All Comments on 'A Hairy Ride Into April'

by YDB95

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
kafkafabout 6 years ago
Excellent

Well done.

boatbummboatbummabout 6 years ago
Lovely, Romantic Tale, Thanks!

I've enjoyed watching and worshiping women my whole life: the amazing variety of boob sizes and shapes; the sweet bounce and jiggle of a shapely butt; the come-hither smiles that light up a room. You get the picture. I love 'em all....

But for me there is nothing in the world quite as lovely as a wild, thick, untrimmed beaver that hides the entrance to the promised land, tickling my face delightfully while I dine on the sweetest ambrosia known to man!

Thank you very much for this lovely paean to hairy women. May they live long and prosper!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Looking forward to Part 2

I loved reading this story, including the prologue from a few years ago that I just reread. The tenderness between the protagonists is astounding, and so is this stories' focus on pubic hair. Although Anna got even with her bully at the end of the story, it feels like she and the other protagonists still have some unfinished business left to enjoy. It would also make for an opportunity for Nicola to grow out her pubic and sport a full(er) bush in the second part. Alternatively, she could be featured in a spin-off story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Vagina hair! Cute term. :P

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

This is such a sweet, affirming story! So much space for difference, for attraction, and for redemption even of bigots. Yay and thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous