A Good Way to Forget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like what you see?"

Only the turtleneck top stayed on Nathan's half-naked body. Theo appreciated the good clear view by grabbing him by the arms and giving him a long moist kiss. Their bulbous tips rubbed together, which stimulated their five senses and made them want each other even more. Their shafts began a light brawl as their tight embrace confirmed their fierce determination. Feeling the turtleneck top in his hands again made the experience more worthwhile.

The master bedroom began to grow a little warmer as the heat between the two jubilant men soared to new heights. Their kiss lasted longer than the previous one, and Theo still didn't put a stop to it. He wanted Nathan more than anything. He didn't want to be alone again. No one would ever dare to tell him differently on how to survive in the world. Once he discovered Nathan's true feelings, an alternative remedy arose from their situation and it never departed from their presence. And Theo felt fortunate that he took advantage of something that he didn't think would ever come across his mind.

He stopped the kiss and whispered, "Forget the dildo. I'm the real deal."

Nathan giggled. "Good thing I'm well-prepared."

Theo turned him around, and to provide a little warm-up, he pressed his erect cock against Nathan's bare buttock. He slid the shaft across Nathan's skin in a constant cyclic motion.

Nathan began to take quicker breaths. "I still can't believe how big it is."

"It's fucking amazing, isn't it?"

It didn't take long for Theo to push his cock right into the student's narrow hole. There would be no time to cover it with lotion. The dry insertion led to Nathan letting out a huge gasp. Theo could feel Nathan's entire body trembling from the sudden push. It appeared that the dildo acted as a substitute to the real thing. And if everything went well, Nathan would never use a dildo again.

Theo pushed in his cock as deep as he could. Nathan moaned loud enough that it hinted at his first struggle with Theo's prized possession. The teacher had already found Nathan's weak spot from deep within his narrow tube, and he didn't stop striking it with the tip of his weapon. He held his student tightly in his arms as he showed him how he used to be so dominant with the woman he once loved.

Nathan panted profusely. "Oh, Theo! Oh, fuck! It's so big! It's so good!"

Those were the words that Theo wanted to hear. The forward propulsion started smooth and unhurried. But Theo's thirst became unbearable. He decided to change his tempo. It resulted in faster, more powerful hips generating a valid response from Nathan's solid interior. Both bodies responded to their accelerating impact without any unconstructive insinuations.

Theo whispered, "You're doing your job well. I'm starting to like the difference."

Nathan chuckled in a lighthearted manner. "I'm glad I'm here to make your wish come true."

Theo's swift movements kept his body's hearty equilibrium indestructible. Nathan, despite the aggressive nature of Theo's intuitive attack, didn't resist the higher temperature from within his walls. The sizzling penetration resulted in a positive effect, because the young man began to move his fingers up and down his own cock. If the insertion wasn't enough, he chose another way to raise his effervescent attitude at its most arduous stage.

"Theo...Let me do the same thing! Let me set my own cum free!"

Theo didn't want to put a halt to his equipment just yet. "We do it at the same time. That's the only way!"

"Oh, yes! Fuck me as hard as you can! Your dick is amazing!"

Theo let his student caress his own cock at his own liking. His strident moves didn't cease. He needed this type of energy to overwhelm his negativity. There would be no chance for his ex-wife to ruin the rest of his life in the city of Anaheim. Fun would still exist in this house. The concept would never be toyed with by unwanted intrusions that ate away his sanguinity with every passing minute.

Nathan's panting grew faster. "Oh, it's getting so hot down there! I'm gonna spurt!"

"Never do it without me! We will do it together!"

The tingling sensation in Theo's hips began to swell. Being well-prepared for his ejaculation benefited his privacy that he gained for him and his subservient student. At this point, he didn't care about his lifelong moral code anymore.

"Just take it. Let it stay inside you!"

Theo held him tight as his finishing moves included the distribution of his seed. An overflow had taken place in Nathan's lower crevice. Every single ounce of Theo's semen made their way inside the walls that had been assailed by the cock jammed inside. At the same time, Nathan had his own fair share of literally blowing his top. He stopped stroking his cock as his own creamy deposits landed on the carpet. Theo observed the consignment that lay scattered down below. He could feel Nathan's body loosen up after their first personal assignment. Their embrace didn't change, but their relationship surely did.

Nathan gave his teacher a kiss. "You're incredible."

"I'd like to think I'm one of the best."

"I'm gonna throw my dildo away. You're so much better than that."

Theo pulled out of him and watched as his warm and thick batch dripped out of his devotee's outlet and slid down his legs.

Nathan almost shivered. "It feels so strange. It's like I'm going to feel sore all night."

Theo's semen joined the same ranks on the carpet. He could have taken a break at this point. But he needed more of Nathan's body. He needed more of what he had yearned for.

"Don't expect it to end like this."

Nathan smiled. "So you want to fuck me again? I can deal with that."

Theo grabbed him and took the turtleneck top right off of him. He didn't need to pretend that another woman had the chance to wear it. He brought Nathan to his bed and he didn't wait for a repeat. He just let it happen.

