A GOR-y Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,432 Followers

Erika chose that time to appear with the silks in hand. She had already wrapped a black scarf around her own collar. She grinned as she leaned down and threaded a red scarf through Marie's. Then she moved around the girls and carefully worked a white scarf through Alice's. She came up to me and leaned down for a kiss.

"Don't forget this slave, Master."

"That would be impossible. Your turn will come soon."

She hopped up and walked across the room to give Denise her scarf.

Marie took control. She pulled her sister up off my cock, and took it in her own mouth. Alice lowered her face and took over the licking, still working together. Soon they were taking turns, sucking me aggressively, using their hands and mouth. Alice was able to take my entire length, forcing herself down, sliding my aching cock down her throat. She'd pull away gasping, and her sister would do her best to do the same. Marie would push and gag, but couldn't take all my length. She was not as talented as her sister, but I gave her points for trying.

I had been determined to use Marie, but I couldn't stop this blow-job for the life of me. Even when Teri came in, kneeling beside me.

"They have her in one of the tents, where some Masters and even some of their slaves are paying to dance with her. Hands are doing a lot of wandering."

"Does she seem distraught?" I asked, moaning as Alice took me deep again.

"She seems Ok with it, I guess. Her hands are very quiet, but she doesn't seem to be resisting or complaining at all. She dances nicely. If I had to guess, I think she enjoys being the center of so much attention."

"The first competition should be soon," I told her. "We'll see what we can do afterward."

I turned back to where the sisters were doing there remarkable job. "That's enough, slaves. Or else Master will be coming soon."

Teri was cuddling me, watching the sister's performance. "He said stop Kajira."

Alice pulled away, gasping. "Thank you, Master. Alice has prepared master for Kajira Marie." She leaned down and sucked me gently, loathe to stop.

"She Sleen, Kajira," I barked to Marie.

Marie got back on her knees, presenting that sweet ass to me.

Alice lifted up. "Use her well, Master."

I moved behind Marie, and slid my cock into her. She moaned sweetly as I plumbed her depths. I started slowly, getting used to her tightness, then fucked her harder, driving into her. She was so nice to use, her narrow hips fitting my hands perfectly. Alice came over and knelt down beside us, facing me. She reached out for her sister's ass, squeezing her cheeks and spread her open lewdly.

"Master looks so big, abusing her scrawny body," Alice teased. She gave her sister a delightful spank. "How is it, sister slave?"

Marie groaned loudly, "Amazing. You're really missing out."

I stroked her a while longer, then pulled out of Marie and held my cock out to Alice. She hesitated, then moved closer, taking me in her mouth. I slid between her lips a few times, then returned to her sister, deep stroking her.

Teri was parked on my other side, holding me. "That will be me soon, won't it Master? Pound Teri like that."

For several minutes I switched back and forth between Marie's tight pussy, and Alice's warm mouth. I was in heaven.

I pulled out. "Sula, Marie."

She was slow to respond, seeming a bit dazed, but she turned over onto her back and spread her legs wide. I lifted her thin stalks to my shoulders, and entered her again, thrusting hard. Teri moved down and pushed the girl's dress out of the way, leaning in and sucking on Marie's tits. Between the two of us we had her moaning loudly. I opened her legs wider, in a large V, driving into her ferociously. She moaned loudly, "Coming..."

She was right, her body shook while her orgasm rolled over her.

I loved having her come on my cock. I eased back, wanting it never to end.

I gestured Alice closer, and had her rest her head on her sister's belly, mouth waiting.

Again, I switched between the two, spending longer between Alice's lips, before returning to hammer away at her sister. On the very first stroke back into her, Marie cried out, and I felt her exquisite release.

I watched Teri get up and start dragging two of the flag poles together, stringing the material between them, creating a visual barrier from the door. She sauntered back, glancing up at me. "She's too noisy, bound to attract attention."

"Quiet her, Kajira."

It was wonderful to see her lower her mouth over my sex slave's lips.

I heard the tinkle of a bell, and turned to see the servant girl Fiona enter the room, walking around the makeshift barrier. "The dancing competition begins in 5 minutes." She stood there a moment, letting her eyes grow accustomed to the dim light. Then she came over and stood beside me. "So this is where the real party is," she said softly. "Wow!"

I looked at her, slowing my motion inside of Marie. "Kneel here." I pointed beside me.

She obeyed without hesitation.

I reached over and unzipped her dress down to her belly button. She was nicely stacked on top, and her breasts were in imminent danger of falling out. Even more so when I peeled the top back exposing her tit. I grabbed it, squeezing gently.

"You can tell me no," I told her softly.

"Yes," she smiled devilishly.

I pulled out and Alice's mouth engulfed my cock.

"Kiss me," I told the servant girl Fiona.

She leaned in and kissed me warmly, while my cock was sucked. As I was kissing her, Alice released me and guided my stiffness back into her sister.

Fiona pulled away, then stood, guiding her breast into my mouth. I sucked her hard little nipple, while I fucked darling Marie as hard as I could without losing that perky tit. Fiona shifted and gave me the other one. I reached up under her skirt and grabbed her ass, squeezing her young cheek. I slid her panties down enough to feel her bare flesh. My hips were on auto-drive, plowing away at the helpless slave beneath me.

I couldn't hold back any longer. I bit down on Fiona's nipple, wrenching a gasp out of her, while I slammed into Marie, filling her with my hot seed. When I was finished, I pulled out, to find eager Alice's mouth on me again, sucking me clean.

I kissed Fiona's nipple gently. "Sorry about that."

"Fuck 'sorry'. I came when you did that." She grinned. "I'll be back later." She started to turn away. "Oh yeah, your girl is dancing with anybody who has 20 gold. Sometimes two or three at once. She's getting groped pretty good. But she's still dressed. More than I can say for this crowd." She leaned in and gave me a quick kiss. "Save something for the help."

She walked away. I looked down to see Teri straddling Marie's face. No wonder I hadn't heard anything from her lately.

Alice got up and gave me a kiss. "That was intense."

Marie's legs were open lewdly, my juices dripping from her. "Looks like somebody needs cleaning up. Wouldn't do for her to dance like that." I said to Alice.

She blushed. "Please Master. No," she said softly. "She's my sister. Don't make me do this, please?" Her pleading was pitiful.

I took her face in my hands, and kissed her lips softly. "Of course not. I don't want you doing anything you're not comfortable with."

She hugged me. "Comfortable is not the problem. Sucking your dick after it was inside of her wasn't comfortable, but I don't mind expanding my horizons a bit. Going down on her would be different. Bad." She smiled. "Master."

"I understand. And I'll stay within your limits, as long as you make them clear. Thank you."

"Mmm. No, thank you Master."

Coming to an understanding was nice, but it wasn't getting Marie any cleaner and our time was running out. "Kajira Teri, please clean up Marie, the contest is soon."

She stretched adorably, then climbed off Marie. "Of course Master, my pleasure." She settled down between Marie's legs, and went to work. I sat down beside Marie's head, caressing her pretty face. "How are you, Kajira."

Her eyes opened, searching for me. Alice was using Marie's own outfit to clean the poor girl's sloppy face. "God, that was incredible! I never came so much or so hard. You can be my Master any time." She grabbed my hand in hers, squeezing it, clutching it to her breast.

"The contest starts soon. Will you be Ok?"

She had closed her eyes, and was writhing under Teri's ministrations. It looked so sexy, I thought about blowing off the contest, and doing her all over again. Of course, I still hadn't had my way with Erika, and that was near the top of my to-do list.

And then there was Amanda.

It looked like I wasn't going to get an answer from Marie, who was spacing out on me again. I grabbed Teri by the hips and dragged her off of the poor girl. She was strong, and clung to Marie's thighs like an octopus, her mouth working its wonders. I had her completely in the air, and had to shake her to make her let go.

Alice was giggling at us.

"Enough, Teri! When did you become such a wild thing?"

She wriggled out of my hands and turned, leaping into my arms. "Master, how about me?" she pleaded.

I held her tightly. "You're my special girl, Kajira. I'll only fuck you when Mandy's with us. These other slaves are just for fun, and just for tonight. You are more than that, understand?"

She hugged me. "I understand, but you just wait until this collar comes off. I'm going to get my revenge. Master."

Chapter 4: Assessing A Slave's Worth

I peeled her arms away and set her down. "Let's go. We'll be late for the contest. Who is going to dance for us?"

She grinned. "It's not really fair is it? Marie's a professional. How's anyone supposed to compete with that?"

We were walking to the main room, where the dancers were lining up with Michelle. "So nobody's going to try?"

"I will. But don't laugh. And Erika has something special in mind," she leaned into me, giving me a hug. "Wish me luck."

I turned and was almost bowled over by Marie. She hugged me tightly. "What do I get if I win, studly Master?"

"How does a weekend at my place sound, with you, Amanda, and Teri all under my leash?"

She grinned. "Sounds like all the incentive I'm going to need." She gave me a quick peck. "I've been practicing for this Master, choreographed and everything. Tonight, there's no one but us. I dance for you Master, and only for you," she whispered and ran off to join the competitors.

Only six girls opted to compete, and three were on my coffle. None of the men got up on stage and I can't say I blamed them. Of the three women I didn't own, Amanda was one. Tasha and Penny were the other two.

This should be good.

Teri was right. It wasn't fair. Don't get me wrong, all the girls were beautiful and sexy, and had the men calling out for more. There was a lot of tit jiggling and ass wiggling, and a hell of a lot of skin showing. Erika got creative, and was tied to the slave post, by her hands and feet, and she put on the sexiest show I'd seen in ages. Clearly, she had practiced. Homefield advantage. But then Marie took the stage.

She was sexuality made woman. Beautiful, graceful, and barely clothed. Her turns were poetry, the arch of her neck, the extension of her arms, the way she held her hands and pointed her toes. A minute into it, the house was dead silent. Her movements picked up pace, frenetic, needful, beyond erotic. She managed to reach down and hold her dress in place when it was most necessary, giving us flashing glimpses of her well used pussy, and sweet young ass. You could see a sheen on her skin, and rivulets of our mixed juices running down the interior of her thighs. Her small tits were almost constantly on display, while her tattered dress struggled to keep up with her.

Her dancing told a story in which you could feel her desperation and fear. She struggled to free herself from imaginary bondage, yanking her arms away from the pole she was tied to. Her struggles alone were mesmerizing. Freed, she peered around, then escaped, fleeing from her captors. She moved, stopped, perfectly still, then switched directions. But her running was fruitless. You could feel her captors closing on her, grabbing at her, striking her, knocking her off balance, tossing her around, throwing her to the ground. She struggled free, only to be captured and thrown down again. I heard a gasp from someone in the audience.

Her captors used her, viciously, then let her escape for a moment, before capturing her and using her again. Her motions were so real, you could almost feel her being penetrated, her mouth used violently, raped repeatedly on her knees, on her back, on her side. She tried to crawl away, before being thrown on her back. The impact of her fall echoed through the room. Her legs extended, while she gazed in fear at the captors holding her open wide. A look of sheer terror appeared on her face, while her final captor prepared to take her. She'd been silent except for the occasional grunt, and gasp, but now she was trembling. A whispered, "No, please, no" and then she was tensing her body. The remains of her dress slid down her body, leaving her waist naked for the first time. She suddenly screamed out, loud enough to wake the dead. Her body was being abused, pummeled while she cried.

"Stop it, someone," I heard an anguished voice fron nearby. The audience was definitely getting into it.

Marie's hips recoiled with each thrust, her legs pulled taut. Her muscle control was miraculous, and we could all feel every thrust into her. When her rapist was done, she collapsed, exhausted. She was pulled by her arms to the slave post, and tied back in place. She hung there, well used, and certain to be used again. You could see her sobbing, her body trembling while she cried.

Then she abruptly stood up, smiling and curtsied sweetly.

The place exploded.

Penny won second, and Erika came in third.

Minutes after it was all over, my dancer came running over to me, throwing her arms around my neck. She was still gasping for air after her exertions. "Is Master pleased with his slave?"

"Incredible," was all I could say.

We were swarmed after that, and I lost her to the throngs of her admirers.

I had bought her for 380 Gold. I would have paid $1000 for the show alone. Never mind getting to fuck the living daylights out of her. I was desperate to do her again.

"See what I mean? Not really fair, was it?"

Teri was standing beside me, looking over at where Marie was surrounded by men and women alike.

I pulled her close. "I loved your dance."

She gave me a poke. "No pity compliments."

"Behave Kajira," I reminded her.

She stuck her tongue out at me, then smiled. "Worth the price of admission to see that, don't you think, Master sweetie?"

"I think we'll all be talking about that one for a long time," I admitted.

"Shall we find Raul? I think he might be more inclined to trade after that show," she said, reminding me of my original intentions.

We found him easily enough, my wife beside him, on her knees. He'd lost the mask. Couldn't say I blamed him. John was with him, drinking something from a big cup.

