All Comments on 'A Good Wife Shouldn't Drink'

by Sally Tart

Sort by:
  • 159 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Divorce, if it Sam’s baby!

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

I understand Sam. He is a friend but he can't help himself. There is something very special about having another man's wife orgasm on your cock as you thrust deep into her. Maybe it is a primal instinct of wanting to mate and produce offspring, but hearing a woman who has pledged herself to another man, ask you to cum in her is a feeling that is only equaled by emptying your balls into her grasping and gripping hot wet cunt.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Remember Sam's date, big titted good ass 21 year old Ann, passed out in his vehicle. Write a sequel to establish Sam's credentials as a super stud. Have Sam take her home and put her to bed. He can join her and take a nap while she sleeps it off. When Ann awakens with her hangover, Sam can fuck her brains out until her hangover is gone. Put the story in Erotic Couplings.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight6923 days ago

@TAE352001. Reread the story. Jackie and Marty are 35, not nearing 50. They married soon after high school and have been married 17 years. Their two children are young teens, most likely 13 and 15. Their big dicked friend Sam is a couple years younger than them so 30 - 33. Sam is not pushing 50. Marty met him through work. For Sam to date women in their 20's is not an older-younger fetish or necessarily proof of a predator. Sam changes girl friends frequently because he doesn't want to settle down so he runs through girls who are running through men. I agree Sam is a jerk for setting his sights on Jackie, the wife of his "friend". Marty will know the baby isn't his because he had a vasectomy after their second child.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight6923 days ago

If it wasn't for Marty's vasectomy, Jackie would never tell him that the baby wasn't his. Surveys taken in maternity wards consistently have the same results. 15% of new mothers say that their husband is not the father of the baby. Other surveys have reported that in 20 percent of families having two or more children, the husband is not the father of at least one of the children. These surveys are for families that have not experienced divorce and are not a blended family. Nor do they include unwed mothers without a recognized partner. However in this case Marty will know unless Jackie can convince him with a bogus sperm count test that his tubing had healed itself from his earlier vasectomy.

AllNigherAllNigher3 months ago

Sam is scum. She's stupid and a slut. Husband is a fucking moron and doesn't deserve a woman. Who would pretend to be someone else they know for his wife.

It'd be a knock down drag out fight if me it my wife loaned another name during sex. That's not sexy at all. Be there in the moment with the I've you love.

In this case blaming the alcohol is bull shit...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

मस्त पेलाई

beachdudeHBbeachdudeHB5 months ago

Fantasy is one thing...but cheaters die a slow death. I would expect that Sam ditched here when she started showing, and her husband divorced her ass and found somebody younger and more faithful.

Story is not sexy....just sad.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Such savagery from diapproving commenters. Yeah... this wife definitely deserved a divorce. Would the lover take on her support after with an infant? No. So she would definitely suffer real world consequences: loss of marriage, loss of family, a (maybe) older woman with an infant needing usual intensive care while she seeks or maintains a job, meanwhile in and out of court seeking child support from the lover. Translation: a really difficult life. Why would someone invoke violence? Unnecessary and unproductive. She would learn a hard lesson just from going forward. And, No, I would not take her back either. You can forgive perhaps, but seeing and knowing a fetus and infant parentage born of infidelity would make it hard or maybe impossible to reconcile for me. That is why there are so many children born of infidelity that the father has no knowledge of in the real world. But I also married a woman with a child not mine who also learned these lessons from prior infidelity. She learned her lessons by her own admission while we dated, and subsequent children were mine, confirmed by DNA test she initiatied.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

poor grammar is sometimes painful to read, especially when the mistakes are consistent.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

On the one hand, formulaic. On the other hand, unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Did she enjoy the divorce as much as the screwing over of her former husband?

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

After wife saw Sam ogling her when she dressed, a good wife would have told Marty that "Sam is not a gentleman and we are not going out which him."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4 stars, you should of had her go to the store in the morning to take the morning after pill. This way you could of continued the story with Sam humiliating his to drunk little friend, while owning his wife, at least once a week.

