All Comments on 'A Growing Anticipation - Continued'

by peaceender

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
petecopetecoalmost 13 years ago
20 inches imposible

Just be a little more up to nature. The other stories you have turned out are much better because they are much more true to nature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
waste of time

i stopped at the 20 inch cock why do you idiots put garbage in the story? are you compensating for what you don't have? if ever use an oversized cock again put the story in the fantasy area where it belongs

DBRS

blackfenblackfenalmost 13 years ago
fantasy is good

You said right at the start not to take it seriously so why these anonymous posters feel the need to send stupid remarks I will never understand...as a work of pure fantasy and fiction I enjoyed it...well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not unrealistic just stupid

Why stop at a 20" cock? Why not go for 30" or 40"? It's not unrealistic it's just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Waste of time

I am just cross with myself that i have wasted 10 minutes in reading this.

CzechCheckCzechCheckalmost 13 years ago

It is a slippery slope "continuing" another's story, whether you have "your own original ideas" or not. After all, someone else set the stage, offered a plot, and/or offered characters.

The fact that you state you never had the author's permission really surprises me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
unrealistic AND inconsistent

You wrote that it is supposed to be a fantasy story. Sure thing. But even fantasy stories are better if they are plausible to some degree. Everything appears too extremely constructed (to be honest, already the original first part did to some degree).

Where is the sense of the fantasy of having a cock of 23 inches, if you can't reasonably use more than about 15 or 16?

And where is the sense of the fantasy that the mother's breasts are becoming smaller?! Even in the first part they have already achieved the size of HH, so a double G (which actually does not exist at all!) is a step backwards, isn't it? A double C does also not exist, by the way.

Finally, you should proof read your story, before you post it...

If the story would have been a bit more realistic I really would have loved it. So it is just a bit above average.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Best monster cock growth story ever!

C'mon guys, give it a break, thats one of the best giant cock stories I have ever read! Seriously, that's just awesome!

If I ever feel like dealing with more realistic stuff, I just watch porn movies, so what's the problem with the story not being realistic... Thats what makes it a story/fiction...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
PLAGERISM

since you don't have the original posters permission this is PLAGERISM you can be sued, fined or jailed and since you posted it here the webmasters can face the same penalties and the site can be shut down do us all a favor and delete this at once AND NEVER STEAL ANYONE ELSES STORIES EVER

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Plagerism? Huh?

This isn't plagerism, it's fanfiction. There's nothing wrong with that. He said he didn't create the premise of the story and he gave credit where credit was due. Nothing illegal about that.

A bit unrealistic, sure, but sometimes massively exaggerated things are a turn-on. It was a good enough read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i wish i had those pills

man i wish those pills that the mom had were real i would have loved to take those pills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good plot but awfully bad English

The only excuse for such bad spelling and grammar might be that the author is not a native English speaker. Besides this, I fairly enjoyed the story.

Walter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More!

Everything(except the grammar) about this story is amazing and a follow up would be much appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
interesting read

Always enjoy reading something out of the ordinary from the normal stuff this was really good even though I'm not much for incest stories the different angles that were taken kept me interested where I had to see how things played out would have enjoyed the sister going crazy with the milk supply and outgrowing her mom but that's me would love to see more of this series whoever decides to write it I don't care just keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a growing anticiption...

a very good read, write some more please. i am with the other person who wrote,were is the pills to make the breasts bigger.that is what we like about the story that mom has hard nipples to suck. thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Part 3,4,5,6,7? please continue

Awesome follow up, can you continue with mom & daughter sharing son/brother & each other, would really enjoy reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

More please

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

It's Growing experience...

πŸ™‰πŸ™ˆπŸ™ŠπŸ’¨πŸ˜±

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpeaceender@peaceender
I enjoy big tit stories, and also like incest stories that do not include father daughter sex. I do not like gay/bi stories. The stories I write all include what might be called accidental sex. That is, the characters do not suddenly go at it, but get forced together by cir...