A GOR-y Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,432 Followers

Her hands were tied together behind her back, her ankles tied together, with about 6 inches of cord between them, letting her wiggle around and even close her legs, but she was pretty helpless.

"Master!" she cried out to me. "Please, Erika's been a good slave, Master!"

I leaned over her and lifted, putting her on her knees. She was looking up at me prettily. I held her chin in my hand, tilting it even higher. "You've been a very good slave, Erika. That's why I'm going to reward you."

She squirmed sexily. "Master doesn't have to bind this girl. Erika will serve Master willingly."

"You will serve, Kajira. Willingly or not." I was severely worked up. I wasn't going to be easy on her. I pressed my cock against her lips, and she opened them, taking me sweetly.

"A black silk slave should not need her hands to pleasure her Master," I told her.

Amanda and Kayla were kneeling on each side of her, their hands moving over the poor slave's body, attacking strategic locations.

I stood still, letting her do her job. She was working hard, pulling her head back, gasping, then moving her face back to the head of my cock, and doing her best to show off her oral talents.

I pulled away from her, laying back on the pillows. "Let her come to me," I told my other slaves, so they'd stop playing with her. Erika struggled to move toward me on her knees, leaning over and losing her balance. She fell with a squeal between my legs, her head coming to rest on my thigh. She wiggled into place, her mouth seeking me out, and went back to her delightful sucking.

Troy moved nearby, and called his wife over. She pouted a bit, then moved to her husband's open side, across from young Beth, only a few feet away.

Amanda was behind Erika, her hands busy between her legs, teasing her. Teri came to me, leaning in for a kiss. "Hi, Master," she said with a grin, laying down beside me.

"Hi, first girl."

She snuggled in, putting her arm across my chest, while Erika's efforts were being slowly rewarded with added stiffness. "Is Teri still first slave? Kajira Mandy seems to think otherwise."

"We'll set her straight at home, sweet girl. For now, I'd like to encourage her wildness. It's so new to her, let's let her find her own limits."

Teri laughed. "I'm not sure she has any, Master. This is not the same girl as two nights ago.

"I'm not complaining," I told her. "Now be quiet, slave girl, and let me enjoy this."

She didn't answer, pressing her lips to my side and holding me.

Erika was still working on me, her head bobbing up and down noisily, taking my length easily. She was very good, no doubt about it. She had the remarkable ability to take most of my length, until I was pressing the back of her throat, and then force down those last couple of inches over and over again, until she had to come up for a breath. It was very effective. I'd still give the edge on technique to Alice, but not by much.

I wanted to see how good she could do with the rest of her body. "Ride me slave."

She struggled upright, and then did a little wiggle crawl to climb up my body. I made it easier for her, closing my legs at the appropriate time, pulling her knee across me. She leaned from side to side, moving forward, until she was over my cock. Amanda reached between Erika's legs, and guided my cock into her.

"Should I untie her ankles, Master?" my wife-slave asked.

"No, she's fine."

Even restrained as she was, off-balance, her ankles pressing against my thighs, she was willing. She was able to fuck me nicely, grinding down against me, swiveling her hips, moving up and down prettily. My sexy slave was breathing hard, the effort she was expending obvious.

"Untie me. Let me pleasure you fully, Master," she gasped, bouncing up and down.

"You're doing wonderful, Kajira. This is good."

"Yes Master," she said softly, working me. She settled, pushing down fully. Her new tactic was to move up and down slowly, her pussy muscles milking me, squeezing delightfully.

Amanda had her hand between us, her fingers tickling my shaft, playing with Erika's pussy while I penetrated her. Her every action surprised me more and more, and I love the idea that she enjoyed having me fuck her friend, and played with us while I did it.

She slid out from behind our hostess, moving behind Teri and leaning over her. Her hand was around her sister-slave, casually resting on her breast. The three of us watched Erika pleasuring me, her legs shaking, her body glowing. I resisted thrusting into her, letting her do all the work.