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

Super HOT story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just read FinishTheDamnStory's sequel. Didn't like it, but at least, there was a partial ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, a messed up couple. BUT, and it's a BIG but, she did mess around in a very, very disrespectful fashion. The "bad" was on her alone. Adios, amiga. And permanently. This story deserves an interesting sequel.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

Sounds to me like hubby got what he wanted, I do not get that shit myself, but if they are both into it eh guess it's up to them.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Just

Another wimp husband who the wife had no respect for.

Kinky_Guy25Kinky_Guy25over 1 year ago

I think the husband got just what he was looking for. He wanted his wife to dress sexy and flirt with other men and he must have know it would lead to this. I think if he would have woked up as his wife was getting fucked he would have either joined in or jerked off watching them. I think the wife has nothing to be ashamed of other than the pregnacy which can be delt with in several ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dear Sally, I've given you 4 stars for the effort you put in specially the details of fornication.

But along with this, I'm upset too as you left the story hanging. We never knew what happened to them.

I also don't understand why Jackie didn't take the morning after pill, at least she could've avoided the unwanted pregnancy.

waltdeewaltdeealmost 2 years ago

Do these women not know about abortions?

pummel187pummel187almost 2 years ago

It's not the end SWAMP DONKEY. trust me on that..lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a fucking cunt. We can only hope that Marty finds out, kicks her and the little bastard to the goddam curb, and then gets a few friends and beats the living shit out of Sam.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

NOW SHE'S KNOCKED UP. Marty she have a DNA test done, then kick the shit out of Sam, and cut his dick off. Then divorce his whore, using DNA so he doesn't pay support. He could even befriend a lady boxer or martial artist give her a worse than terrible beating after the assholes kid is born. She's a whore and not just the drinks made it happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The end ruined the adventure for me. It would have been more interesting for the husband to tell her he woke up at some point and watched the fun pretending to be a sleeping or something.

fritz51fritz51about 2 years ago

She deserves what ever comes her way... BTW- is there a follow-up? The husband is too inattentive and gets a share of the blame also, but I'll echo brooks103 - "This wasn't SOME guy's wife, not that it would be right, this was his friend's wife."

Some friend, but let's face it - all three of them are fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kick the whpre out, then find some of the other husbands that the asshple has fucked over. Get them together, find the asshole, beat him almost to death then cut off this dick he is so proud of and stuff it down his throat and party while he suffocates on his own dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was disgusting. His wife and his friends are both cunts.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Glad other authors Finished the Damned Story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is almost what happened to me. We had 4 children. Been married 18 years. Our oldest Mike was 17, Rachel 16 Angie 14 Joe 13. My wife became pregnant. I was shocked. Really I thought after all the years I got fixed right after Joe was born and now she's pregnant? The more I thought the sicker I got. Did Debbie cheat on me? The dates lined up with my birthday. Long story short what I thought was a friend Bob that couldn't keep a marriage had impregnated my wife having sex 1 time. I had demanded DNA I wasn't the father. Debbie blamed it on the drinking. I threatened to divorce her telling her I didn't want to raise her and someone else's baby. Finally I said I would try to stay with her but if Bob ever found out I would divorce her and sue him for back child support. As fans I know he never did.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

"I love making some guy's wife cum all over my cock." - This wasn't SOME guy's wife, not that it would be right, this was his friend's wife.

BadgerssBadgerssover 2 years ago

Good read, and perhaps the ending is not quite right but I am not going to into that - it certainly was not for me but promising on how it could easily be re-written and the story line extended.

Thx for the read anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sally tart.. who ever u are. It is tarts and faithless harlots like u that give women a bad name! I sincerely hope u end up with some STD that leaves u a barren whore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good up to the last page, then all wrong - a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh, get over it people! It's a fucking story already! The events are not real, it's just a really hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So, the cunt is going to let Marty raise Sam's little bastard. If she had an once of decency she get a fucking abortion. See, this is why the law should require a DNA test before a man's name can be put on a fucking birth certificate because married sluts can't keep their legs together.

BeauReadyBeauReadyabout 3 years ago

Alcohol doesn't make you a gutter slut tramp - just being female does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

Please keep writing I loved it

AlericAlericover 3 years ago

Drunk people do wake up if you make enough noise, so Sam drugged Marty and probably wifey too. It doesn't matter how she reacts after the NO, if he doesn't stop it's rape.

Marty is an idiot. Flaunting his wife to the world makes him one, and so does trusting a douchebag like Sam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
give divorce this shit cunt

throw this cheating whore out of the house. end like a shit without punishment

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
How.

How you going to tell Sam he's a daddy, you cheating bitch?

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
FTDS

I love FTDS ending!!! Duck this slut wife. Divorce her ASAP!!! RUN away now!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If You Want To Know

How it ends, FTDS (finishthedamnstory) wrote a sequel. Signed: BTW

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
No worries both shitheads

He dumb

She dumb

Drink your choice consequences your fault

Cucky in role playing she cheating good luck with that dumb ass

Both got what deserved

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

there could be a few more pages for sure on this story !!!!!! PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Anonymous 05/30/19

With your preferences, you really should move to "Willing Cuckolds", if there is such a site on Literotica. You will feel much more fulfilled!! As to the story, sorry Ms. Tart, you only get 1* for this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Well.. I don't understand the negative comments. I actually liked it. Just a bit annoying all the yelling during sex. Admittedly, I probably would have liked it better if the husband WANTED his wife to have sex with Sam, instead of them cheating. Would have liked to see what happened after she gets pregnant though. It ended kind of abruptly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Disgusting

Marty, a real horse's ass! He knows the bastard Sam is a player and still hangs out with him, virtually inviting him into his wife's cunt. Does a husband who has children with his wife , talk about her to a bachelor friend, the way Marty does? Let's see how he handles his wife's/ Sam's bastard. What a shitty set of people!1*, since the rating can't go lower!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love it: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (4.6/5 = 92%)!

This story of yours is quite popular: 449,537 views, 311 favorites, 111 comments.

By the way, PTremer's submission Stange Afternoon was inspired by this story; it is the only story on his list of favorites.

* * *

In my book, when your friend is completely wasted & fast asleep as a result, his wife is fair game. Be nice to her, but do make a move on her.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 5 years ago
That kind of wife..

...nightmares are made of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

I actually believed she was being fucked thoroughly,that doesnt happen much...5/5

sas6446sas6446almost 6 years ago
UGH!!!

For me, not a good story! Marty is the epitome of DUMB-ASS....stupid as can be concerning his "so called" friend, Sam! Why not just lead the fox to the hen-house, open the door and say, "have at it"!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 6 years ago
A good wife.

I think this is one of the best stories I have ever read. But I do think it deserves a follow up. and not the way FTDS did it. I see no reason for Marty to get hurt by telling him. If she's pregnant, she should take care of it and move on, maybe sleep with Sam again but not to get into an affair, just once ever so often. Anyway I loved your story. and I think you should write some more stories like this. Nobody needs to get hurt. they got drunk and made a mistake that shouldn't ruin all their live's. She is not the first wife that does that. I've known quite a few that made the same mistake and they are still with their husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well

Finnish the bloody story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
was good

This story was really hot...up until the "my husband can't have kids...pregnant" part. Hot story. I also love how the social justice warriors talk bad about your story and morals...after even being on the site and reading the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THIS STORY CAN NOT BE BAD: 413,272 views, 105 comments, 258 favorites...

All my life i firmly believed that a good wife should not drink. But i also learned the hard way that if a wife does something very stupid, whether intoxicated or sober, she definitely deserve another chance.

I know some people will call me a sick fuck, but that's life.

r0cket69r0cket69over 6 years ago
hot house wife

Fantastic story! I think your main character has the ability to grow into other erotic stories that fit well into her new slut wife role. This good wife is not the first to screw outside of her marriage. A chapter two is in high demamd. I hope you will consider it. The writing was as good as it gets and I couldn't pull away until the very last word.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Didn't like it much

But I'm sure I'll love the divorce and death of Sam Chapter

thamerobinthamerobinabout 7 years ago
ourstanding

what can i add, ? it is truly outstanding, but i await chapter 2, i feel you finished it very hastily, but you could still write another chapter, does sam come round every week and slip her a length?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Man

I wish you'd followed this one up with a chapter 2. I get the feeling you could have written some really great redemption stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucking slut

Just a fucking slut who has no respect for her husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@ DrSemblance

I have read your comments on many stories. You always seem to have a good way to balance things out. I could not agree more that what you wrote is exactly true about the excuses and what he should do.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

You write well, but what you wrote is a woman that did not have "too much to drink".

A woman that needed an excuse to fuck her object of obsession which she clearly had well before that night.

What she did was premeditated, horribly disrespectful and humiliating to her husband and she loved every minute of it not giving a damn about the consequences until it was over.

The way you wrote the characters, he is going to find out eventually and if he has any balls he will find Sam someplace without witnesses and beat him to an inch of his life. Then do it again when he recovers. Then maybe a third time.

Then, the reckoning for her! Public paddling, chastity belt. Kid gets put up for adoption with the new parents paying the costs. He gets to fuck other women, classy women at the home, in front of her.. eventually having her join in to give him threesomes when he wants.

And since she is into humiliation and is submissive, they live a Dom/sub lifestyle with her being his sexual toy.

This would balance the scales and she will probably like it anyways.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Now it's pay up time!

And NO sequel! Bummer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
chuk says

It was better than great, it one of the best stories I have ever read. Yes it was

FANTASTIC. Tks. Am going to read all of ur writings. Tks again. Keep writing.

Great photo on ur bio. Very sexy. Is that u?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sally Tart a female that hates women?

Wow, what a fucked up life you must have had so far. Maybe you should just end it all. I mean if you're even remotely anything like the wife in this story, you should be removed from the gene pool.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Tell Him Nothing!

1) Get an abortion

2) Tell Marty that Sam tried to rape her while he was passed out, and that she doesn't want him over anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
IT'S A STORY

Sex stories emulate sexual fantasies, not harsh realities.

Even in real life some wives cheat whenever they can. Some whives cheat when they are tempted too much and/or something is missing in their respective marriages. Some cheat to get even.

Some dont cheat because they chicken out when they have a chance. Some do not cheat because they don't want to. Some adore the husband.

THIS IS AN EROTIC STORY!

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Now it's too late...

Now it's too late to stop drinking...Now you MUST keep on drinking to forget the divorce and to live alone, rejected by your whole family...What a wife and what a friend...Who needs enemies with people like them? 1*

krazikendrakrazikendraalmost 9 years ago
HOT

that is one of my all time favorite stories ! Dare I say, something similar happened to me....it was my fiancé',not my hubby.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
My mistake

it was Marty's birthday celebration.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
"We have two babies that are now both teenagers."

Lots of pool parties, backyard bbqs, and other group activities with only one mention of the kids, but not the night of Sam's birthday. Where we their kids during the yelling and screaming? How will she explain the new sibling to them?

With all the language and grammar errors, how can anyone say this was well written?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Basic English, Please

" Let me start out by telling you a little about my husband and I...."

In the very first sentence? Please split the sentence and figure out the correct pronouns to use. It's irritating as hell. This type of thing is rampant on Lit and it shouldn't be. Even some of the best writers are doing this.

Ok, now I will suck it up and start the story over.

ps On the other hand, now that were into it, this "Uptalking", question mark bullshit should be banned. So I hope you aren't going to subject your readers to any of it. Like this:

"Maybe you could come over and find it yourself?"

To me, this crap means the beginning of the end of civilization. But that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot

Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
not taking action

If she was so upset about getting pregnant why after 48hrs didn't she take the morning after pill. No excuse not taking action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
not bad

Your stories seem to have a common plot to them: wife gets out of control while husband is unconscious or not around, and gets knocked up as a result.

How about some stories where the husband is watching as she's impregnated?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why pregnant?