Nathan, overjoyed by their second performance, didn't give any indication of pain. Instead, he let his primitive vernacular take the spotlight.

"Don't stop fucking me! Please don't stop! Give me more of your cum!"

Nathan had wrapped his legs around Theo and sat directly on his lap. All Theo had to do was thrust his cock upward and hold Nathan tight. The student grabbed him by the shoulders and let him maltreat the hole between his buttocks yet again.

Theo didn't stop at once. Many minutes had passed, and he let his animal behavior extend its course.

They revamped their sensual systems in an instant. Nathan's outlet grew hotter once again. The king-sized bed started to make creaking noises, but Theo didn't mind. He just wanted to hear Nathan say meaningful things.

"Oh, Theo! I'm all yours!"

Theo could feel a drop of sweat forming on his forehead. He already understood that the excessive heat in his body, when colliding with Nathan's high temperature, helped him persist with what he wanted this evening.

"Take it, Nathan. This is how I should treat you."

Nathan's short hair swung in all directions when his entire body bounced up and down. "Yes, treat me like a bitch!"

Now that his narrow crevice had grown moist with Theo's cum, it felt a little easier to feel less concerned about his safety. Theo gathered his maximum force and transferred it directly to his dominant cock. It became an intense activity on his bed. Nathan's moans grew louder. Theo's thrusts grew more aggressive. Their slow progression to the next step would soon be confirmed as an authentic chapter in their lives.

"That's right, Nathan. You're mine!"

Nathan became the right person to spend time with. Being stuck as an ordinary student in science class would have kept him from showing off his true potential. And Theo felt fortunate of Nathan's opportunity. Their first encounter from yesterday did indeed become an accident, but also an auspicious account for their future. Theo already accepted it as a way to help him survive. He enjoyed the way his student took pleasure in being submissive. He enjoyed the way his student squeezed his eyes shut because of how powerful his upward motion had become. He enjoyed how his student used the right words as inspiration for his confidential intentions. He didn't care if the neighbors could hear them. Nothing would ever stand in their way.

Nathan kissed him during his cheerful behavior and yelled, "That's why I fuckin' love your cock! It's the best!"

Theo could feel his second climax approaching. His past experiences with his ex-wife would soon become an afterthought. With the good use of his own student, he had finally found a way to stop his inner frustration from multiplying from the inside.

Nathan swung his head back. "Please don't stop, Theo! Please don't stop! I love it when you fuck me hard!"

Theo breathed hard through his teeth. "This should never end when you're in my home."

Unfortunately, it did. Theo finally put a stop to it once the delightful sensation in his hips reached its highest point.

Their finest moment had finally arrived.

Theo yelled, "We're coming together!"

"Oh, fuck! Yes! Yes!"

The final stage of their little adventure was made official. Theo squeezed him hard as the eruption from his shaft began to take effect. And after Nathan's joyous screeching, they finally loosened up. The last batch of Theo's warm cum had exited from his own tubes and made their way into Nathan's sizzling passage. He could see his student breathing a sigh of relief. He understood the latter's reaction, seeing as how forceful he had been toward his new lover.

Now, they remained close together on the bed. Sweat poured down their skin. Nathan's short black hair had grown tousled after being handled like a personal servant at his most submissive. Theo could have continued on, but he no longer had the energy to move forward. Instead, he spent the next several seconds being captivated by the young man he had authority over. Nathan seemed satisfied with their outcome. His enigmatic stare would officially become one of the things that Theo felt proud of discovering.

Nathan gave him a kiss. "I wish your ex-wife was here to see this. That way, she would see how much better I can be with a guy like you."

Theo smiled, "I can just imagine the look on her face when she sees that you're stealing the show."

"It's too bad she's not here."

"Fortunately, YOU still are."

Touched by his remark, Nathan hugged him tightly. With his high spirits restored, Theo never regretted his private encounter with his favorite student. He held Nathan in his arms. He was still warm from the outside, and it pleased the one who desperately needed a time-out from his ill-timed circumstances. The cycle had been complete. Both men lay on the bed, their bodies exhausted and their contents empty.

Theo whispered, "Stay with me."

Nathan smiled. "Don't worry. I will."

Theo closed his eyes before he grew tired enough to inaugurate the first few minutes of his reverie.

* * *

He opened his eyes and found himself in the exact same spot as before. He lay on his bed, and as he turned his head to the left, he found his student lying beside him. He looked so innocent and elegant in the early morning. A fine-looking body as the first thing to see after a contented slumber made Theo smile, something that he seldom did in the past several years. The digital clock on the nightstand read 6:03 AM. The lights in the room had stayed on for the entirety of their private session. Luckily, the curtains stayed closed so that no one on the other side of the window would be able to see everything.

Theo couldn't keep his eyes off the undressed young man that lay with him. No one would be as stunning as Nathan from now on. His bright skin would be a trademark for his proficient nature. The dried cum that stuck onto his legs and buttocks looked to be quite an accomplishment for Theo. But it wouldn't be a satisfying conclusion just yet. The teacher still had some more juices left in him, and the stillness in the morning provided a little more encouragement for his psyche. His cock didn't shrink, which benefited his appetite for an extra pounding.

Nathan didn't wake up, but it didn't matter to Theo. He needed more of what he deserved. He rolled over and lay right on top of Nathan, who still lay on his stomach. Almost immediately, Theo pushed his cock back into Nathan's salivating hole. The student still didn't open his eyes. Theo's thrusts started slow and smooth, nothing too aggressive. Nathan's warm temperature helped in restoring the teacher's stamina. His thrusts grew quicker, resulting in a higher volume of the collision between hips and buttocks.

Nathan finally showed signs of life by letting out a soft moan. Undeterred by distractions, Theo started the morning with another round of red-hot devotion. He could spot Nathan's hands grabbing hold of the sheets. Nathan opened his eyes, and as soon as he saw his older acquaintance infiltrating his open space yet again, he didn't try to escape. Instead, he lay still and gave Theo his customary little smile.

"Oh, Theo...I didn't think you'd want to fuck me again so soon."

Theo laughed. "With someone like you, there's never a dull moment."

Nathan's moaning grew louder when Theo's forward propulsion gained more momentum as minutes flew by.

Nathan tried to keep his voice at a low volume. "Oh, yes! Let me have it. I still want more."

Theo didn't need encouraging words for this as he already felt confident toward his latest escapade. He spent the next several minutes reminding his student of his authority in both the classroom and in the bedroom. He didn't mind the new sweat that began to form on his forehead and chest. He wanted to acknowledge their changed relationship even further. His penetrations became the strongest he had ever presented to his new lover. Nathan had to bite down on the pillow as his hole started a new temporary expansion. Excessive warmth between his buttocks had reached a higher level than expected.

"Fuck, yes! I wish I could stay here all day and let you fuck me hard."

Although knowing that it would be wishful thinking, Theo felt the same way. He didn't want to go back to work and start his lectures. Today would be a good day to just stay home and penetrate his student for as long as he could.

"Just stay put and you'll get to have my juices inside of you again."

Nathan left his mouth wide open from the powerful insertions that he had to endure.

"Please don't stop! Give me more of what you've got!"

It felt like a repeat of last night's performance. But this time, the two of them gained a little more experience. Theo now felt secure about sharing his body with another male. Nathan now knew the feeling of his narrow passageway having its warmth intensified without proper lubrication. And best of all, the two of them grew less fearful of growing intimate behind closed doors. Nothing would stop them from enjoying themselves.

Nathan started pulling at the sheets. "Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Fuck, yes!"

Once he reached his limit, Theo flooded Nathan's walls with his warm slime. When it finally ended, he lay on top of his student and took a deep breath. His testosterone took a rest from such an ardent interaction. He pulled out of the young man and got out of bed. He looked down to see his favorite companion lying on the bed in a playful manner. Theo couldn't get enough of Nathan's little smile, coupled with his enigmatic behavior. It didn't matter if it turned out to be pure luck that the Korean teenager had been chosen as a student in his sixth-period class. Theo felt relieved that he had the chance to meet someone like him.

"I'd say that you're much better than what my ex-wife turned out to be."

Nathan chuckled. "Thanks very much. I appreciate being your playmate."

Theo checked the clock on the nightstand. It read 6:19 AM. "Join me in the shower. You wouldn't want to walk on campus looking like that, would you?"

"It would be a little amusing, don't you think?"

"In reality, I don't think it would be."

Nathan understood. He joined his teacher in the shower. As he turned on the water, Theo stayed close to his student. The fast-moving warm water felt so invigorating on their skin. Theo watched Nathan cleaning his legs and buttocks with soap. The semen, both old and new, had disappeared down the drain. Nathan continued to cover his entire body with fresh bubbles. Theo's attraction to another man had greatly increased once he saw the latter engaging in his own personal purification with water and soap.

"Don't ever think that we won't be seeing each other again."

Nathan's eyes widened with glee. "I'll be there if you ever want me again. I'm looking forward to spend time with my favorite teacher."

"That's all that I want to hear right now."

They held each other in their arms and let the soothing water energize both their skin and their high spirits. Nathan couldn't help but kiss Theo on the cheek. Theo made his embrace even tighter. This unforgettable experience would be the reason why a smooth progression in their relationship was now in the works.

* * *

The school day started without any setbacks. Theo did everything in accordance to a conventional configuration. He gave his students a casual lecture, and he made sure that his students' questions had been answered with strict accuracy. When the final period of the day arrived, he awaited Nathan's return. Theo restarted his lecture for a new set of students. He didn't leave out any details during his lesson on animal anatomies.

And when class ended, the students walked out of the room in a casual manner. The last student to leave was none other than Nathan, who winked at his teacher. Theo smiled as he watched his favorite student leave the premises. He would never forget the promise that the two of them made in the morning. He could only wonder when it would be the right time for them to reunite again in secret. And when he did find the time, he would make sure that he would never form a doubt in his mind ever again.