All Comments on 'A Great Start'

by Cunning_linguist22

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Why the fuck?

didn't you post this shit under gay male. I'm sure it would have gotten rave reviews under that category, but not unsder "loving Wives"

ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
Which one did you marry?

Kelly, or your room mate?

This was objectionale on a couple of levels. First, it really belonged in gay males, not loving wives. I wasn't prepared for the male blow job thing. I am not gay, and while I am certainly tolerant of gays, I am sure they understand that I find gay sex as unpalpable and distasteful as they do straight sex. that is just the way we are wired.

Second, you have so much as admitted that the woman now your wife, you "borrowed" while on TDY from another man. having been in the US Army 8 years, I know this stuff happens but only because we allow the "What happens in <fill in duty here> stays in <fill in duty here>" to continue. I don't find stories about philandering military or their spouses particularly sexy. How would you like to be in Iraq right now and read this? What would go through your mind about the spouse at home alone?

Lastly, there was no character build up, no motivation, seems like wifey was just looking for a reason to do the horizontal bop first chance she got despite what she said to her husband in the first paragraph. Seems like Kelly and Will certainly deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Only one point for gay male shit

posted in the wrong category.

I think he let the gal go fuck in Japan and lived with his fag roomie.

LEAVE THE GAY MALE STUFF IN THE GAY MALE SECTION WHERE WE CAN LEAVE IT ALONE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
oh well

almost everything is in this category anyway.

besides, sometimes, i think that those stories that have husbands who like to see their wife get fucked by other guys are gays in the closet. who let their wife get gucked to see the other guys dicks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous