All Comments on 'A Halloween Mishap'

by SaucyEroticProductions

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it!

Great entry for the contest :). Very satisfying story.

KazuKazuover 11 years ago
Great story

This was so much fun to read, but I was a little sad when i the story ended. Will you write a next chapter for these two? Please?

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 11 years ago
Great Story

I love incest romance. I wonder if the ghost can exchange another viewing for a lost treasure her husband didn't know she had and that Eric and Amber can use to be together forever, and in another country. Great story I really believe in incest romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

God, i loved this story and the ending. It'd be great if you could write more about them, but the ending - so far - is very nice. (and the content too, of course, hahah)

--Michael

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Who knew incest could be so sexy?

Personally I don't prefer to read stories with an incestual element, but really won me over. The chemistry between Eric and Amber is irresistible and I really love the story. I'm kind of sad it had to end, though. Write a spinoff, maybe? Please? :) -- K

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

yeah you got it,one of the best i read in a while.love the reluctance make it more real ya know.sorry about the rating all i can give ya is 5 stars even though you deserve more-BG

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is so nice n beautiful!

You really can write! Pls do more about Kitten and Tiger: pregnancy, parents are wondering something, schoolbuddies are wondering something and so on...

Thank You!

RecHikerRecHikerover 11 years ago
Two thumbs up!

I loved the twists you put into this story. It's one of those stories that you can't stop reading every word, until the end. I know this is a theme story but perhaps Tiger and Kitten will have more adventures?

I gave this a 5 star and wish it could have been more!

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hands down winner

This story is a winner, good luck on the H competition. You got my vote.

DPheonixDPheonixover 11 years ago
Very Good

An easy 5 stars.

If you don't mind a bit of nitpickyness, There were a couple of things that seemed to be a bit odd. They didn't even come close to distracting from the stroy but they still crossed my mind when I finished reading it.

Does Amber not have facebook? Its not too much of a stretch to believe that maybe she doesn't check hers very often, but the lack of explanation made it stick out.

The comment "Oh yeah. Like you? Little miss 'technically, i haven't had anal sex'" never had a payout. A comment like that means there is some back story there but it never came up again.

Did Taylor and Maggie set it up for the siblings to play together as a joke or did they not realize who it was until later?

SaucyEroticProductionsSaucyEroticProductionsover 11 years agoAuthor
Response to DPheonix

First of all, thanks for your kind score. We appreciate all of this feedback and we're both overwhelmed and honored by the response this story has received. We always appreciate constructive criticism from users, as you have given us. Now, as to your questions...

1) Yes, Amber doesn't "have" Facebook - or rather, she has Facebook but almost never uses it. The reference to Skype was meant to illumine that a bit. In hindsight we realized that we should have added something to make that clearer. (Jasmine: My fault, i fear. I took that trait from me personally, i'm the same with facebook)

2) A lot of this story, while specifically themed to Halloween was designed to leave the reader wanting more. Based on the feedback we've gotten, we've succeeded with that. We probably should have added something a bit more juicy hinting at what exactly Margaret meant by that comment. A little teaser for the readers - you'll read it in the future, and it's -quite- naughty.

3) The story was designed in a way that the Batman Costume that Eric ended up wearing would be a surprise to anyone who hadn't interacted with him at the party. That is, for instance, why neither Maggie nor Amber interacted with him during the party. As for Taylor's part however - she thought it might be quite amusing to see what'd happen when two siblings went into the house and found that out -before- anything happened. We thought it confusing to add another character perspective at this point however, so we left it open.

Hope this answers your questions. Let us know if there are more and thanks for reading!

-- Jasmine and Daniel

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

On a scale of 1 to 5 starts, this easily deserves a 10. I'm just sorry I can't give it to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Incredible

My favourite story I've read by far. There are so many routes you could take this down. Will Maggie find out? Will she be disgusted, approve or jelous? Will their parents find out?

I look forward to the next chapter if you decide to make one, though please don't rush it! A great, thought out story is always worth the wait.

MSTarotMSTarotover 11 years ago
Good work

There is a phrase is writing. "Write to your audience" That's very much what you did here. This is exactly the type of story for the reader of this site. Fun, flirty, sexy and with a twist of the very naughty on top.

An idea. Try to not let the old house just become a part of the back story. You didn't touch on what they were attending college for. I kind of took it he's on a football scholarship. Maybe the two of them buy the old house for a song using money from when he goes pro. The two of them living there in the off season repairing the old place. Husband and wife when together, brother and sister fixing up a house together as far as the world knows.

Never know when a sexy lonely ghost might put in a reappearance. Great for Christmas,fun at parties. Just an idea to play with.

I gave you a five stars. If your not in the top four to five stories it will surprise me a lot.

M.S.Tarot

hopkinscmhopkinscmover 11 years ago
Needs an Editor

It was erotic, and I liked the Halloween element of a ghost and not just a party, but you needed an editor or to review your own work for spelling errors, grammar mistakes and other mistakes that take away from the story and lowers your score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Good

I really enjoyed this story. I was never into insest stories before but have been reading them alot lately. But your story tops them all. I hope to read more of your stories soon.

Art

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!

I almost never read past my own climax. I was completely trapped by your story liner and read the last 3 pages just to see how it ended. I hope to see more of your great writing! Simply amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent one

Very nice entry. I wish you the best of luck - spellbinding storyline and excellent characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm torn

While this was good and I enjoyed it, it relied on a pretty worn out premise--the old costume party and mistaken identity. And I was a bit disappointed that the ghost Janice didn't reappear (so to speak) at some point later on (a ghostly threesome?). Oh, sure, she appeared to have exploded, but that could have been just her orgasm. Anyway, the dialogue was sharp and the story was okay. Thanks.

Goodgirl4Goodgirl4over 11 years ago
Very Good

I loved it and gave you 5 stars even though this story deserves far more than only 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very nice

Love this entry, definitely among my favorites in the contest this year. I think you have a nice shot at winning, or at least ending up in the top 3.

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Loved it, nice sweet story, not too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ordering of a ghost

Nice twist, lovely pair, just cute

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Sweet

A very hot and very naughty brother-sister incest story and a ghost story where the ghost got some as well. Perfect!

wolf182wolf182over 11 years ago
Fan-fucking-tastic!

great story! well written and not loaded with the usual overly-used cliches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Enjoyable.

It was pleasurable reading it.

_aquaman

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
enjoyed it

Nice plot and well written.

ToooSexyToooSexyover 11 years ago
LOVED IT!

BEST STORY EVER!

bseeker6969bseeker6969over 11 years ago
Hot

Hot Hot Hot Hot. Damn, did I mention that this was HOT?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ghost

If you run across any more ghost in you stories you must know that Hollywood Ghosts and real Ghosts are different. You can not touch a ghost... it is like touching air. You can see them but it is impossible to feel them or they feel you. Your hand will pass right through them, just as your hand passes through a beam of light. No sensation. Neither can they feel "sexual" pleasures...they want to but they can't. Read: Return from Tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Ignore the Anonymous telling you how "real" ghosts work. In _your_ story, they work exactly however you choose that they work. I'm pretty sure that, despite what a few million kids (and not-so-kids) wish, words can't cast magical spells, but that didn't stop J.K. Rowling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Real ghosts?

Your story was really wonderful! Just the right amount of spooky. The sex was well-written. Adding in the fantasy of ghosts being real ... Was clever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
THAT WAS A BERY SEXY XCENE YOU WROTE

When brother dropped sister's top to feel her breast as they kissed it was so well written. Like being a fly on the wall. Very good stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
not real good

so how much do fake rave reviews cost these days or do you post them all yourself? this story in no way deserves a rave review at most it should get a pass three out of five no more and that is generous.

dixiedoggdixiedoggover 10 years ago
nice

I liked the story ...but some of it i thought should have been placed at diff times.she catches them having sex the sister that is and then the whole story didnt make any sense.....till it picked back up a lot later....also i thought the ghost was to much but hey i didnt write it.....still i think this author has a lot of talent....1 last thing all those who can write neg reviews why dont you write a story and see how hard and how much time goes into one .....just saying....peace out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow!

Came 4 times! Almost felt like I was fucking kitten myself! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Have you ever thought about writing a sequel?

READ TITLE

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
couldn't get enough!!!!!!!##

I could see myself being Tiger!!!##

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Years, great job

Ive been reading stories here for years, and this was by far one of the best. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Could have been a 4 but the language, oh God the language. My ears are still bleeding. 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good job

This was great but it could be longer and better like if Maggie came to try to seduce Eric at his apartment and found Eric and Amber in bed and they all get together with Maggie being his public girlfriend while Maggie AND Amber be his private girlfriend Amber moves into his apartment under the guise of not wanting to waste money by getting her own place when her brother has an extra room but hey that's just my opinion even alone this was fantastic thank you for posting it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My sister Amber is the best ever!

Within moments Eric, and Amber were in bed naked together. Eric loved his sister's body, her tight ass, her firm tits, and he'd never felt a tighter pussy than hers. The evening after mom picked up Amber, she surprised me by stopping by unexpectedly. I was watching porn and stroking my hard cock when she knocked. I pulled up my boxers, but my erection could not be hidden. When I opened the door I could tell by the smile on my mom's face, she had talked to Amber. I let her in and asked if I could take her coat? As she took it off, I realized she was completely naked underneath. She came up to me and dropped to her knees, freeing my cock from my boxers. She gave me the best head making me cum quickly. Within minutes I was hard again, and fucking the shit out of my mom. I made her cum three times, before I was shooting my spunk against her pussy bottom.

Sybaris_CaesarSybaris_Caesarover 7 years ago
Damn. An old gem!

I wish literotica's related stories algorithm worked better instead of pushing same old most populer stories down our throat. I found this gem while searching another. No regret, unless if I count not finding this old gold before.

fr_Chaste_2_Chasedfr_Chaste_2_Chasedover 7 years ago
Lots of Possibilities w Janice?

Tiger and Kitten need to invest some money in buying the Peacock House and restore it to its original grandeur. That's gotta take several years and I'm sure the parents won't mind their only daughter moving out to be on her own ... as long as they know her big brother will be able to keep a protective eye on her.

Any chance Janice can become more active in their lives.

Great story. Great love scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awsome

Great story i could tell it had a lot of thought put into it keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Thoroughly enjoyed this story. The idea, the execution and the sex were all excellent. I'd like to know more about Kitten and Tiger.

BigBlack135BigBlack135almost 7 years ago
Fantastic!

I got to the flashback to when the girls switched costumes, and I was like "Well yeah, duh." So I scrolled until I found the next bold text to resume jacking, but I was completely thrown when the next jump was 83 years earlier. And I was really weirded out by it, but then when you brought it back I thought they were gonna die or something! When they came out of the house and they said they hadn't found them, I was completely engrossed in the story and briefly thought they actually might have died somehow!

A fantastic sex story with a well timed and well executed ghost story tinge. Great work. 5 stars.

thedayafterthedayafterabout 6 years ago
Really Good...

Yep, really good story. It's a pity the author hasn't posted anything since 2012.

I loved that Amber and Eric's relationship developed from their Halloween experience and that it continued on. Shame that the author didn't write a sequel.

My one gripe with the story, and something that other authors of sibling incest stories are so often guilty of, is that they always use 'we can't get married' or ' we can't have children' as a way of trying to re-enforce the taboo nature of the relationship.

Yes, blood siblings can't marry but they can have children. Just find it irritating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

I don't normally leave comments. Nor do i find stories as good as this one. I am astounded by how well written, descriptive, and hot the entire story was. 5 stars for sure, bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very Good

Like the others I found this Story Very Good ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Historic fact

The Crash on October 29, 1929 was a Tuesday (Black Tuesday).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
seemed kinda rapey in the closet

the girl says no a bunch of times and then he makes her fuck him anyway, huge turnoff

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it.

This was fantastic. Beautiful. I loved their sweet nicknames for each other. It made them feel more realistic. As did their hesitation and doubt intermixed with their obvious love for each other. It added a wonderful layer of realism.

And to the commenter that said "seemed kinda rapey in the closet", I say that they were under the influence of a powerful supernatural being in a haunted house at midnight on Halloween in a fictional story, so maybe cut them some slack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant

Honestly brilliant story i loved it , slow starter but cant wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Was going good until harshly telling her suck me. Then harshly saying I’m going to fuck you. Would have been better if he didn’t say anything. Other thing is she is talking now but he don’t know the voice. How does he not know? I’ve stopped at this part and don’t know if I will keep reading. Hate forced sex stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Longest 7 minutes in history. No way they didn’t know who each other were.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(1/27/2022) Well, this was different and an enjoyable read. I would have liked them to revisit Janice. Maybe they could have had a ghostly threesome. Now that would have been interesting. I also liked Amber’s suggestion of having her as his French maid moving forward. Five stars.

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 month ago

This was seriously hot. I didn’t much care for him dominating her. Honestly, it didn’t fit the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaucyEroticProductions@SaucyEroticProductions
Greetings! Saucy Erotic Productions is a collaboration between a Daniel Riverton and Jasmine Becker, two people with an interest in writing and both in our mid/late-twenties. We take delight in producting erotic material in our spare time for fun and publish this material her...