All Comments on 'A Grope In The Dark'

by fireballxl5

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
gmann57gmann57over 7 years ago

What an adorable cunt,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
All I know

Is that when she woke up in the morning Roger wasn't there either and she never saw him again

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great fun!

What is up with all these zealots? You begin the story by saying what the story is and the wackos read it anyway, and then proceed to give a negative comment. I just can't believe how stupid these folks are. Its no big deal though because those guys wives are getting nailed on the side by dude with a bigger cock and good sense of adventure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why argue about

A wife deciding to accept a divorce and a ruined reputation...her husband will easily survive and do much better

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Whats that crap for??? MINUS 5*!!!

Is she proud to be a real slut?? Is she proud that she disrespected the husband her vows to him and all the other fundamentally things like trust love and partnership??? Are you proud that you implement its o.k. to cheat true to the motto " what the eye does not see, the heart does not grieve over." What a cheap attitude!!! I think you are a real cuckold/wimp!!!

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 7 years ago
Can't let the moral brigade have all the fun...

I liked it. A situation arose and she took full advantage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hey Anonymous

You are objecting to the immorality of the story, yet you are reading porn. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: Hey Anonymous

Well, at least that person commented on the story while commented on them without stating one thing about the story

<P>

I guess, despite the tone of your comment, you couldn't find anything nice to say about it.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Of course not, CharlieB4

As you say, "Can't let the moral brigade have all the fun." But, you must admit, they do have quite a very high proportion of it. What would they do if they didn't have stories like this to express their outrage about?

Like you, I thought this was a nice little fun fantasy. Interestingly, it was a male author telling a female first-person story.

Lue

aherbaherbover 7 years ago
Quite enjoyed this

Not a scenario that has come up in the past, and it got me thinking "what would I do if I was her...."

Nice work author

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
The best comment about this? No comment at all!!

The best comment about this? No comment at all!! 1*

rjordanrjordanover 7 years ago
Welcome back

Good to see you writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

He's not a cuck because he didn't know. It sure sounded like she had a lot of hate for her hubby. She is just a cheating pig.

Mordant96Mordant96over 7 years ago
Don't go back on your promise

Webcam Revenge is still hanging. It should be a walk to finish that great story.

Your readers agree hubby should BTB and it should be so easy with the DVD evidence of adultery. Please, Please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too funny for words!

Roger woke up the next morning and smelled the sex. He took one look at her face and knew she had cheated. He got dressed, took only his suitcase to the car and left her in the motel. By the time she got home, he had changed the locks and filed for a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What an idiotic slut wife story!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Is thats the way you see the wives at your life?? Sluts? Sluts who break their marriage vows at the drop of a hat?? She has to live with the knowledge that she is a cheater!! And a cheap one to!!! Happy life!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I hope someone sets her on fire

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Big time slut

She cheats on her husband because he was wrong about the weather? What happens when he overdraws the checking account? Does she invite all the neighbors in for a gang bang? Shit, if he ever dented the car he'd be raising other men's children. What a fucking slut. Maybe he'd get lucky and she'd fall out of the car along a desolate stretch of highway sometime during their trip. Find her frozen next spring after the coyotes finished with her. Bitch. 1* for this sucky story.

oldergent70oldergent70almost 5 years ago
very enjoyable

This story is so realistic I could see this happening, I like how it starts slow and that is a form of seduction, Building the heat in her so she in out of control. Well written

maybe you should do one about a lady being fingered under the table at a convention or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Isn't it wonderful

that STD''s are transmitted by any exchange of bodily fluid.

gpetagpetaabout 4 years ago

best of faithful cheating

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)! My cup of tea! Very eroritic, quite realistic, & in its own way, romantic too. Roger's wife is a keeper. Period.

Readers love this story. It has so far got 79 favorites ('faves') out of 94,564 views which is 0.835 faves per 1K views (a remarkable faves-to-views ratio).

❤, 👍👍, 😊!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5*****

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

im glad i cheat on my wife, its impossoble for a woman to be faithful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravo! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5.0)!

👍👍!

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well writen

A good revenge sex story but in a sad way. Had he been a cheater i wouldn't hate her as much. But as another pointed out this is over the top for a bad trip.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)! ❤❤❤❤❤!

Erotic and funny ha ha, two in one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful story i was so hard

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Cheating whore needs a pillow over her face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

SlutsRus

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Looking over your library of work it's obvious you're another limp dick cucky. Do everyone a solid and just go back to wearing your mother's bra and panties...

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I love this. And, my advice? Ignore the little boy trolls who are jacking off while trashing you and your story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Divorce Roger and become a paid whore. Roger remarries and has a family and you get to be a strong independent woman and sleep around while getting paid. Its a win for everyone.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I REALLY LOVED THIS STORY.

It was very very well conceived & crafted. Moreover, in my book this story is totally true to life: a camper was gently caressing my wife's thighs while evrrybody was around campfire. My wife wore her Daisy Dukes. I had gone to fetch the mosquito repellent from our car; I saw them on my way back.

• • •

I GAVE YOU A 5.0 [100%, ★★★★★ (an A+)]!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Anfaithful wives are better in bed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Lol. So the excuse is that this is fiction? Women really get turned on by a guy molesting them in the dark? Well then they certainly have one or more mental disorders. And did Roger get shot with a horse tranquilizer?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous