All Comments on 'A Guy and His...? Ch. 35: Mary'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BunLoverBunLoveralmost 7 years ago
Keep Going

These morsels are as little drops of honey to a sweet toothed child, yummy 😋

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

You have an excellent imagination. Really enjoying the read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This was a VERY confusing chapter...

I even went back to the last chapter to see if I had missed something. But, I hadn't.

Mary seemed to be trying to keep Inger alive; THAT was bad? So why did the council immediately begin to strike Mary and Inger, upon seeing them?

After the fact, you then have Jake come to the conclusion Mary must have traveled to the Jinn realm seeking lovers. What? Was Inger complicit in this?

Then Jake confronts the council, through, Rasmir, but it's about the council, seeking Jakes approval, and NOT about the seeming out of the blue anger/animosity towards Mary/Inger.

Plus, no explanation as to why Inger and Mary are identical.

Nor, any explanation as to why 'the Man Hater' didn't recognize Inger, especially since it is later revealed Inger and her were lovers, in the past.

Too effing many things were confusing. Waaaay too many.

GeoD

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Running out of comments!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...