A Handyman's Memoir Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God! Yes please!" Lindsey said, and she rolled off of my hard pole onto her hands and knees.

I crouched behind her and by the time I got my tongue on her Greta was laying under me with my dangling cock in her mouth. I fucked her mouth while I gave Lindsey a good tongue lashing on her bright pink pussy and her sensitive asshole.

"Jesus Steve! . . . You're driving me fucking wild! . . . Fuck!" she started squealing. It was enough to wake up Liz and Barb, who had been curled up together asleep.

"I'm not sure if I'm dreaming or awake," Liz said sleepily.

"This better not be a dream, or I'll be really pissed," Lindsey said, groaning and giggling at the same time as I licked her asshole.

"Are you ready for me to fuck you baby," I said.

"Oh fuck Yeah! Give it to me!" she yelled.

I pulled out of Greta's amazing mouth and rammed all eight inches into Lindsey's red hot pussy. She shrieked at the top of her lungs as I filled her, and we settled into a nice rhythm. Greta wormed her head in under Lindsey's pendulous tits and sucked one into her mouth, and then Liz and Barb joined in, Barb positioning herself so Lindsey could lick her pussy, and Liz going to town on Greta's. I was the first time we'd been a full five-way all night, and it was awesome. The sounds of great sex filled the air as the first of a chain reaction orgasm started to build, and we all flew off into orbit. My four new friends and me, flying high and circling the sun.