All Comments on 'A Grammar-School Boy Looks Back'

by JASONSHOMOEROTICA

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
An excellent story

The best stories I have read in a very long time. I love all the background information and the first number of pages really had me relating to the author's character who as it turned out was actually himself. Perhaps that is why the story struck me as deeply as it did in the character felt so real. Again wonderful story and well worth the time it took to read. I also like the fact that it was very realistic and not like some of the made up outrageous stuff that one can read on this site.

tristantrotskytristantrotskyover 7 years ago
Good Docu-drama

Nicely observed retro-nostalgia

LuganisLuganisabout 6 years ago

Very good story, clearly biographic.

The comments on the British education system provides a unique context for the ones unaware of it. The sadistic behavior of the headteacher and the PE teacher of the Times looks quite accurate and common and is one of the reasons why that kind of punishment was banned.

It’s a nice Love Story with a lot of background information, and maybe not much of the loving stage (other than brief descriptions of the last two years of Six Form.

Keep writing (as a suggestion separate the long pages into separate sections/files).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well written story

Great story - thanks. This brought back some memories of my time at Grammar School, although I was only caned once and it wasn’t very severe. The description of the education system was very good, although the Grammar schools did give working class lads an opportunity to get out of their environment and get to university.

Auspat2121Auspat2121almost 3 years ago

Great story and very happy your life was fulfilled in the end. Understand the caning as I have served a Mistress for about 6 years and enjoyed the punishment for her pleasure. We are now finished as her interest in my punishment waned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous