All Comments on 'A Guy - A Sling and No Control'

by jim_janes

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really Hot...

OMG... that feeling you get when you are so out of control with sexual lust IS dangerous but AMAZING. It happen to me at a party. There was this guy that kinda hung out at some of the places my friends and I hung out so we had seen each other, locked eyes, said hello and knew there was a total sexual attraction. It turns out one of my best friends knew him and he had asked my best friend about me. My best friend was throwing a party and invited the guy and told me he would be at the party. I later found out my friend told the guy under the right circumstances I've been known to act a complete submissive slut. Well, to make a very long story short - the guy and I found ourselves in a spare bedroom with me on my knees sucking his cock like it was my last meal. This guy was really hot... he proceeded to fuck me in every position imaginable for the next hour and breed my pussy twice. We crashed in bed until he woke me up around 4:00 AM and plugged me again until he nutted for the third time. We woke up around 9:00 and showered together with him behind me soaping my chest. He dropped the soap and told me to pick it up. By then he had me in full SUB mode. I bent over to pick up the soap but I knew where this was going as I could see his feet spreading and his toes getting better traction on the shower floor, so I didn't reach for the soap but gripped my knees and he just slid that big cock back where it belonged and I took his 4th load of cum. Later that day I asked him if he was Clean???

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hot

I'm a bi guy who dates women but loves being fucked by men. What I love as the raw unbridled lust I get with men. Giving over to my animal instincts and being a total slut faggot for my man

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It makes me remember

Some time ago I was in our local gay book store. After my eyes adjusted to the low light, I discovered there were about a dozen men in the theater. Some watching the movie and some having sex. I was in lust after consuming two 100mg Viagra and got naked. As a man approached me I bent over a bench and took his exposed cock into my mouth. I was in heaven sucking on his cock. Then I felt someone else feeling my ass. Both my cheeks were being massaged. Then I felt something warm and wonderful licking my most private hole. This made me suck the cock in my mouth even harder. Then The tongue departed and something small and stiff entered me. A finger, then two and then three. My private place was expanded. Then the fingers left and were replaced by a cock. God did it hurt. I tried to cry out but the cock in my mouth kept me from doing so. He guy inside me buried himself deep inside me on the first thrust. He didn't go slowly, he pumped into me for about 15 minutes till he shot his cum deep inside me. He pulled out and the guy in my mouth then mounted me. I was crying after being so completely fucked. The second, then a third and a fourth, then a fifth. Cum was running down, no flooding down both my legs. My ass was so sore. I was open like I never thought was possible. I reached around and easily fit four fingers inside myself. My cock was now soft because sometime between all the guys who had me, I must have shot my load. I dressed and by the time I left the theater, the entire rear of my trousers was wet the cum of a dozen men. I went home and masterbated till I was so raw I couldn't touch my cock.

69stroker6969stroker69about 5 years ago
So damn hot

I want to be the person in the sling. I want to be fucked hard, over and over. I want to be covered in cum. I want the world to know I want to be fucked, yes I want man after man to breed me. If only it were safe. I wish I could go back in time when it was safe and have this experience. I want it, I crave it, I just can't do it without being safe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fucked in the sling with a mouth full of cum

I have the perfect night set up when I want to get fucked up the ass.I have been doing this every Saturday for over a year, so I have got lots of regular cum donors. First I lie in the sling, legs up and spread, ass ready for cock. Next, I open my mouth as wide as possible and let the guys jerk off in my mouth and all over my face. When my mouth is full right to the lips, then I am ready to get fucked in the ass. The cum sloshes around in my open mouth, while I am being rammed in the ass. I let all guys take videos with their phones, and tell them to share with friends or post on line. When the guy is ready to cum, he pulls out of my ass, and cums on my stomach and chest. I then lift my head, and swallow all the cum in my mouth. Next, I get my mouth filled again, and another guy fucks me in the ass until he cums on my stomach. I repeat this about 8 times. I then take a spoon and eat all the cum that was on my stomach. By the end of the night, I have been fucked in the ass 8 times, swallowed close to 100 loads of cum, and still have my face covered. Some of my friends have seen my videos, and I just tell them that I LOVE CUM. Simple as that.

isadoreisadoreover 4 years ago
lust!

oh yes; the urge to be a public sex slut is overwhelming is it not?! i have had the pleasure of hanging from a sling and being the center of attention for a roomful of men. There is no drug available that can recreate that feeling and you have almost captured it in this story.

would love to read more along the line of loss of control; well done.

strapsandlacestrapsandlaceabout 3 years ago

Hell yes! I would give just about anything to experience that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this story. Lust is my high, giving in to cock and cum.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

After cruising online profiles out of curiosity I met an older guy at his shop, and introduced myself. Without saying a word he knew why I was there and that was the day I first felt a cock in my hole. He's been my Daddy and breeding me ever since.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous