A Good Wife Shouldn't Cheat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come you slut!" I ordered her.

She screamed out, her fingers digging into my flesh. "That's right, come you evil bitch!"

"C-C-C-COOOOMMMINNNG!" she shrieked and I felt more than heard Marty's own finish, as he slammed into her, grunting, filling her up.

She seemed to come forever, and then she was lying on top of me, limp, gasping for air.

She was clinging to me, holding me tightly, then I felt her body shaking again. I realized she was crying. "I'm sorry," she whined piteously. "I'm so sorry, I couldn't help it."

I sighed, holding onto her, rubbing her back, while Marty collapsed on the bed beside us. "God, this is great!" he gasped, seemingly ignorant of the emotional crisis occurring next to him.

He rolled onto his side, facing us. He reached out, rubbing Marie's back while he stared into my eyes. "You'll stay?"

"Where else would I go?" I asked. It wasn't a rhetorical question.

He grinned, scooting closer until he was pressed against us. "I love you, babe," he said, gazing into my eyes. "I'm sorry I screwed up, but we're good, right?"

I fondled the ass of the naked woman lying on top of me, wondering how the fuck we ever got to that point. I was a good wife. I was. I gave him seventeen years, and two beautiful children. I indulged his fantasies, and was an unselfish lover.

I slipped up once. Once. He was partially responsible, pushing my limits, dragging Sam of the huge cock into our lives, and not watching over me, protecting me.

I was a good wife. I got too drunk, once. I slipped up.

And now there was this skinny evil bitch in our lives, and I had no idea how I was every going to get her out. Any argument I had with the situation, I lost when I got drunk last night, and gave in to everything, experiencing the best sex of my life. Incredible. Mind-blowing.

I felt Marie's lips on my my neck, her warm breath bathing my flesh. Her leg was between mine, rubbing teasingly. I could feel my husbands juices running out of her, and pooling on my skin.

I wondered how long it would be like this, so intense, so overwhelming. I looked into Marty's worried eyes, reading his concern.

"I think we're going to be fine," I said softly.

His smile split his face, and I could feel his crotch pressing against my hip. The bastard was getting hard again. What the fuck was with that?

"I need a shower, and we need to change the sheets," I said.

His chuckle sounded wonderful. He leaned forward and kissed my lips. "You need to brush your teeth, too," he said.

"Fuck. Now you're getting picky?" I teased.

He laughed, and I realized the dead weight on me was Marie sleeping. My husband's lover, his cum dripping from her evil cunt, was lying on me, asleep. I mean, seriously? What the fuck! That seemed to me like she was taking a hell of a lot for granted.

I was a good wife. Twice, twice, I drank way too much, and let go. Once I destroyed my husband's trust, and crippled our marriage. The second time, well fuck, I have no idea what the second time had done, not long term, but for now, he was happy, and me? I was confused, sore, basking in his adoration, and sorely in need of a long bath. I had a sneaky little conniving man-stealer lying on top of me, well-fucked. But I was home, with my man, and my itch was well taken care of.

A good wife, I was. And a good wife shouldn't drink. A good wife shouldn't cheat. A good wife shouldn't get drunk and have the best sex of her life. A good wife shouldn't be happy, feeling the weight of her husband's lover on top of her, her well used pussy sore, her tits throbbing. A good wife shouldn't be thinking about how much she needed to drink to get to that state of unbridled passion that made her come in buckets.

"I'm a good wife, aren't I?" I asked.

Marty smiled, and kissed me, in spite of my breath-of-death. "The best wife."

A good wife shouldn't drink. A good wife shouldn't cheat. But when she does, she better be willing to roll with the punches. I knew my life was never going to be the same. What it was going to be, I had no idea, but it was something I'd take one day, and one night at a time.

"Marty, get our lover off me. I stink, and I need a bath. And don't you dare fuck her, while I'm not around. We're gonna have to have some rules around here."

He looked embarrassed, and blushed. "Yes, dear." He lifted Marie off of me, and she twitched as she woke up for a second.

Yeah, things had changed, but Momma was home. I was still a good wife, this was my home. Seventeen years and two wonderful kids made me top dog. I might have to share, but I wasn't going to take second billing. No way.

Except maybe when I had a bit too much to drink, I thought.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~