A Good Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amboz
amboz
86 Followers

"You like watching your Mum do this. Fuck it turns me on to let you watch me. Just as I love it when you watch me taking a bath."

I now had my cock out as well and was stroking the hard shaft.

"Baby, did you like it when you saw me fucking that rubber cock?"

"Yes Mum, that was so exiting to see it disappear into you, it made me spunk heaps. I still wank myself when I think about it."

"Do you want to watch me using it again?"

"Ooohh Mum, would you? I want to see you shoving it up yourself. See it slide in and out of your wet cunt."

"It's in my bottom drawer of the dressing table."

My feet have never moved so fast. I handed it to her. It was bigger then my cock and had veins and bumps on it. I again knelt in front of her, minus my shorts. She placed it at the entrance of her slit and it began to enter her. She had hold of it with a couple of fingers at the end of it and began to push it up herself. I had to let go of my cock, as otherwise I would have spunked. I saw just about the full lengths of it go into her and she was now beginning to fuck herself.

"You like watching Mum fuck, don't you. Watching this big cock go in and out of my wet cunt. Ooohh fuck, this is such a turn on. Here put your hand on it and feel me fucking, feel how wet my cunt is." I placed my hand over hers. I just couldn't belief that my Mum would let me do this.

We got a nice rhythm going. Some of her cunt juices were getting on to my hand now, as we pushed it as far up her as possible. "Give me your other hand." She placed it on her swollen clitty and was rubbing my hand on it again. Then she took both of her hands away. "Sweet baby, keep doing it, fuck your naughty Mum. Shove it all the way up me. I'm going to cum for you.Yes baby, you do it better then me. I can feel it touching my womb when you shove it into me. Ooohh Baby, put your mouth over my wet clitty and lick it. Do it just like you did to my nipples. Take it in your mouth and suck on it."

Fuck, I wasn't sure about that. What would it taste like? I sure wanted to please Mum. That way she might let me dildo fuck her again. I gingerly placed my mouth over her clitty. It was as big and hard as her nipples. My tongue made contact with it and I felt Mum give a shudder. It actually tasted quite sweet to my surprise and I enjoyed the feeling of it in my mouth.

"Ooohh Baby, that is sooo beautiful, aaahhhh yeees, lick and fuck your sooo naughty Mum. Baby, I'm cumming, push that cock as far as you can into me and hold it up there, I want to feel it when I cum all over it." Her body stiffened and she let out a mighty Yeees, yeees. Then her body began to shake all over. The dildo was still sticking out of her and I saw her cunt juices flowing over it.

With satisfying Mum, I wasn't able to play with my own cock. I began to wank it, still kneeling down.

"Baby, stand up. I want to see your cock shoot its load. Stand between my legs."

I was getting very close and felt my spunk surfacing. "Yea baby, I want you to shoot your spunk all over your naughty Mum. Make her feel the slut that she is. No Mum should let her son watch her as she's fucking herself, let alone get him to lick her clitty out. So now cover me with your spunk." With that, she leaned back in her chair running her hands over her body. Pushing her boob's together, lifting her hard nipples into the air and shoving the cunt juice covered dildo all the way up herself till I couldn't see it anymore. She had the whole lot in her.

"Aaaahh Baby, I feel that cock touching my womb, just as your's would. Now baby cover me with your hot spunk."

No sooner had she finished saying that and my cock erupted. It was just as powerful as that day when I was watching her in the bath and I was able to shoot it a long way and let it get soaked up on the dry ground. Now I watched it land on Mum. Squirt after squirt of thick globules shot down on her. Yes, I was getting some perverse satisfaction out of it. With her free hand she was rubbing my spunk all over herself." She was whimpering,

"Aaaahh my baby you've got soooo much spunk in you, you sure would fill my cunt up with it, shoot some of it on my cunt now." She took the dildo out and I shot spunk on her gaping hole.

I wanted to plunge my cock into her and before I could, she pushed her dildo back up her.

"Baby I'm shoving your spunk into me, oooohhh it's making me cum, ooohhh fuck yeees, your spunk is making me cum, oooohhh fuuuck, oooooh ........... ooohh ............" Her whole body shook fiercely. I knelt back in front of her and saw her cunt juices gushing out over her dildo which she still had hold of. I leaned forward and put my mouth over her cunt. She moved her fingers away and I now had the butt of the dildo and her swollen cuntlips in my mouth and letting her juices ooze into my mouth, thinking ‘my Mum sure tastes sweet and sexy'. She had calmed down a bit, but I still had my mouth over her cunt. I wanted to drink every bit of her sweet juices. "Baby, you sure are something special. I love you soooo deeply, I want us to be together forever."

To be continued.

amboz
amboz
86 Followers
12