Kurt said to her

"Polly, I'm going to come, please slow down, my God" he groaned out. But Polly didn't she continued to swallow his cock into her mouth, loving how he couldn't resist her and the control she had over him. Kurt groaned again and felt himself coming, he moved to pull out of her mouth, but her hands quickly pushed his ass back into her mouth. Coming inside of her mouth she swallowed load after load of his cum until a tiny amount dripped over and out onto her chin. Smirking, she took the index finger of his hand and wiped it off of her chin, then took his finger and sucked it with her mouth, licking both his cock and finger completely clean. Polly smiled again, Kurt grinning back at her as she stood up and left the shower to dry herself.

Kurt was out of the shower and dried, giving Polly her clothes back, the rain had stopped and it was time for her to go. They get outside; he walks her to the car again. They kiss once more and just like the first one, it lingers on there lips long after it has broken. Kurt sees her smile for the hundredth time in the last twenty four hours and wonders if he could ever get sick of such an amazing smile.

"Oh, I almost forgot here" Polly says as she hands Kurt back his shirt

"No, keep it, please" Kurt says back, pushing it towards her.

"Why? Why do you want me to keep it?" truly confused Polly asks.

"Because if you keep it, you'll have to give it back to me, which means I get to see you again" he smiled at her "Good bye Polly" kissing her forehead he sauntered back to his flat.

She laughed, wondering if he was always this sweet and how she never noticed before. Pulling out of the driveway she drove home thinking about the night they shared.

Kurt watched her from the kitchen, reverse out of the driveway and pull out of sight. He sighed with relief, in disbelief at how amazing the night before had been. What happened now he wasn't sure, he knew he wanted her but whether she felt the same he didn't know, all he did know is, that is was a good night.

12