Getting her pregnant was totally unnecessary for the story plot. Plunk!

tae352001tae352001over 9 years ago
Great story

I don't understand the negatives towards the story or author? The plot was not the life of Marty or Jackie, rather in my opinion, the character of Sam. Whom was a sexual predator, if anyone did not catch on. I am guessing they are all over 40 or close to 50 kids moved out and on their own, and here is Sam with each date no older than 21? The next has to be how honest will Jackie be with her husband Marty? having cheated on him and now perhaps pregnant with Sam's baby, that is the ingredients for divorce or disaster both spelled with a "D" . I hope there is an end to this, if happy endings for the sake of protecting marriage, I hope the next chapter has the child's DNA matches Marty and Jackie and Marty live happily ever after, and no more to do with Sam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
snooze...

poorly written, plot not thought threw, and plot hole the size of a mountain. Waste of time writing or reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too late not to drink

She's about to be divorced. And a good editor would have made this a better story to read.

IndyOnIndyOnover 9 years ago
Panties

Sally, ya sure like writing about them panties don't ya

Proper grammar would have made this story much better!

zampazampaover 9 years ago
I wish I had been there

As I push 80 (groan) how I wish I was back in the time that I could enjoy occasions like this.

Does seem like in the morning, Marty might have detected one of the many cues left over from the night before.

You have a knack for capturing the intense moments of sex. Orchids to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
marriage to shit.

well the wife has three choice to make. one don't tell the husband what happened and hope he buys diff that the child is his and it will not look to much like Sam. two tell her husband what happened and hope he can forgive her and move on in life (but most likely won't I know I would leave her, I will nit take care of a another man's kid) and hope she can stay faithful to her husband.(most likely not now that she has had a another man's cock) three abort the child and hope she can stay away from Sam.

misterjack888misterjack888over 9 years ago
Great story

Hey Sally,

Well written. I was in the story, not thinking of another person actually having written it. I like your characters too. Each of them were very believable and of course, hotter than hell. Great job, Sally.

Jack

Kiwi_bigboyKiwi_bigboyalmost 10 years ago
Fucken hot

Can't believe how sexy your stories are. They get me right inside them like a character. And wish I was!

TonyKiwiTonyKiwialmost 10 years ago
well written but

it was well written but how would any man not know he was fucking a cum soaked well stretched pussy, in the morning light her pussy and legs would have been caked with dry cum and pussy stretched so far he would be lucky to fell the sides, totally unrealistic BS. T

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Fantasy

Loved it. My wife loved it even more. We continue to enjoy reading your stuff. Never fails to deliver.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
closet cucks always looking4it

tiny internet hard men taking a break from being spit-roasted to take a fuck story too seriously and become sport for the well-adjusted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Marty needs to man up

Its time for Marty to take a good close look at Sam's cock. And put it a sandwich bag and then into his pocket and walk away....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved the story.

Nothing like fantasizing about that big cock and then getting to feel it. Lucky girl. I hope she gets it over and over again.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
the first time she called out the name of someone during sex

should have been the last.

for her and the "good friend" sam

looking4itlooking4itabout 10 years ago

Drink all you want now, marriage us over and you can fuck Sam as often as he wants...until he tires of you. Have fun being a single mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Personally if the cunt wanted to have the baby that would show me she loved the other guy more than me and her ass would have been bounced down the road

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Damn

Fucking cunt. THAT'S MY LINE. Oh well, on to the sequel...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I think this may have slipped up on me

wife hates parties,,, but once there she is a spark to the party...

in the early days I lost sight of her.. later found her creamy.... after asking her about it, she did not say any thing... but from then on stayed close to me...

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
I wonder?

When hubby finds out if Sam survives? The wife certainly has earned her divorce. And a little more imaginative writing would help.

Naked1Naked1almost 11 years ago
To the contrary!

A good wife should indeed drink...among other things. Thanks for the hot fuckin' story!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

dear anon - because if i dont read the story i cant tell if it is cuckie without balls. MM does write very well and sometimes the good guy wins but i dont know that until i have read it. as for JPB he is the same. unlike you, i let people know who i am since i still have my balls and i am not a cuck. you hiding from something cuckie anon?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous