All Comments on 'A Halloween To Remember'

by clive2007

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well written but

Half way down the first page i was really enjoying how well written this was, but then i got to the plot and it was such an unlikely one i felt it let the author down. The writing skills are good but more work on the plots please. For me the best stories are those where you can believe what is happening and put yourself into the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Far

to contrived a plot.

William smythWilliam smythover 12 years ago
The best of incest

To you two anonymous commentators, this is Literotica and fantasy is perfectly acceptable.

This is a fine story of an unusual manner of the awakening of mother/son love. So the plot is a bit unbelievable--so, usually is the inception and progress of incest. That's what makes this story so enjoyable. Use your imagination and enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The robbers dialogue...

Maybe they are porn actors in their day to day, because the language they used seemed straight out of a bad porno. I liked the rest of the story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I like stories where mom and son are forced into fucking

Where no one gets hurt and mom and son wind up lovers. That scenario Leeds to some sweet sex with the couple enjoying being forced together, after the bad guys leave.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very hot story.

I read a similar story a long ago. Basically a mother and son home alone when burglars break in. Son tries to be the hero and gets his head pistol whipped. After he is tied to a chair, they end up making the mom suck him, and then ride him.

After this, the son wants to do it again but she isn't having it. So he hires some guys to break in and repeat the scene, except he modifies it a bit so that they make him take her to her bed. Then after several minutes he distracts her while they sneak out. He continues fucking her for another 20 minutes before she notices they are gone. She asks about it and he tells her they left 20 minutes ago, and he keeps on fucking her to another orgasm. He then informs her that he is moving into her room and they will be doing this every night. She doesn't protest this time.

mexbearlllmexbearlllover 12 years ago
OUT STANDING

Keep up the great work........

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
anonymous

nice one, gotta be honest, just once i wanna read one of these stories where the home invaders get shot as soon as they leave the house

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is an excellent, highly literate story of...

hot motherfucking, by a gifted writer. (The author is also very generous--check out his list of Favorites.) 18 year old Scott is a good-looking well-built lad, who, like plenty of sons, is turned on by his mother's voluptuous form. His dad is a good guy, but immersed in his work and usually overseas, so Scott's mom feels neglected and needful, especially between her shapely legs. The fact is that right in her own home she has what could easily fulfill her needs, her tall fit boy and what her boy's got jumping around in his pants. So far, stalemate--until a gang of robbers invades their home and acts as the catalyst for the urges simmering under the surface of the little family. The gang is kind of kinky, they force mother and son to strip. Scott finds he likes the sight of his naked mom, her big tits, and particularly his mother's wonderful mommy-hole, the hole he came out of. The boy gets hard in front of his mother, and mom--like lots of mothers--is enthralled by her boy's big stiff prick. Scott knows exactly where he wants to shove that fat prick of his, and the gang orders him to do it--stick it right up his mother's sweet coochie. Mom's already wet, so the son's cock and his mother's cunt come together like they were meant for each other. (No surprise--they were!) Scott fucks his mom, mom fucks him back, mom has the best cum of her life, and her boy blows his young balls up the perfect receptacle for all his warm creamy semen, his own mother's twat. The robbers leave, but mom and son are feeling real good, Scott is proud of having become a grinning young motherfucker, and his happy mom is proud of her handsome boy, his fat thrusting prick, and his potent young balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
got bored after 12 words

Annuities? For college? Bullshit. Stopped reading after first paragraph

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
TOO FUNNY!!!

Thief's LOVE those cute little signs that say "gun free zone". OH WELL at least there is one completely safe place in the USA, Chicago has the strictest gun control laws of any city!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't find rape as sexy!

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

Yeah I liked the story but it was a bit dreary at the start. Thank god it got a move along. Shame they didn’t do more wicked things & really the premise for the breath in “to have sex in front of mum & son was” was pretty lame. At least though they’ve found a regular fuck in their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars great story. Knew mum would end up enjoying it.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

I know I am years late but I hope this story won the contest. It is a shame that mother and son never really talked Both being forced to realize so any thing about themselves and each other under less than desirable circumstances. The mother never realizing how much her son cared about her. How the mother could forget that she is a sexual being is amazing. For the son to be a virgin yet satisfy his mother is a bit of remarkable. However, he now has the perfect teacher, someone who loves him so unconditionally and limitlessly that he will never find another lover so devoted to him and willing to help his grow sexually. 5 star story.

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

Great story! Wonderful prose with all the wry humor and no vulgar language. Also loved that the following was not included: "Love you and want you to have my babies" and did not subjugate dad . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userclive2007@clive2007
255 Followers
I hope readers will give me some feedback. I appreciate any comments. You can reach me at cedarsky70@yahoo.com