All Comments on 'A Guilty Pleasure'

by hosethief

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice

turn me on

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Dick was hard as I read

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun story

Should write about the peeping and playing with mom's pantyhose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it's a lucky lad who gets to see his own mother's vagina

A terrific story, perfectly capturing the feelings of a son and his mother--definitely five stars. The kid is an 18 year old virgin, but mom has the answer. Actually, as usual, mom is the answer. More specifically, the answer is that wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs, the same warm wet hole he came out of. When the boy sees his mother's cunt for the first time, he's in total awe. It's the most beautiful thing he's ever seen. Mom encourages him to gently probe it with his fingers till he's got a couple of fingers up inside and exploring around. Of course, the boy's harder than he's ever been before. So hard that his young cock is practically busting out of his pants. Mom smiles and urges him to whip it out. Now she's smiling even more--her kid's got a big fat mommy-pleaser between his legs. Only one place to put it. So he slides his cock up his own damn birth canal and goes to town. "I looked down to see my entire cock was being enveloped by my Mother's pretty pink vagina." The sight drives him wild, and he pounds and slams his mother's mommy-hole "without mercy"--just the way his mommy likes it. Her son's natural male aggressiveness is all she needs, and mom keeps cumming like crazy. That's all he needs, as he lets loose and blows his 18 year old balls up inside his mother, turning her pretty pink vagina a nice sticky white. One thing, though. It's hard to believe that once the kid's had the best party of his life up his own mother's twat, it's the end of story. He's got plenty of semen in those hot young balls of his, more than enough for his girlfriends and for dear old mom. But it's HT's story and we'll have to take this gifted author's word for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awesome read

this really immersed me into the story and got me rock hard VERY quickly. keep up the good work this is why i love literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
mum son

Nice story starts out crazy but caring and love, then goes to the hormonal side of the son mum urging him on gets my cock hard, exploring her pussy is a boys dream to see this mtysterious off limits pussy.

To touch it would be fantastic in itself wow to finger her cunt but to let her stick your dick in it is more than anything g someone could ask / dream of.

Fingering the pussy was great but leaving out or not including a blowjob touching caressing her breasts sucking on her nipples this should have been in the story yes we boys want pussy but the other stuff is so special and sexual too.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
They both got,what was deeded. !!!!!^*!^*!^*!

She got years of built up gone, and he got his start in the ways of love.

That's the way it should be, MOM teaches son to be a man.

Well written, just a little short.THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That is what I desperately wanted when I was a teen at home--Mom showing me what it was all about. I nearly went crazy wanting pussy and wanting her to teach me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Way too short.

Did it once & then just quit?

This was one of the most bare bones stories I’ve ever read.

Lucky to get 2 stars.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhosethief@hosethief
Hobbyist writer with a passion for pantyhose, stockings, tights, and nylons. My fetishes include taboo, home made sex toys, and bizarre anal insertions. (The stranger, the better!)