All Comments on 'A Guy and His...? Ch. 31: Juno'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
tjb50caltjb50calalmost 7 years ago
awesome chapter

still short chapter but great update

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Where you can get more pars stories from.

If you thought this chapter was short and want more you can go to sexstories.com and read all of pars stories there. I think this story goes up to 56 chapters on the other site. Why he is dribbling the chapters out one at a time I have no idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Short chapters

Talk about short chapters, there great, but I've got a bad form of dyslexia and I can read though these chapter in like 15-20 minutes. I love the story line and look forward to more tales.

(Bigd1965bigd)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
storiesonline.net

You can find this (complete story) and other stories by pars on storiesonline.net

Pars001Pars001almost 7 years agoAuthor

not dribbling it takes a lot of time to transfer the chapter from there to here. Please remember I am posting on 6 sites now. It takes a lot of time as each site is different enough that I have to adjust. Also many arte new to my writing I am not about to just throw it all out there like an overload.

jslashjslashalmost 7 years ago
Thanks for the story

Pars, appreciating the story. I don't really like the other sites as much as this one. Either i am missing someting on the other sites or its just to hard for me to understand their navigation. Here the chapters and different story lines are laid out very well.

Thanks for posting here. Keep up the great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...