She leaned backward, her eyes closing, and her movements changed, sliding up and down faster, the pressure on my cock changing, the friction increasing. Her chest was heaving, her mouth hanging open. She made the most beautiful lusty noises, and I knew she had given up on pleasuring me and was pleasuring herself.

I worked with her, thrusting upward, meeting her downward thrusts firmly. My movements were rocking her body, her back arching backward each time she withdrew herself off me, moving forward with each firmer thrust.

"Naughty slave's going to come without permission," Teri teased.

Erika was fucking me with abandon, her body bouncing all over the place. I hammered up into her, and she cried out, suddenly falling forward, unable to catch herself, her arms still firmly tied behind her. She shrieked, her eyes wide, twisting her body to absorb the impact.

That twist was almost her undoing. I reached up and grabbed her, aiming for her shoulders, but grabbing one shoulder and one of her exposed tits. She fell hard into my hands, and she grunted, moaning, when my hand grabbed her tit hard, stopping her fall. I lowered her to my chest, holding her while she fought to continue impaling herself on my stiff cock.

I slipped my hands down to her lovely ass cheeks, squeezing, pulling her hips upward so I could plow into her. It was exciting, screwing our sexy hostess with such a large audience, all attention on us.

I was feeling playful. I grabbed Erika by the hips, raising her up off of me, slowly pressing her into the air, until I was holding her high, arms fully extended. She wiggled prettily, slowly calming and holding still. She looked down at me, smiling, trusting me. I lowered her, bringing her down to my side.

I got up and flipped her onto her belly, lifting her hips nice and high, head pressed down into the cushions. I spread her knees for easier access, and slid my cock into her, in one smooth stroke. I grabbed her wrists, where they were tied together, and pulled her back against me. "Fuck me, pretty slave."

She moved beneath me, back arching, her hips slowly picking up speed, thrusting back and forth, taking me deeply. I slapped her ass cheek, and she moaned sexily. I smacked her other cheek, and she gasped, "Thank you, Master."

Amanda and Teri had been good little slaves, watching attentively but staying out of it. Amanda's patience appeared to have worn thin. She got up and moved next to Erika, grabbing the poor girls hips. She pushed with her, making her fuck me harder. Erika moaned sweetly, while Amanda tugged her back and forth, fiercely.

My wife looked up at me, smiling. "You really like this position don't you?" she asked.

I was enjoying it immensely at that time. "Definitely."

"How come you never wanted to do this with me?" she asked teasingly.

"I always wanted too. I wanted to do everything with you. You must know that," I told her, matching my motions to Erika's.

She ceased her intervention, and moved behind me, her arms wrapping around me. "I'm sorry, Jack," she said softly.

"Sorry? You're the most wonderful wife in the world," I laughed, pushing my cock back into our helpless hostess.

"I wasn't always, was I?"

"We had our issues," I admitted. I held Erika's hips still, using her gently. "Let's not dwell on that. We have a long, wonderful future ahead of us."

She held me tightly. "Are you so sure? Does wild sex suddenly make everything perfect?"

The obvious answer was no. In fact, there was the danger of it doing just the opposite.

Crap.

I pulled out of Erika, easing her onto her side. I turned to my wife, drawing her close. "You know what? I'm done here. And I don't mean just with Erika. Let's go home. You're right, you and I still have a lot to work out, and I know that's more important to me than anything else in the world."

She clung to me, and I had a feeling that perhaps we'd moved forward with our 'healing' a little too fast. My marriage was barely on the mend, and I'd just fucked half-a-dozen women, my wife actively involved in two of them.

"Are you sure? They haven't even given out the prizes yet," she said softly. Her lips pressed against my shoulder led me to believe she'd be happy to skip them, and leave with me.

"Positive. I need some Amanda time. No distractions." I pulled away from her, and started untying Erika. "Say your goodbyes, Amanda."

"We're done?" my poor little bondage slave asked piteously after I freed her from the ropes. She rolled over and opened her legs for me. "The night's young," she said with a teasing smile.

I pulled her legs together, leaned over and gave her a kiss. "I'm sorry, beautiful slave girl. I've got to take care of some things. Can I take a rain check? I'll call you tomorrow."

She was rubbing her wrists. She smiled for me, giving me a hug. "I understand. You take care of whatever you have to. I'm not going anywhere."

I explained the situation to Troy, interfering with the attention he was receiving from Kayla and Beth. He stood and gave me a hug. A manly hug, understand? The kind a warrior of Gor might exchange. Our level of undress didn't mean anything. Nothing.

"Incredible night, Jack. Thanks."

Kayla stood next to him. She'd managed to get her silks back on, but they were hanging loose, untied at the waist, and she was still without panties. I pulled her close and gave her a kiss, stealing one last fondle of her huge breasts. "Thanks, Kajira. I'd set you free, but you were meant to be owned. I'm sure your true Master will take care of you."

She clung to her husband, pressing her body against his. "Thank you, Master. For everything."

I wanted to say goodnight to Beth, but she had slipped off, and I had to hunt her down. She was out in the hallway, and dressed again. It was sad to see her clothed, even if only partially. "We're going, Beth. Thanks for choosing me to be your first."

She threw her arms around me, giving me a huge hug. "Fantasy come true. You were perfect, Master."

I gave her a little kiss. "I'm no longer your Master. You're free."

She shook her head. "I am not. I am yours, Master." She took my hand and placed a piece of paper in it. "My number and my email. Call me Master, whenever you'd like to use your slave."

She gave me another hug. "Don't make me wait too long, please," she whispered.

I held her. "Like I could resist this sexy little body? You'll hear from me soon, beautiful."

She squeezed me tight. "You can stop that now. I know I'm not beautiful. But thank you."

What was it with these crazy women? "Not beautiful? That's stupid. You are incredible."

She shook her head. "No I'm not. I know. Hell, I've never even dated."

I pulled her away from me, and reached for her zipper. While she watched, I unzipped her completely, exposing that fabulous young body. I reached my hands inside, sliding around to her back and pulling her against me. "You are. And I won't let you say otherwise. Making love to you was incredible."

I could see the tears in her eyes, and I let her go, brushing her tears away. "Stop. You're breaking my heart," I told her.

"You really think I'm pretty?" she asked, sobbing.

"No. I know you're beautiful, and incredibly sexy. Even now, after everything, I'm getting hard simply holding you. Why do you think that is?"

She shook her head. "I don't know. I don't understand it."

I kissed her. Deeply, passionately, venting my desire. Afterward, she looked up at me with those big brown eyes, adoringly. "I'd take you upstairs and ravage you, but I really do have to take care of things at home. I promise, I'll call you soon."

I squatted down in front of her, and pulled her dress closed, starting the zipper. I pulled it up, only about half way, leaving a good part of her breasts spilling out. "Can't leave you like that. You'd never make it out of here."

She dropped to her knees, wrapping her arms around my thighs, pressing her face against my crotch. "Thank you, Master. I'm glad I brought you pleasure."

I stroked her hair. "Thank you, Kajira."

I found Amanda waiting for me in the study with Teri kneeling quietly nearby. "Said your goodbyes?" I asked my slave wife.

She nodded.

"Ready to go?"

She looked over at her slave-sister. "Aren't you going to say goodbye to Teri?" She sounded sad.

"Do you want me to?" I asked, wrapping an arm around her.

She shook her head.

"I don't think she'll be a distraction," I told her. "Like you said, we're better with her."

She gave me a hug. "Thank you," she whispered.

I held my hand out to Teri, and she leaped forward, throwing herself into my arms. I held her close. "I thought you were going to leave me," she said, and I could see she'd been crying.

"Not in this lifetime. That collar doesn't come off until Sunday, Kajira. And the three of us have a lot of talking to do."

She smiled for me. "I hope it won't be all talking."

"I can pretty much guarantee that. I'm only a man after all."

We slipped out without garnering any more attention. Incredible party.

But I had a strong suspicion it wouldn't hold a candle to the rest of my life.

=============

Sorry it took so long to follow up the first story with this one. I hope you enjoyed it.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,432 Followers
1...67891011