All Comments on 'A Guy Story Ch. 02'

by Marlene

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
sissy slut from the east

hun i would let you use me as much as you like

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes I would

A You better believe I'd eat alll the cum Marlene can give me. Since I'm already a cock slut that can't get enough cock or cum I'd to whatever she desires. Great story. I'm such a cum slut that I encourage my wife to bring her "dates" home with her so I can get their juices out of her pussy and from his cock when they get off. I also cross dress and work the streets a couple of nights each week and suck/fuck the men wherever they desire - in a car, alley, restroom, park. I've actually stood on the street corner with my skirt hiked up in the back with a guy behind me with his arms around me and his cock fucking my ass and people walked by. My wife loves to tell people what a cunt I am and will bring her friends to the corner I'm working and make me suck their cocks or pussies.I'm very lucky with the understanding wife I have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
omf yes I would

Wow that story was so amazing wow being gang banged wow I'd love that being used and then cum fed by a beautiful shemale that can get it hard and use it wow now that's a brilliant storry f*cken brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love your writing

Every time I read your stories I just want to go out and find a girls cock to suck. Wish I had the nerve to do it. Any suggestions?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love your stories Marlene

Your stories always get me so hard.

loverofintersex1loverofintersex1about 8 years ago
All but the ball-squeezing!

I loved the rest, but ball-squeezing is so agonizing I lose thethorniness and scream when that's done to me -- yes, I've had it! Not again! -- but all the rest? Cock sucking, being gang-fucked, taking huge cock, as huge as my ass will take? Sure!! I love your stories, Marlene -- I would go down on you and let the cum in you pool in my mouth and lick you out any time at all! I'm to fucked to write a long story in return. But I could never write as good a fuck tale as you write, darling Marlene!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
God

I keep coming back to your stories and cumming on my dildo.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is some really depraved nasty stuff. This guy paid for a trans prostitute and all of a sudden her gay brother and half the ghetto are abusing him. It’s nice to notice a little respect in these situations, but these assholes seemed to be trying to harm Mark physically. So if you enjoy stories of violence and rape I recommend that you get some counseling. Rating: 1 star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous