A Good Wife Shouldn't Cheat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're my wife," he whispered, leaning over me, pumping that hard cock into me. "I love you."

"Love me, Marty. Love just me," I pleaded pitifully.

He did, holding me, kissing me moving rhythmically, his love intense. I could feel his impending release, so quick. He had missed me, and I knew from the way he was responding, he hadn't been with her, at least not lately. Not the way he was acting.

He grunted, professing his love, and pumped his seed into me. He didn't stop after that, still stroking into me, working me. He stayed hard and I smiled. No way he'd been with anybody. Not as horny as he was. I remembered my new skills, and squeezed down on his cock. I think he noticed.

I rolled him over, and rode him, practicing my exercises on him, squeezing his cock. He looked up at me, then pulled me down into his arms holding me. I could feel him shaking. "Are you going to be alright with this? I need you to understand."

"Alright with what?" I asked.

"This," he said, looking to the side.

That bitch was naked! She was climbing into our bed. It wasn't fair. She was young, her tits still high, her waist narrow, her belly flat. She looked at me nervously, but slid in beside us. Marty turned his head and kissed her, and I felt his cock swell inside of me.

"Marty?" I whispered.

He held my hips and thrust into me. I wanted to scream. To cry. To throw that skinny little fake tit bitch out of our bed.

Then that evil slut touched me. She reached up and squeezed my tit. Not hard, more like she was feeling me. "Don't," I whispered.

She pouted, then sat up, and rubbed my back. "He needs you, Jackie. I wish it wasn't true. Since his last visit, he hasn't . . . he couldn't . . ."

I looked down in my husband's eyes, and saw the need, the lust for me. I rocked back onto his hard cock, grinding into him, rolling my hips the way he liked. He moaned for me. For me.

The bitch was rubbing me, touching me. Her hands were on my ass. Maybe it was all the alcohol, but I didn't mind.

I lifted my hips up and brought them down hard. Up and down, giving it to him, pounding his hard cock, feeling his response, until he was in rhythm with me. Then I stopped, lifted half off, staying there, teasing.

He groaned and thrust up into me. I pulled up a hair more, torturing him. He pushed upward, and then he was doing it. Hammering upward, adjusting his legs, his hips pounding fast and hard. The bitch wouldn't stop touching me. Even touching me down there, where he was entering me. Her teasing little fingers rubbing, feeling where he was entering me, moving downward, evilly caressing me, rubbing my clit, while my husband fucked me furiously.

"Fuuuck," I groaned. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck me. YES! YES! FUUUUUUCK!!!"

It had been so long, I wasn't prepared when it started, and screamed my pleasure. It seemed to animate him, and drive him crazy. His hands were clutching my ass cheeks, squeezing and the monster Marie was sliding a finger into my poor ass, her other hand still rubbing circles over my mutinous clit, eager for her touch.

I cried out as a huge orgasm rolled through me, blanking out my surroundings, my whole world concentrated on my husband's plundering cock, and the witch's teasing touch. I was just coming down from the pleasure, when she pushed two fingers into my aching bottom, and started finger fucking me. I had never come to quickly, back to back, and I was screaming for him.

"Yes, Oh God YESSSS!" I squealed. "FUCK YESSSS!"

"Come for him, you slut," Marie whispered into my ear.

"OH GOD, I'MMM CUUMMINGG, I'M FUCKING CUMMINGGGGGG!"

It was huge, blinding. Never, not even with Sam had I ever come so hard. I slammed my hips down onto Marty's heavenly cock, those relentless fingers pounding my ass. I need more, I couldn't stop coming, and they weren't going to let me, not one minute of rest. The waves rolled over me. I groaned, grunted, thrashed squealed under their continuous attack. Just when I thought it was over, it would hit me again. I lost my breath, couldn't think, couldn't breathe . . .

It was too much, too intense, and I blacked out.

I awoke, and Marty's face was in front of mine. He wore a smile, the first I'd seen since he'd come back for me. I echoed it.

"You . . . Ok?" he said. He grunted, then again.

I nodded, then noticed that Marie was watching me as well, from above him. She was rocking back and forth. "That was impressive? You always come like that?" she asked.

I looked down and saw she was fucking him. Fucking my man. The evil whore. "No. Never. That was incredible."

"Not even with Sam?" Marty asked, and I could hear the hurt in his voice.

"No baby. Not even Sam made me feel like that."

He reached out and pulled me close. "I need you, Jackie. I need you to be Ok with this."

"How?" I asked. "You're my husband. I . . . I know I screwed up, but it was only once. This isn't fair."

He kissed me softly, and that crazy woman riding my husband lifted her leg, and pulled mine over to press against his. The evil slut had her leg around mine, while she was fucking my man!

"It's not like that," he said softly. "This isn't some payback. It just happened. Marie and I needed each other. We still do. I want you here with us. In our bedroom. The kids are using all the other bedrooms. There's no place else for her or you to go, even if I was willing to let either of you leave."

It was crazy, what he was asking. "So now what? I stay here, and share your bed with you and your lover? What am I now?" This was too much to hear. My head was still buzzing, from the booze, and endless orgasms. It wasn't fair.

I was angry, and almost fought him as he eased Marie off of his cock, and pulled me up onto him. It was wrong. So wrong. His slimy shaft, coated in her juices, entering me, filling me. "You're my wife, Jackie. Always. Seventeen years. Your one horrible mistake doesn't change that."

I looked over at Marie, wondering how she'd feel about being ejected off his cock, so he could fuck me. She smiled sadly. "I knew going into this, where I stand," she said, reading my thoughts. "I can't overcome seventeen years and two wonderful teenagers overnight. He's still yours."

"Then why?" I asked, closing my eyes and feeling him stroke his cock into me.

"You were gone," she said, her voice nearby. "We found something, something we both needed. I . . . I committed to him, completely, selling my home, moving in. My boy needs a family. He loves yours kids and they love him. This will work if you let it."

I sat up, grinding down on his cock. His hand rose upward to my tits, squeezing them. It wasn't fair, and I told him so. "You were so damned worried about the kids seeing me pregnant. What they'd think. Then you do this? What are they supposed to think now?" I slapped him, weakly I admit, but it got the point around. "I was a good wife. I screwed up once, and you tortured me for it. Now you have a live-in fuck friend?"

It was unfair, and I think he knew it. His smile disappeared. "I know it's wrong. We both do. We shouldn't have let it happen. I'm sorry, but now we have to deal with it. If you can't, I understand. I'll be generous."

"Generous? What? You're going to dump me?" I snapped, stopping my movements. I couldn't believe after all I'd done for him . . .

"No! I want you here. With me. I'm just saying if you can't, if you decide to leave me, I'd be fair."

Marie got up, and put on a robe. She leaned down and gave Marty a quick kiss, then shocked me by pressing her lips to mine. "I'm going to check on the kids. I'll give you guys a few moments."

Marty pulled me down, and held me. "I know it's fucked up. I tried to tell you it's complicated. I'm a mess about this."

"It could be just us," I whispered, moving slowly, taking him into me. "Send her away."

"It's too late for that," he said. "Try to understand. Give it a shot, Jackie. I think you'll see it's best for all of us."

"All but me," I pouted.

"You too. Marie is . . . different. Very open, very loving, and almost no inhibitions. She's willing to do this. I imagine it's difficult for her as well, but she wants to try," he said.

I rose up on my arms, rocking back onto his cock, developing a nice little rhythm. "Tell me about it. How long you've been doing it, how often, that kind of stuff."

I could feel his dick hardening as he recalled. "The first time was after the trip around your five month mark. I don't know why that trip bothered me so much. I felt I was losing you. I couldn't forget what you'd done. We . . . we didn't make love that weekend."

"I remember. You didn't want to touch me. I felt you were angry about my pregnancy."

"When I got back, I had a couple of bad days. I got drunk and told her everything. She was sympathetic, and opened up about her past. We drank way too much, and ended up in bed together. I barely remember it, but the next morning we were naked together, and ended up doing it again. We both felt bad about it afterward, and tried to pretend it never happened. We didn't do anything for several weeks."

"Until the next visit?"

"Yeah. That trip I felt guilty, and you were big as a house. I couldn't let go of what you'd done, and kind of blamed you for what I did. If you'd been home, I wouldn't have strayed. When I got back, well, she saw how I was. She was spending a lot of time with us, every day, really. She had become part of the family, taking care of us. The kids liked her. Her boy is great. She knew me, and could see I was hurting. We took a bottle of wine to our room, and made up for lost time."

"Nice little euphemism," I said. She had snaked her way into their lives, while I was gone. She waited for him to be in a weak state, and jumped his bones. Evil bitch.

He shrugged. "After that, it became regular. It was new, and different, and very intense for weeks. A month later she moved into my room, and Tommy moved into the guest room. We put her house on the market and it sold in less than a week."

"So when I gave birth, she'd already moved in?"

"For over a month. When I went to see you, the guilt kicked in. I knew you were coming home, and I had this woman in our room. She'd been good to us, good to me, there when we needed her. Little Tommy was part of the family. How was I gonna kick her out? Yet, I felt so bad I . . . I had issues. Difficulties in bed. I tried, God knows, and she tried, but I only managed to finish once the week after seeing you, and we stopped trying after that. It's been five weeks."

His words didn't make sense. He could cheat on me for two months, daily, and all of a sudden dried up? And yet I believed him. I recognized how he'd been. He was on his third erection now, and it seemed like he had no plans on that being his last one, not for the night. I remembered how he was when I first left, unable to get it up for me. Marty was all about the mind, when it came to sex. The little teases, the leg shows, the flashed panties that drove him crazy. I could almost understand that guilt would make things difficult for him. But where was the guilt those first couple of months?

"I don't get it," I said.

"Me either. But being with you, now, it's so right. Maybe being with her exorcised my demons. I don't give a fuck about Sam anymore. Seeing the way you came for me, so wild, so exciting, it drove me crazy. I always wanted to see you like that."

It was a little embarrassing. "You were pretty incredible," I admitted.

"Was it really the best? Better than Sam?"

I could hear the jealousy, the insecurity in his voice. I imagined I felt his cock wilting inside of me. "The best ever, baby. I swear. I never blacked out before. I was on fire."

Marie hadn't been gone long. She took off her robe, and sat down next to us. She had a magnum of wine with her, and drank from the bottle. I sat up and she passed it to me. I took a long sip. Marty sat up, adjusting himself, then dragged me squealing in his lap backward, back against the headboard. I got adjusted in his lap, while he sipped the wine, before passing it back to Marie.

She took another sip, then handed me the bottle before cuddling up behind me. "I know this is a mess, Jackie. None of us planned it. Can we try to be friends? This could get ugly, or, if we made the effort, it could be a lot of fun." Her hands were all over me, when I passed the bottle to Marty.

"I . . . I'm not like that, Marie," I explained.

She giggled. "Me either. Damn, you got some big titties. They're real, aren't they?" She had reached around me and was squeezing them.

I moaned, grinding away on my husband's cock, opening my mouth when he put the wine bottle to my lips. I drank deeply, spilling some down my chest. Then the two of them were licking me clean. It was so nasty, I was trembling.

She was behind me, touching me, her hands moving downward, fondling my ass, sliding between my cheeks, teasing my butt-hole. I had one hand on the headboard, steadying me, while I rode my husband's cock. It was iron hard, and he kept telling me how hot I was, how beautiful, how sexy. Marie's lips on my neck, my back, my shoulder, pausing occasionally to echo his words. I groaned when her fingers entered me again, pressing into my ass, while my pussy was stuffed.

"Come for us again, Jackie," she whispered, while my husband, held the bottle to my lips. I realized they were trying to get me drunker. I already had a hell of a buzz going. I drank deeply and figured the hell with it.

The wine was hitting me, and the sex had my nerves inflamed. She was using two hands, one in front rubbing me, the other pumping a couple of fingers in my backdoor, while Marty's cock throbbed inside of me. I was breathing hard, gasping with pleasure. She bit my neck, hanging on. He bite was hard, possessive, and pushed me over the top.

"Fuuuuck," I moaned, feeling my orgasm building, cresting, just out of reach.

"Come for him, slut," Marie growled, pumping my ass hard, and biting the back of my neck.

I groaned, then cried out when she pinched my clit hard. I screamed, unable to hold back. "OH FUCKKKKKK," I cried. "FUCK MEEEEEE... OH YESSSSSSS... I'M GOING TO CUMMMMMMM."

"Do it! Come for him!" Marie growled. Marty's hands were on my tits, and he tugged my nipples, setting me off.

"OHHHHH GOD I'M CUMMINGGGGGG, MMMM, YESSSSSSSS!" I shrieked, as the jolts shot through my body. Her lips covered mine, stifling me, her tongue a wild beast, with nowhere to escape.

I whimpered as she pulled me off of him, my pussy still spasming. She dragged me backward, lying underneath me. Her legs wrapped around my waist, her heels inside my legs, opening me up. She was gnawing on my neck, her hands mauling my tits. Marty dropped down between my legs, like a man starved, and went to town on my sensitive pussy. I was in the throes of orgasm, continuously.

"God, you're a hot little bitch," Marie whispered. "No wonder."

