A Handyman's Memoir Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got such a beautiful body Greta," Liz said, admiring her long slender legs and sweet ass as she released my imprisoned head from below her glistening pussy. I kissed her smooth, dark, ebony skinned thighs as she caught her breath, and then she spun around and kissed the pussy juice off my face and mouth.

"You'll fuck me later I hope. I want you at full strength," she said in a breathy voice that'd make any man melt.

Liz, who was sitting across the tub gently caressing Lindsey's tits, spoke up. "I think that goes for all of us Steve. Can you spent the night with us? We'd hate to have such a perfect evening end."

"There's nothing I'd like more than to spent the night with you girls," I said with a smile. "And just think of the look on Antony's face when he sees us all walk out of here tomorrow morning."

"I'm hoping I won't be able to walk," Liz said, and we all laughed.

—————————————

We were all waterlogged, and in need of energy, so we dried off and went into the house. The girls were suddenly modest, and all had put their bikinis back on, so I pulled on my tight-fitting boxer-brief underwear and t-shirt.

Lindsey microwaved a macaroni and cheese casserole she had made the night before, and the girls whipped up a nice salad. They laughed when I asked for a glass of milk to drink with my food.

"Milk! Oh my, we really are robbing the cradle, aren't we girls," Lindsey said, poking fun at me.

"Hey, I need all the strength I can get," I said. "There's only one of me and four of you ya know. It's like fueling up for a marathon. Lots of carbs and some protein." The girls laughed.

"God this is exciting," Barb said quietly. "I've never been involved in a marathon before." She looked a little nervous.

I did my best Walter Cronkite imitation and said, "This will go down in neighborhood lore as the night of many orgasms." The girls all howled with laughter.

We sat on stools at Lindsey's long kitchen island and wolfed down great quantities of mac 'n cheese. I could sense the anticipation rising with the girls as we got close to finishing our food. I was excited too, of course, to have four women all to myself for the first time, but I had been in several group 'orgies', and the wild exhibitionist show with Julia recently, so I was becoming pretty comfortable with these exciting situations.

The girls, on the other hand, seemed to be less experienced, and certainly the girl-on-girl stuff, at least between them, seemed to be new and uncharted territory. So far I had only seen Liz go down on Lindsey and Barb, and I'm pretty sure it was the first time it had happened. And, with the exception of Greta, these were women well into their forties and beyond, and I sensed not in the habit of having 'good sex', as Liz put it. The fact that they had an eager thirty-year-old man with a big cock ready to pleasure them all night long drove the sexual tension in the room to a fevered pitch.

"So," Lindsey said, "how can we make this comfortable and fun for everybody. I wish I had a huge bed we could all be on." Her eyes were wild with excitement.

"Do you have two double beds we could push together?" I asked. Lindsey thought for a moment, her eyes darting around, scanning the nervously excited faces of her friends.

"Come with me Steve, let's see what we can do," she said, and she headed for the stairs. She wiggled her ass provocatively as she ascended the stairs ahead of me, and I reached out and rubbed her pussy through the thin bikini bottom, making her moan.

"Hey, I heard that!" Liz said from around the corner. "That's not fair, you guys are starting without us," and the three other girls quickly rounded the corner and followed us up.

Lindsey took my hand and led me into a big exercise room, with fancy machines all around the perimeter.

"Ah, so this is how you keep that beautiful figure," I said, and I reached around her from the back and cupped her big tits in my hands.

"Well I don't know about that, but now that you've given me some confidence, maybe I'll spend some more time in here," she said. "So, there's a big floor here, and a stereo. Can we drag in some mattresses, and light some candles maybe? Does that sound ok?"

"Perfect," I said, eager to get things set up and get everybody naked again.

Lindsey showed Barb and Greta where the candles were, and then she and Liz and I got to work pulling two king sized mattresses down the hall. They put fresh sheets on them, and we had ourselves one giant bed. The candles were lit, and the music turned on, and when Lindsey turned off the overhead lights there was a collective gasp as the dim but warmly flickering scene of our orgy was complete.

"Shall we undress each other?" I said. Barb was standing next to me, and she was possibly the oldest, and certainly the shyest of the bunch. "Would you like to do the honors Barb?"

The others were watching with great anticipation, and for a moment she looked like her nerves were going to make her crumble. I raised my arms to help her pull off my t-shirt, she took a deep breath, and she surprised me by pulling my underpants down in one smooth motion.

"Nicely done Barb," a smiling Greta said, "Nicely done."

Barb pulled off my t-shirt, and I embraced her and kissed her. She moaned into my mouth as she felt my cock harden between her thighs, and she dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth.

The others were unhooking each others bikini tops, and there was much exploratory caressing of tits. It was beautiful to watch as they got used to each others bodies. As I suspected, Liz seemed to be the only one with any experience in that department.

Barb wasn't an expert by any stretch of the imagination, but her mouth felt wonderful on me, and I recognized her technique from her turns on me in the tub. I had a lot of fucking ahead of me and didn't want to cum just yet, so I beckoned her to her feet and slowly removed her bikini. She had lovely tits for a woman her age, big and full and firm, with wonderful erect nipples that were a delight to nibble on. They were very sensitive, and her legs just about went out from under her as I took the first one gently between my teeth.

Right beside us, the rest of the bikini bottoms were coming off. There still seemed to be some nerves at play, and no one had made a move for the big bed yet, so I hooked my arms around as many as I could and we all tumbled down onto the softness. The girls all giggled, but almost immediately the passion level went up, and hungry mouths were everywhere.

Barb surprised us all again by pushing me down on my back and being the first to mount me. She had her head down by mine as she guided my stiff cock to her entrance.

"Go slow please," she whispered in my ear. "I've never had anyone even close to your size, and I haven't been with a man in years."

"I'll be as gentle as you want me to be Barb," I said quietly, and she sat up and ever so slowly worked her wet pussy down, a half-inch at a time, onto my rock hard cock. Her eyes rolled back in her head several times before she even reached the halfway point. My hands were gently on her hips, and I was laying still, letting her take all the time she needed. She had one hand on my chest, and her other was firmly squeezing her tit.

"Oh my . . . God! That feels incredible! Why have I waited so long . . ." her voice trailed off and her eyes rolled back again. She was taking me in a bit quicker now, and soon she was fully down, sitting still, with my cock throbbing deep inside her.

"Jesus Mary and Joseph!" she exclaimed quietly.

"How's that feel Barbie?" Lindsey asked as she bent down and kissed me. "Doesn't he just have an incredible cock? I thought I'd died and gone to heaven." She ran her fingers through my hair and kissed me again with a deep, probing tongue.

Greta moved around behind Barb and ran her hands up Barb's sides and onto her tits. Barb was breathing so short she was nearly hyperventilating.

"Fuck him Barb," Greta whispered in her ear, and she hugged Barb from behind and gently started lifting her up and down on my steel hard shaft. Lindsey was moaning into my mouth, still probing with her tongue, and Liz was behind her, one hand on Lindsey's pussy, the other on one of her big pendulous tits.

Barb and Greta were rising and falling as one, and soon Barb was fucking me with long, full strokes. We went for a long time that way, Barb slowly building towards something special. I pulled Lindsey towards me so I could get her big tits in my mouth, and just then Barb broke her silence and cried out.

"Oh God I'm cumming! Oh Jesus!" she screamed. Her eyes rolled back again and she grunted and moaned as Greta kept her moving through her big orgasm. As she slowly went limp Greta lowered her down so I could embrace and kiss her. She was totally spent.

"That was beautiful Barb," I said quietly to her. "You looked so beautiful."

After a few moments of heavy breathing she smiled. "That was unbelievable," she said. "I'll never be the same..."

Liz smiled. "She'll be out on the street corner looking for big cock now."

"We all will I think," Lindsey said, and they giggled.

"Sorry Barb, but . . . ," Greta said as she gently rolled Barb off of me and inhaled my still hard and sticky cock into her mouth. I hadn't cum yet, and was trying to pace myself for a long evening. Greta deep throating me didn't help. God she had a talented mouth!

"Easy Greta baby. I wanna fuck you," I said, before it was too late. She spun around on her hands and knees and presented her perfect ass and pussy too me.

"Remember, full strength," she said, looking back over her shoulder at me with a wicked grin.

Barb was lying on her side, still with a glazed look in her eye, content to watch everything for the time being, and Liz was on her back, encouraging Lindsey as she licked a pussy for the first time. She was a quick student, and Liz was loving what she was doing.

After a quick lick of Greta's gorgeous brown ass and pink pussy, I slid in balls deep with three quick thrusts, and we were off. I could tell immediately she was a girl who loved to fuck, and the two of us went at it with wild abandon. She loved the dirty talk, and we were having quite the nasty conversation as we fucked each other silly. I wanted to see her beautiful face when she came, so I picked her up and threw her down on her back. Her amazing long legs went up over my shoulders and I fucked her hard and rubbed her clit with my thumb. She went over the top, screaming "YES! YES! YES!" as I pumped rapid fire into her writhing body. I pulled out and shot hot sticky cum all over her heaving belly.

"Holy shit!" Barb exclaimed quietly. "That would've killed me."

"But what a way to die!" Greta said breathlessly.

I laid my head on Barb's belly and she stroked my hair while I caught my breath and rested for a few minutes.

"Well you've certainly turned this into a magical evening," she said to me. "Does this happen everywhere you go?"

"Four sexy women? All to myself?" I said, "No, this is a first for me. A night I won't forget."

"We're here every Friday," Lindsey said to me, lifting her tongue from Liz's wet pussy for a moment, and we all laughed. "I'm serious," she said forcefully. "Any time you want some fun baby, were ready for ya."

"You're making it sound like it's all over, and he hasn't even fucked me yet," Liz said with a pout.

"Don't worry Lizzy, I'm just resting up so I can give it to ya proper," I said, smiling.

"Oh goody!" Liz said, as she pulled Lindsey's head back onto her pussy.

"Looks like you girls'll have plenty of fun on Fridays whether I'm here or not. Am I right in thinking a lot of this is new?" I said, gesturing towards Lindsey's pussy licking.

"Completely new," Lindsey said, raising her head from Liz's crotch. "Liz seems to be plenty experienced—she's been full of surprises ever since I've met her. But yes, some wonderful doors have been opened tonight, thanks to you Steve."

"I'm guessing you would have got there eventually, right Liz?" I said.

"I've been hoping . . ." she said.

"Lizzy! So you've been wanting to get in our pants, have you?" Lindsey said.

"Sure, wouldn't you?" she said. "I mean you're all sexy, and then this young vision from England shows up. These hot tub sessions have left me horny as hell. The old vibrator gets a workout when I get home," she laughed.

"See, full of surprises," Lindsey said, shaking her head in disbelief at her friend Liz.

"How about you Barb? Was it new for you too?" I asked, remembering how Liz had made her cum in the tub.

"Yes, and about time I must say. I've been curious my whole life. It was wonderful," she said, smiling at Liz.

"And you Greta?" I asked. Greta had been lying quietly, flat on her back since her big orgasm.

"I've been curious my whole life too, like Barb. But that's all I can tell you at the moment because none of these sexy women have touched me yet," she said disappointedly.

"Good lord, how did we miss that opportunity," Liz laughed. "Don't worry Greta, the night is young."

Greta propped herself up on her elbows and looked at her cum covered belly.

"You've made a proper mess of me young man," she said, looking at me with a sly grin.

She got up and went down the hall to the bathroom, and I got up, thirsty for a drink.

"I'm gonna make a beer run. Anybody want anything?" I asked.

"Shots! I wanna do shots!" Lindsey said.

"She was a wild one in her youth, can you tell?" Barb said, laughing.

"I wish we had some coke, or something crazy like that. That'd be like a real wild orgy, wouldn't it, snorting coke?" Lindsey said excitedly.

"Wow, the four of you, all coked up? They'd be taking me out of here in an ambulance in the morning," I laughed. "I've got some weed in the truck, if you want to smoke a little."

"Yes!" Lindsey yelled. "I haven't been high in twenty years! Oh my God, this was already the best night of my life, and it keeps getting better! You're amazing Steve. I feel like you're some kind of magic genie of something. Did you come out of Antony's genie bottle?"

"If he came out of Antony's genie bottle he'd be gay," Greta said as she walked back in the room. We all laughed.

I pulled on my underpants and Lindsey and I went downstairs. She put together a tray with five shot glasses, a bottle of tequila, lime slices, and a salt shaker. She was as giddy as a high school girl.

I went out to my truck and got a bag of homegrown weed Jayne had given me last time I was up at her homestead, and a pipe. She grew the plants scattered throughout her huge field of flowers, and it was good stuff.

When I went back in the house Lindsey was just heading up the stairs, and she wiggled her naked ass at me.

"Come on sexy, it's party time," she said, still giggling like a teenager.

