A Halloween Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You... were... right. He was cheating on me. I don't mean to sound callous, but how? He's a fucking cow!"

"Like I said, the less attractive one is the one to watch."

As they got here, Harrison was trying to be gentleman. He asked her if she would like him to walk her to her door. She accepted... slyly letting him think that the trip to the door was it.

Harrison said nervously "Well, call me at my mom's house. I called your office today and left it. I'm there until I can figure out what's going on. I guess I can get a little money from suing the state, but I just want to be done with all this. Well, have a good night, Zaya." And he started walking away.

"Harrison, for a month, I've been fighting my feelings about you, and I didn't even know it. Then, when I try to be good for my Husband, he can't return the favor. Now, I don't know how feel about me, but judging by your comment of 'never be with me' you feel that you don't deserve me. But that's wrong. You're the best man I've ever met, and I want to be with someone for the right reasons. So... if you'll have me, you can have me."

Harrison stopped in his tracks, and turned around... he couldn't tell if she was joking. She waved her finger for him to come get her, and walked inside. He followed, and closed the door. She took his hand and led him to the bedroom. Once inside, she sat him on the bed to give him a show.

She undid her jacket, and took it off. Leaving the blouse on. The look on Harrison's face was enough to to flood her panties for the first time in her life. She found the zipper on her skirt and let it drop to the ground. As Harrison looked at her white thong, his eyes got big... not as big as Zaya's when she saw what was growing between his legs. She had gotten so romantically aroused, that she forgot to even think about Harrison's dick. She had planned on a full strip, but now she had to see the monster she was about to attack. She stood Harrison up, and undid the buckles on his overalls. As they fell, she realized her undressing wouldn't take long. It's the only thing he ever had on, besides shoes. She didn't look down quite yet, she wanted to feel it, first. She started kissing Harrison, and reached down. As she felt his dick, she realized that she couldn't reach around the thing. It had to be the width of a soda can. She was now both horny and scared. She was used to taking a little dick, but this was insane. She sank to her knees, and saw the length. A wide, meaty, 7 inches staring her back in the eye. With no hesitation, she started on her move. She wanted him to cum early, so she could get a round 2 with him. She stuck her tongue in the hole, looked him in the eye... and sucked the whole thing down... she didn't even know she could deepthroat that monster. But... no cum. She looked up at him, and he laughed and said "Baby... I'm not that easy." Harrison pulled her up tossed her on the bed. She took off her blouse releasing her beautiful tits. Harrison stared and smiled. He wasted no time and putting his thick thumbs in the waistline of her thong and pulling down. Zaya coyly smiled and spread her legs.

"Shaved... you like it?"

"Oh baby... yeah. It's so sexy. But I'd just be happy with you, no matter the hair. But yeah, that looks damn fine."

As if she could swoon anymore, he just said something that made her love him more.

Harrison positioned himself above her, and put the head at her opening.

"I'll go slow, so you can get used to it."

"No... I've had slow. I want it hard."

Harrison pulled back and slammed it home. Zaya saw stars, almost immediately. Harrison had fast, long, hard strokes for the better part of 5 minutes. Zaya started convulsing, it was more pleasure in that time than the rest of her sex life, combined. She finally got her head and pushed on his chest. He stood, as did she. She said "The wall!" He grabbed her by the waist, and lifted her. She spread her legs and was lowered back onto his shaft. She felt the cool of the wall, and wrapped her arms around his neck. Harrison once against pummeled her for all he was worth. After what seemed like another 5 minutes, Harrison moaned that he was ready to pop. As he started to pull out, Zaya wrapped her legs around his waist and held tight, as he pumped her with what felt like 2 years of cum. Just as he finished pulsing, they heard the bedroom door open.

Will stood in shock and started turning red. Zaya stepped forward and said something before he did.

"Will, I saw you and that girl tonight. I want you know that I was mad, but not anymore. It's obvious that we want different things, and I'm alright with a divorce if you are. This is Harrison, the man I love, and he's the one you were too good to represent."

Will wasted no time in yelling "What the fuck? I come home to see you fucking some convict in MY BED? You decide to divorce me, after I paid for everything for you?... AND YOU SHAVED YOUR PUSSY FOR HIM?"

"No, I shaved my pussy for you... to surprise you. But since you already have that, I gave it to Harrison. And yes, you did pay for my lifestyle, but I don't need that, anymore. I'm sorry. What I need is happiness. I hope you can find it."

Will stood there... contemplating whether to attack Zaya. But I'm sure the black tank behind her helped sway his decision to leave in shame. Once he had left, Zaya and Harrison talked for a long while about their future. Harrison was well on his way to a law degree, now. And hell, Zaya can help pay for it. Just before sun up, Harrison said "Ready to go to sleep?" And Zaya said "One more round?" And got on her hands and knees. Harrison got behind her, and grabbed her hips and entered. After half an hour, he unloaded his second load in his beautiful woman, and held her until she slept.

Harrison went on to become a lawyer for the state, and aimed to never let what happened to him, happen again. It doesn't pay much, but Zaya's pay more than makes up for it. 9 months after Halloween, a cute little baby boy was born. They got married a year later. Harrison and Zaya Taylor were as happy as could be, and couldn't keep their hands off of each other. They got caught in the coat room, and forced into the honeymoon suite to continue.

12