A Guilty Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a sunny day and quite warm too. We stopped to look at some well dressings at a village, whose name escapes me. A well dressing is a very old custom in parts of the British Midlands involving the adorning of floral pictures around, on and above wells. We drove a bit further and found a lovely spot near a little babbling river, complete with swallows and a Kingfisher. Idyllic doesn't even begin to describe it. After checking for ants, Katrina laid a white table cloth on the grass and we had our picnic and it was completely and utterly enjoyable. Even with everything else that went on in that weekend, I'll remember that picnic. It was such a simple, innocent thing. Katrina put so much care into everything she did. Clearly there was no naughtiness, if that's the word while we were out. We went for a walk along the river after our lunch. It was I know a totally unerotic interlude in my narrative, but I feel it's relevant in the whole story and how it fits together.

I sat next to Lisa in the back on the way home. I had drunk three quarters of a bottle of white wine and felt all relaxed. Katrina dropped me and Lisa back home and to my surprise said she needed to go to the supermarket for Sunday dinner. Once again Lisa and I were alone. I had slept off the wine on the journey, but was left feeling oddly horny. Lisa took one look at me and dragged me upstairs to her bedroom. She certainly didn't mess about.

'Do me doggy.' She said as she unzipped her jeans. I began to unfasten my own trousers and soon had a healthy erection. Lisa pulled off her top and whipped her bra off. I had to stand behind her and cup those lovely breasts in my hands. I just stood there fondling her for about two minutes. Lisa took off her knickers and I got on my knees and nuzzled my nose against her pussy. Yes, I gave her oral sex and it was nice. She tasted sort of salty and sweet. After some minutes, by which time it's fair to say she was dripping wet, she got on all fours at the edge of the bed. I got behind her and just slipped my dick in, all the way. It was such an awesome sensation. I fucked her slowly. I couldn't just ram my cock home like I would a girlfriend. I somehow felt I needed to treat Lisa with extra respect. I built up my speed after a while, but Lisa was making some pretty loud moans and groans, so I guess I was doing enough. I wanted her on top again. It had been so good the night before. I lay on the bed with my head on a pillow and she climbed on me. It was such a cosy, intimate position. Then for the first time we kissed. I hadn't intended it, but it happened. She has quite full lips and they are meant for kissing. I let her take control and just buried my face between her breasts again. I tell you, that was just the best fuck ever. She somehow gripped my cock in her pussy and rode me till we were both immersed in a frenzy of sex. I'm sure we came together, because she went incredibly wet just as I unloaded into her. We were both sticky with sweat and utterly breathless.

We were pretty sure we would be OK, as the super market was 20 minutes drive each way, but we didn't take any chances. We got dressed quietly and went downstairs. I held her in my arms in the kitchen. It was just a really long hug. I mean like for ten minutes or something. For ten minutes it was like no one else mattered, almost like the world had stopped. She was so warm and cuddly. The holding afterwards was important. Like the night before. We were dressed this time, but it didn't matter. This wasn't lust. It meant something, however illicit it might have been, however taboo our love was, it was good.

I made love to her one more time that weekend. It was on the Sunday evening. We had all gone to bed and just after midnight against all good sense Lisa came to my room. It's a biggish house and my room was on the second floor, while Lisa's and my sister's was on the first. She snuggled up to me in bed and we spooned. It was awkward to begin with, but eventually we got into this amazing tender rhythm as I nibbled her ear. She could tell from my groans that I was close to coming.

'Stop.' She whispered.

'Are you OK?' I asked.

'This is it Alex.' You're going tomorrow and I'm going to stay with Kayleigh for a few days. Let me do this for you.'

I didn't know what she meant at first, but I soon did. She got under the sheets and took my cock in her mouth. She sucked on me in her amazingly gentle way and I ejaculated into her mouth. She made an appreciative 'hmmm' as I came.

'Was that good?' She asked.

'Yes, thank you Lisa, it was special.'

'Can I sleep with you?' She asked.

I kissed her forehead and we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

Lisa sneaked out of my room and back to her own about five am. I left at 10am in the morning. I felt empty for the next couple of days. I cried into my pillow when I went back to my own bed, in my own house on the Monday night. Partly with a natural feeling of guilt, for betraying my sister but mostly because I was missing Lisa so much.

12