As we climbed the stairs we could hear Greta moaning. She was in the throws of something good, and as we entered the room she was on the verge of screaming. Spread out before us in the flickering candle light was a writhing Greta, with Liz's head between her long widespread legs. Barb was sucking on one of her sweet dark-brown nipples and massaging her other tit. When she saw us she came like gangbusters, whimpering and screaming all at once.

"Good lord!" Lindsey said, standing transfixed, with the tray in her hands. "This is blowing my mind. My mind is blown . . . " she said, shaking her head. "It's like all the sudden the world is completely new. A beautiful new world . . . "

She looked like she was going to burst into tears, and I took the tray from her and set it down.

"It's certainly beautiful when you're walking around naked in it," I said, and I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. She kissed me hard and deep, with a torrent of passion.

"I try and put on a good front, but I've been a mess ever since my divorce," she said quietly in my ear. "This night is the best therapy you can ever imagine. Thank you Steve."

"Happy to help out," I said, as I squeezed her ass and pulled her against the hardening lump in my undershorts. I winked at her, and just as I had hoped, she smiled and her mood instantly lightened.

"I wanna get high and fuck your brains out," she said.

"Sounds great, but I think Liz's got first dibs." I said.

"Damn right I do!" Liz said.

I packed the pipe with some of Julia's strong homegrown, and we sat in a circle and smoked and did shots. Barb had never been high before, and was a little nervous about it, but soon after her first tentative puff she was laughing hysterically and loving it. In fact we were all laughing hysterically. It was happy pot, for sure.

It wasn't long before Liz had me on my back, and she mounted me and fucked me like an old pro. It felt delicious with the tequila and reefer buzz, and I came hard inside her after some of my best porn-star style rapid fire up-thrusting. She loved it.

The others were all lounging languidly, high as kites and watching Liz and me go at it. At one point Lindsey went down the hall and fetched a half a dozen pillows to make everyone more comfortable.

"This thing is mine next. Let me clean it up a little," Lindsey said, lowering her head to my softening cock. She licked all of Liz's fluids off of me and laid her head down on my stomach. "You rest now," she said to my tired cock. "I want you good and hard."

"Anybody want to clean me up?" Liz asked, with her legs spread wide and my semen dripping out of her.

Greta dove in and licked her clean, and then Barb joined her, both of them stoned and giggling like school girls. Liz was in heaven. "This is officially the best day ever in this neighborhood," she said, right before reaching another quiet orgasm.

We passed the pipe around again and then we all laid back on the pillows and rested for a while, grooving to the beat of a late night jazz station. I dozed off, and woke to the sensuous touch of Lindsey and Greta. When they saw I was awake they rolled me over onto my stomach and it blossomed into a full massage, with four hands going over every inch of me. They had some kind of oil, and it felt heavenly. When they rolled me onto my back I had a pretty good start on a hard-on, and with just a few deft touches from the sexy ladies I was rock hard and ready, which made Lindsey very happy. She lit the pipe and took two big hits before passing it to me.

"Are you ready to rock my world big boy?" she asked, already breathing hard as she straddled me. "I don't know if I've ever been so horny in my life."

"Oh-h-o, fu-hu-huk!" she said as she lowered her wet pussy onto my pole in one slow movement. "Oh-ho Jesus! It's the cock of my dreams, I swear to God!"

I took two big puffs and handed the pipe to Greta as Lindsey started a slow grind against my pelvis with my cock deep inside her. It felt incredible, especially with the fresh buzz hitting my brain. It was one of those 'wow' moments, when your senses all lock together and take you somewhere new, and I could tell Lindsey was right there with me.

Greta could tell Lindsey was flying close to the sun and she took one of Lindsey's big tits into her mouth and pinched the nipple on the other one. That was all it took to launch her into the ether. Her eyes rolled back and her entire body shook as she rocked back and forth on me. She moaned so deep I could feel the vibrations right through my body. It was a deep, soul satisfying orgasm, and when it had finished coursing through her, her eyes opened slowly and she looked deep into my eyes.

"Good . . . God," she said slowly. "That sir . . . was incredible . . . "

"Just warmin' up sweetheart," I said. "Ready to be fucked?"

"Holy shit," she said breathily as Greta put the pipe into her mouth and lit it for her.

"Roll over baby. I've been wantin' to bury my face in your ass ever since you answered the door," I said.