I whimpered as she tugged on my sore nipples, in danger of pulling them off. She was licking me, obscenely, her tongue running over my face. I was dizzy, drunk, and so turned on I couldn't think straight. The tongue torturing my clit finally eased up, and Marty was grinning, turning the bottle up over my lips, making me drink deeply. I had to swallow or drown. Then his cock was back inside me, and he was leaning over us, alternating his kisses between me and the she-devil holding me.

The had short-circuited my nervous system, and every couple of minutes a new orgasm would tear through me. Marie was laughing as I trembled, unable to stop. "We're going to have so much fun with you, Jackie," she said, her words barely registering in my lust addled, alcohol fogged mind.

Marty had been pounding me hard for several minutes, and I sighed as he pulled out. Marie's hands were on my face, and she pulled my jaw down. "Open, slut!" she snapped.

I opened my mouth, and Marty's cock was in my mouth, thrusting deeply, gagging me, until he groaned, and felt his cum rocketing in to my mouth.

"Don't spill a drop, slut. Not one drop," Marie growled in my ear.

I sealed my lips around his shaft, sucking and swallowing, until my mouth was empty. I opened my eyes, and Marty was sitting back watching us, panting like he'd run a marathon.

Marie's hands were gentle, massaging my breasts, her lips caressing my jawline. She slid out from under me, laying me on the bed, cuddling up beside me. My mind was in a fog.

Marty was there, on the other side of me, his hands rough compared to her soft touch. "We weren't too hard on you, were we?" he asked anxiously, his hand gently rubbing my savaged pussy.

"Mmmm," I purred, happy for their touch.

Marie's mouth settled over my nipple, sucking comfortingly. "Nice," I mumbled, caressing her hair.

Marty kissed my neck. "Damn, baby. You were on fire! Where has this girl been all of our lives?"

I couldn't answer. I couldn't think. I was exhausted.

Marie moved upward, and her soft lips touched mine. "Say you'll stay, lover," she whispered.

"Stay," I murmured.

~ * ~ * ~

I woke to their touch. Hands caressing me, lips gliding over my skin. I squirmed underneath their touch. My legs were opened, and he entered me, slow and gentle, my sore pussy accepting him. "Gentle," I pleaded.

"Sore?" I heard whispered in my ear. I turned to see Marie's concerned look.

I nodded. "It's been a while."

She turned to Marty. "Easy, Ok? We don't want to hurt her. She's sore today."

His movements were slow, gentle, an easy in/out.

Marie's hands were like butterfly kisses, breezing across my skin. "Is that alright?" she asked

"Perfect," I admitted. Our faces were inches apart, her big green eyes staring into mine. "Can I kiss you?" she whispered.

I giggled. "Now you ask?"

She smiled and her lips were on mine. Her soft skin touching mine. A teasing tongue probing carefully. I whimpered softly as her mouth opened wider, inviting me.

My head was throbbing, my tits ached, my poor pussy was sore all over, and my ass felt like somebody had stuck a hot ember up it. I moaned, and Marie backed off. "Should we stop?" she asked.

I shook my head. "Water?"

She bounced off the bed, and returned a few minutes later, with Marty still enjoying himself, easing in and out of my pussy like he had nothing else to do all day. "Open up," Marie said.

I did, and she put some pills in my mouth, then lifted my head, and put a water bottle to my lips. I drank thirstily, finishing half the bottle. She climbed on top of me, her fake breasts pressed against my overly sensitive, milk laden real ones. She looked into my eyes, then slowly brought her lips to mine. "Are you mad at us?" she whispered.

"You got me drunk on purpose," I pouted.

She nodded. "You were hot. A wild woman."

"I hadn't had sex in half a year," I said.

She grinned, and kissed me softly. I felt Marty's cock pull out of me, and then Marie moaned. I felt her body shifting back and forth on top of me, as my husband fucked her. She looked at me guiltily. "I need this," she whispered.

"This is seriously fucked up," I said.

She nodded, then her lips were on mine, kissing me desperately. I could feel each stroke of Marty's cock inside of her.

She pulled her face away, tucking her head inside the crook of my neck. "Can I come for him?" she whimpered.

"He's my husband," I said.

"I . . . I know. Let me come, Jackie, Please."

That was so weird. How was it my job to let her come? I could feel her trembling and Marty's thrusting was shaking her whole body.

"Beg me, slut. Beg me you cheating home-wrecker," I growled into her ear. I reached between us, and pinched her tits.

"Please," she whimpered. "Please, I'm begging . . . I-I-I'm s-s-soo close. PLEAAAASE!" she cried out.

"Man-stealer," I snapped, and bit her shoulder hard.

"PLEASSE, OOOH FUUCCCK MEEEEEE!" she cried out, her whole body tensing up.