"So what did you think of Marie," I mentioned casually.

"Hottest thing I've ever seen," he admitted readily. "Beats porn to hell and back." John echoed his remarks.

"Would you like to own her? Both her and her sister Alice, in trade for the little barbarian slave."

I could see him thinking about it, and he looked over at John, who was obviously considering the value as well.

"Think about it. You've already owned the prettiest girl here, and now you could have that walking wet-dream too," I told them.

Raul grinned. "You make it sound tempting."

"That shirt is all she owns. Naked underneath it. When you tire of her, you could probably trade her for any woman in the house, and still keep Alice," I said.

I saw John scowl. "Good way to get on Greg's bad side. Not sure I'd like that."

"Then trade them as a pair," I urged. "If you'd like, I could offer you Denise as well."

John seemed to like the idea of that, but Raul's face clouded. "Might cramp my style," he grumbled.

"I doubt that. Talk to her. She's feeling pretty rambunctious right now. You might see a new side of her you'd really like."

He kept looking over at Marie, then Alice. "Give us a second, Ok?"

"Sure," I told him, while he and John moved away a bit, discussing the deal.

I knelt down in front of Amanda. "How's it going, baby?"

She smiled sadly. "Tiring. They sure seem to enjoy showing me off and passing me around."

"Nobody's gone too far have they?" I asked. Teri was beside her, holding her.

"No, they're not bad, really. But I feel like a ripe cantaloupe, getting squeezed by almost everyone here. Didn't see much of you, though, did I?"

Teri came to my defense. "We're watching over you constantly. All those servant girls are reporting everything going on every few minutes. I came over and checked in on you, and so did Jack. We wouldn't let anything bad happen."

She grinned. "I thought those young girls were a little too curious."

"I'm going to get you back, Amanda. Whatever it takes."

The men came over and this time it was John who spoke. "Give us half an hour more with her, and then we'll trade her for Marie, Alice and Teri."

"Do it," Teri said.

"Come on guys! Look Raul, you'll be a hero to your wife. You traded to get her back. Denise, Marie and Alice."

I knew I had them, but Teri couldn't leave well enough alone.

"And me, until the next contest," she offered. "Starting now."

"Done," Raul said.

"Hey. Wait a second, you can't trade yourself, Teri." I reminded her.

She slid into my arms. "Please Jack. This way it'll be best. She won't be alone anymore, and you'll have us both back in less than an hour."

Against my better judgment I agreed, peering up at the clock in the kitchen. It was already twenty minutes after midnight. "We make the exchange at ten 'til?" I asked.

"Ok," Raul nodded.

I pushed Teri over next to Amanda, "I'll see you then."

I gathered Marie, Kayla and Erika together, and lead them back to the study. I hadn't seen Denise or Alice around, and sure enough they were with Troy, already playing. Troy had Denise in his lap and she was riding him. Looked fun. Jeez, the guy had a lot of energy.

I led my three over to the corner. I didn't know if I should break the trade news to Marie now, or at the last minute. I realized I had to tell Troy. "Kayla, you and Erika wait here. Marie, you come with me."

The girls obeyed, of course, and I moved over to where Denise was bouncing up and down on Troy's lap.

"Troy, we need to talk a second," I told him.

He reached out and calmed Denise down, until she was sitting almost still.

"I made the trade."

He smiled sheepishly. "I was afraid you might."

"After our dancer's little show, I had a few offers. I've traded Teri away until the next contest, and in about 25 minutes, we're swapping these three for Amanda. Raul wants his wife back." I added the last for Denise's sake.

Troy laughed, thrusting up into her, making her squeal. "I can't blame him. You had a taste of this hottie yet? Fucking sweet."

I grinned. "Yeah, but not nearly enough. Them's the breaks I guess."

Marie was obviously disappointed. "But I won for you, Master," she said sadly.

"Yes you did, and you were nothing short of amazing. People will be talking about that dance of yours for years to come. The reward is still on. But I promised my wife I'd do everything I could to get her back. She's being passed around like a sack of potatoes, and two guys sharing one slave is tough on her. The only slave they'll trade her for is you."

I pulled her close, willing to offer up a white lie to spare her feelings. "It was that damned dance. Every man in the house wants you now. I could have traded you straight up if it was only John. But Raul was insistent on Denise, and it seemed evil to split up a matched pair like you and your sister."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,432 Followers
1...45678...11