All Comments on 'A Great Monday Morning Planned'

by ManyFetishes

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fucking government and it’s freaking new law bannings...

Aww sucks,, the last paragraph just did it for me LOL... if that really happened that sucks man. Hope you find a personal cock to suck on regularly. With Craigslist personals down, many people are going to go literally nuts without release.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Got me! LOL

Great story and the end is so typical of so many time that has happened to me. Now with Craigslist personals down where do we go to hook up?

69stroker6969stroker69about 6 years ago
Too bad at the end

Love the story. It could have been me. I became addicted to sucking cock after the very first time. Your description is hot and wonderful. I hope we both get to really experience the events of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Craigslist fan

As an old married man and a late bloomer, I enjoyed your story. Thanks to Craigslist, I've sucked two cocks... Don't know what I'm gonna do now. From a small town in Florida.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

That's the way I want it to go. Bummer that he was a no show if you lived in Ohio I would love to cum over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I would love to find someone like you in south central Pennsylvania. Its been a few years since I had a cock to suck or a guy to suck mine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Been there, done that....

...and been disappointed the same way. An excellent recollection of what could have been. Your description of worshiping a cock was well written and quite exciting. Ah, the frustrations of being a submissive cocksucker....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

mmm I love being submissive to a hard juicy cock myself whorshipping and sucking cock like a hungry whore just the idea of pleasuring a cock makes me want to get naked on my knees like a slut and suck until he ejaculates on my face and tongue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Facebook cock

Not sure what I am going to do. Dragonmagic58@aol.com.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Great story

Sorry he was a no show, I know how that feels. I have also sucked some good cock that I found on CL. It's a shame some people have to ruin things for everyone. One of my studs has my number and has texted me to come suck his cock a few times. I love being his personal cocksucker and swallowing his cum. I hope you write more stories about being a cocksucker you have a talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot stuff

He’s doing what I want to do - just suck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

MMM..my fantasy too. I'm around the same age too and this is something I desperately want to try, exactly as you describe with the scent and all. It is my own private married mans jerk off fantasy material and I would act on it in a heart beat if I could find the right guy who was also married and wanted a bit of extra fun on the side.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous