A Happy Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, for a lesbian you're really good at this," I said. Sam laughed around my prick.

"That's nothing, smart-ass," she said. "Here Aunt Liz, take your son's cock for a minute." She handed me over to Mom's capable hands, and I could instantly see Mom's regained composure starting to crumble. It was like a possession; the look of wild, uncontrolled desire was creeping back into her eyes. I could tell she was trying to fight it, suckling on my dick and stroking me slowly with one hand. Her nipples were hard as rocks, and her stomach tensed as she bounced up and down on me. I couldn't believe it. She was actually struggling not to ram her head down and choke on my cock.

Meanwhile, Sam was pressing her boobs together, which was quite a feat with only two hands. She lifted one and sucked the nipple, then popped it out of her mouth and started kneading them together.

"You know," she said, "even as a kid, you used to stare at my tits. You thought I didn't notice, but I did."

"They're hard to miss," I admitted, "even as a kid."

"Mmm-hmm," she said, and spit down her cleavage, rubbing her tits against one another and pinching the nipples between two fingers. "It's natural. I didn't think anything weird or anything. I always wondered if you ever thought of me when you beat off though." She spit again. Her breasts were becoming slick with spit as she kneaded and squeezed them.

"All the time," I said, and shifted forward. Mom inched my cock deeper into her mouth.

"Ha! I thought so," Sam said. "I hoped so. Makes me feel better about thinking of your little cock and pink nipples whenever I used my vibrator."

She leaned forward again, and rose into a kneeling position, letting her tits hang off of her body. Mom grudgingly slipped my penis out of her mouth and moved aside as Sam lifted her tits towards it.

"Did you ever think of this, cuz?" She pressed her slick boobs against each other with my cock in the middle, and began slowly moving them up and down. She pushed them together tightly, making the perfect sleeve for my aching dick. I suddenly realized I was completely hard again, and began pushing my dick in and out of Sam's tits. The head of my cock appeared and disappeared in between her deep cleavage, and with every thrust I could see her big nipples rub against each other around my hard shaft.

"All the fucking time," I said again, grinning. "But it feels even better in real life."

Sam stared into my eyes with a nasty expression and gracefully kneaded herself around my thrusting. As she squeezed her tits together and pulled me through, pre-cum bubbled out the tip of my cock and joined the rest of the moisture of her slick bosom. "Fuck yeah it does," she said, and increased her speed. I could hear her boobs slapping against my thighs with each thrust. Mom poked her head in and expertly sucked at the tip of my dick every time I pushed through Sam's boobs.

"There you go, Liz, get it," Sam said, "Get that fucking dick."

I fucked Sam's tits faster; her knuckles were white as she squeezed herself together. "Kiss it, Mom," I said, "Get it in your mouth." I pushed through harder, pulling back my foreskin, and my gleaming cockhead peeked through between Sam's swollen nipples. Mom obediently lowered her head onto me and started sucking and lapping at my pre-cum.

"Oh God, Mom, that's good," I moaned.

"You're so fucking hard, Matty," she replied, greedily consuming the head of my penis. Sam jerked her tits up and down my shaft; I stared at their soft changing shapes as they flattened against my thighs, then wrapped around my cock again and again, enveloping me then releasing me, bulging between Sam's petite fingers, nipples rubbing against one another and against Mom's lips as she took me into her mouth.

"Hard enough to fuck yet?" Sam asked me. I nodded vigorously, but Mom looked at her with a frown.

"I told you--"

"Not you, Aunt Liz. It's been a long time since I've gotten a dick to play with, and I don't intend to waste it."

Sam slipped her tits off the top of my dick and started to climb back up onto the bed next to me.

"What do you say cuz? Think you can convert me?"

Sam got on all fours on the bed, and grinned back at me over her shoulder. Her face was flushed, plump, and dimpled. Her whole body seemed to be made of soft curves and dimples. It looked like there wasn't a square inch of her that wasn't blushing except for the white soles of her feet. Red was even beginning to creep down the masses of her hanging breasts, and filling her shaved pussy lips. Bits of her hair had escaped the bun, and strands fell every which way over her grinning, chubby, angelic face.

"I'll give it a shot," I said, and turned to take up a position behind her.

"Matt--," Mom started, but Sam was having none of it.

"We want to get nasty Auntie Liz, so you can either leave or come keep me company at the front."

Mom licked her lips, and seemed to accept the situation. "In a minute," she said, "I want to watch him go in."

"You heard her, Matty. This ass is all yours." She wiggled her rear back and forth and arched her back, spreading her ass open. "Why don't you slide that in nice and slow while your Mom watches?"

I inched forward, maneuvering my cock towards her pussy with two fingers. Mom's eyes were locked on the point of my dick, and she watched with rapt attention as I touched the tip to Sam's wet slit. Sam held her butt perfectly still and high in the air as I slowly pushed past her lips and felt around for her opening.

"Getting a good view, Aunt Liz?" Sam asked.

"Fuck yes, and it looks like it feels good."

"Oh, it does, Mom," I said, sliding the first inch of my dick into Sam's pussy. She was slick, but so tight it was slow going. As I pushed forward, my dick bent a little with the effort. Not wasting a second, Mom leaned in and spit on Sam's asshole, letting the lubricant run down her crack and onto the shaft of my cock.

"There you go baby."

"Thanks Mom," I said, pushing in even further.

"You think you can go all the way in, Matty?" I could see she was playing with herself.

"She's really tight, Mama."

"Don't blame me!" Sam joked. "You're just too--oof--big."

"Well," Mom said, stroking my back with her free hand, "Samantha's a big girl, and she can take it, so you just go ahead and push for Mommy, okay?"

"Okay Mom," I said. I leaned over Sam's body to get better leverage and gave a long, slow, hard, push. Sam's reluctant pussy tightened around my cock but gave way inch by inch. "OooooooooOOOH!" Sam moaned as my balls pressed up against her fat ass.

"Oh Mom, fuck. It feels so good in Sam's pussy."

"You like that tight hole, baby? You like your cousin's tight little snatch?"

"Oh yeah, yeah, yeah" I said, sliding back out and throwing myself into her again. "Fuck, she's so fucking tight."

"Aunt Liz, his dick is so good." Sam yelled back. "Matty's big dick is so fucking goooood." I pushed in all the way again, and Sam winced. "Oh, FUCK, but it's been a while since I had a dick in me. Liz, come help me cope with the pain."

Mom hesitated, but did as she was told, getting on all fours and taking up a position next to Sam. That put her ass right next to me, and I stared at it as I kept slowly loosening Sam's pussy. Her ankles and feet looked small and dark next to Sam's broad white ones. I rested a hand on her butt, and she jumped, looking back at me.

"Look at him, Liz, he's fucking nuts about you."

"You like my ass, Matty?" Mom asked. "It's not too old?"

"Not at all, Mom," I said. "You're whole body is incredible."

Sam reached out and yanked Mom's face towards her, slipping her thick tongue between Mom's lips. I took the opportunity to thrust again, and Sam sqeauked through the kiss. "Aunt Liz, you have GOT to try this thing," she said, and smiled back at me. I took a handful of each of Sam's ass cheeks and started a quick pumping rhythm. Her body moved with mine, her butt cheeks opening when she pushed back and closing around my cock when we lurched forward again. Mom kept kissing Sam deeply and moved to keep up with her. Her ass too was opening and closing as she rocked back on her heels. I could smeel her scent rising from her open pussy and tight asshole.

"Is it good Sam? You like my son's cock inside you?"

"Oh fuck yes Aunt Liz."

I kept fucking Sam, but moved one of my hands to Mom's ass and started to squeeze her cheeks. She didn't seem to mind, so I slid my hand lower as she kept talking dirty between kisses.

"You like the feel of his dick in you without a condom?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"You like Matty riding you bareback?"

"Oh God yes."

"You like fucking your cousin, Sam? You want him to come inside your pussy?"

Sam grunted and shifted into a higher gear. "Oh fuck yes! I want Matty's come in me! I want him to come in me!"

Mom stuck a thumb into Sam's mouth and Sam sucked on it voraciously.

"What if you get pregnant?"

"Fine by me!" Sam yelled, "I love my little cousin Matty and I want him to fill me up with his cum!"

As Sam went on talking, Mom's eyes grew wider and wider. I slid my hand further down the length of her ass crack, and my fingertips found the heat of her pussy hole. "And if I get pregnant," Sam said, "and it's a little girl, I'll teach her to suck on uncle Matty's dick whenever he wants. I'll teach her to drink up her uncle Matty's cum and take his dick in every hole whenever he wants it. HARDER, Matt! Fuck me HARD!"

I jammed a finger deep into Mom's pussy and pushed into Sam at the same time. Mom moaned and Sam started wildly humping her pussy against my cock.

"And if it's a little boy?" Mom asked, spreading her legs to let me fingerfuck her deeper.

"If it's a little boy," Sam groaned, "I'll still teach him to suck Matty's cum, and to eat me out, and to take my cousin's fat dick up his tiny little asshole. I'll teach our baby to milk his Daddy's cum out with his tight little butt. And while he's doing it I'll suck on his little pecker and swallow all of his spunk! I'll turn our little baby into a slut for his mommy and daddy to suck and fuck every night!"

"Oh FUCK," Mom shouted, "fingerfuck me Matty, finger fuck me HARD."

"Because I'm a fat slut," Sam went on. "I'm a big fat slut who loves to get fucked by her baby cousin!"

My cock rocketed in and out of Sam's dripping pussy, and Mom squirmed on my fingers. She was so lost in her fantasy, I knew there was nothing she wouldn't do. Which is exactly why I pulled out of Sam and lined myself up behind Mom's ass. She didn't even notice what I was doing until she felt me try to slip my dick into her without removing my fingers. When she made the realization, she immediately opened her eyes, caught her breath, and glared back at me.

"Matt!"

"Shh, Mom. Keep talking to Sam. I'm going to go inside of you now, and you're not going to stop me."

I'd never given my Mom a command before. My cock ached at the scandal of it. And it looked like Mom was about to protest.

"Just close your eyes again, Aunt Liz," said Sam. "Just close your eyes and--"

"NO." I said, holding the quivering tip of my dick at mom's entrance. I could feel her heat and moisture on my tip. I grabbed her by the hips and held her in place, hard. "No, it's not going to be that easy this time. You can't close your eyes, and you have to say it."

Mom whimpered and pulled forward, but I held her hips in place and slapped my dick against her wet cunny. I began to slowly move the length of my cock along the length of her pussy, never going in, but sliding against her clit.

"Say you want me to go in you, Mom."

Mom just moaned.

"Say it, Aunt Liz." Sam kissed her.

"I...fuck me. Matt."

"Please," I commanded.

"Please," she said. Her whole body was trembling in my hands.

"Please what?" I pushed.

"Please put your dick in me, baby. Please fuck me. I...I want you to. I want you to go in me. I want to feel your dick moving inside of me."

"This is so fucking hot," Sam said, stroking Mom's hair. Mom stared through her.

"Go on, Mom. Say it."

"Please, Matty! Please! I said it! Fuck me! Fuck me so hard!" She pushed her ass back, but I pulled away. I was getting harder and harder hearing her beg, and I wasn't about to put it to a stop so soon. Mom responded by turning her voice into a shrill whine, like a child begging for candy. Tears stood our in her eyes.

"Ohhhh, Matteeee, please put it in me! Fuck your poor old Mommy. Push your cock into the pussy you came out of! Push your cock into me and ride Mommy until she cums around you. Please, baby! Please fuck me!"

With one swift motion, I slammed my cock all the way into her. She screamed so loud the room overflowed with it, but she didn't pull away. Instead, she pushed herself back into me as hard as she could.

"FUCK! Fuck meeeee! Fuck me baby! Fuck me Matty! Fuck your Mommeeeeee! Ride me hard!"

I pushed in and out of Mom's pussy, fucking her so hard she had to brace herself against the headboard.

"Oh fuck Mommy, you feel so good!"

Mom was sweating and grunting with every deep thrust of my cock.

"It's all for you baby. Mommy's pussy is here to soak up your cum and make you feel soooo goooood." I leaned forward, grabbing Mom's tits and giving them a rough squeeze while my dick angled towards her G-spot. Her toes curled and she clutched at the soaking comforter.

"Oh God, why didn't we do this sooner?!" She screamed. "Never stop fucking me Matty. You've got to fuck Mama every night with your cock and explode with cum inside her!"

"I will, Mama," I said.

"Promise me baby!" she screamed.

"I promise to fuck you every night Mommy!" I shouted, ramming her from behind. "I promise I promise I promise!"

"You've got to fuck me every morning when Daddy leaves and again before he gets home. You've got to shoot your cum in me and let me suck it out of you every night before you go to sleep. Mommy wants you to keep her all full of your cum!"

I yanked Mom by the hair and she arched her back, working her ass on my stiffy. Sam was laying on her back now, watching us with several fingers buried in her pussy and sucking her own tits.

"Mommeee, I'm going to cummm—" I said. Immediately, Sam rolled over and pushed Mom and I apart. My dick slipped out of her and bobbed up, splattering Mom's ass with her own juices. I could feel myself teetering on the edge of orgasm.

"Not so fast, cowboy," Sam said, and laid back down. Mom whipped around to glare at her.

"What the—"

"Hey, you already got a load Aunt Liz," Sam said. She grabbed her legs and pulled them back towards her head, tightening her ass and opening her pussy up. Her giant tits looked even bigger squeezed between her thighs. "Besides, you didn't want to fuck him in the first place."

Mom stammered. "I—I—"

"Come on," Sam pleaded, "I'm company. You get him all the time."

"Can I please fuck someone?" I asked, impatient about the load held at bay.

Mom smiled. "Okay, just for a little bit. Fuck your cousin, Matt."

Without wasting a second I hopped over to Sam and buried myself in her now-familiar pussy. She squealed in delight. In this position, I could see the intense pleasure playing across her face; I must have looked almost exactly the same. I grabbed her by the ankles and pushed them back over her head, fucking her hard and deep. My balls squished against her swollen, dripping lips.

"Happy—fuck—birthday—shit—cuz—" She panted, and I leaned forward for a kiss. My tongue filled her mouth and my cock filled her body. I felt like we were one person, or as if she had enveloped me entirely. I closed my eyes and focused on the slowly building tension in my balls.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." Sam kept up a continuous chant. Mom looked at my dick going in and out of her niece with jealous hunger and clutched herself. Desperately, she threw herself towards Sam and started sucking on her toes, then licking her foot and down her legs. She squeezed Sam's fat ass, then slapped it and squeezed mine.

Sam broke our kiss long enough to say "keep fucking me like that and I'm going to cum, cuz." Then she sucked my tongue into her mouth.

I could feel Mom wiggle a fingernail down my ass and play with my butthole. I focused on hitting Sam in the same spot again and again, and holding my cum back until Sam was ready to blow.

"Fuck Matty," Mom said, "she's going to fucking cum. Make Samantha cum around your cock."

"Fuck. Fuck. FUUUUUCK!" Sam wailed, opening her eyes wide and pulling her legs back even more. Her pussy tightened around me and I rammed her G-spot with my cock. "Oh God, here I cummmmmm!" Sam shook like an earthquake. Her pussy clenched around my dick like a fist, and it was a struggle to keep moving in and out of her. I pushed harder, and she wailed louder.

"I'm cummmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnggggg!" I shoved myself into her protesting pussy and felt more of her juices flooding her and leaking out onto the bed. "Oh God fucking God Jesus CHRIST FUCK ME MATTY!" She jerked her body back and forth, encouraging me to fuck her through her orgasm. As her pussy clamped onto me again, I could feel myself getting ready to blow too.

"Can I cum inside you Sam?"

"Cum in your Mom Matty. Blow your load inside Aunt Liz."

Mom looked as if she'd won the lotto. She was face down with her ass up before I could even pull out of Sam. She positioned herself at the edge of the bed, with her feet on the ground, so I hopped off and stood behind her.

"Come on baby," she purred, "give Mama your hot fucking load."

I moved towards Mom's inviting pussy. But before I could get inside, Sam was on top of Mom, pinning her immobile to the bed.

"What—" I started to ask, but was interrupted by Mom's muffled shouts. Sam was sitting on Mom's head, pushing her face into the bed with her ass and pinioning her arms at her sides.

"Cum in her ass, Matty."

I could hear Mom try and say something, but couldn't make it out. Sam yelled to her. "I hope that butt plug did its job Aunt Liz because you're about to get a big fucking dick up your ass." She grinned at me. "Do it cuz."

"Mom? Should I?"

"Do it Matt," Sam repeated. "She wants your load; give it to her in her fucking asshole. Do it quick."

I spread Mom's ass cheeks apart. I could see she was struggling against Sam's weight because her butthole winked and tensed. I held her cheeks open with one hand and put my cock against her with the other. I could already see it wasn't even close to fitting.

"Watch out Aunt Liz," Sam yelled, "here comes the airplane!"

I pushed the tip of my dick in. It was a tighter fit than Lisa had ever been, and I almost shot right then and there. It didn't help that as Mom screamed and squirmed, her ass kept milking my cock.

"Oh fuck, Mama, stay still. I've got to—" With a grunt, I pushed in another half inch. The tight ring of her asshole moved up my cock, and I could feel the warm sticky interior of her butt. "Fuck, Mom, your ass—so fucking good."

"In and out Matty," said Liz. "Loosen this bitch up before you blow your load in her fucking ass." Mom seemed to stop struggling somewhat, and her asshole relaxed a bit. I managed to go in another inch and a half. Mom moaned from under Sam's ass and wiggled her hips. I eased my cock out a bit, feeling her clench on me, and then pushed it further in.

"He's picking up steam, Liz," Sam said. "He's going to get all the way in. Aren't you Matty?"

"Uh huh," I said, pushing again, "I'm going to get deep in your ass before I shoot Mom. Can you take me all the way in?" I was already pushing again before she answered, not that I could hear what she said anyway.

"She says yes please," Sam giggled, and spit on Mom's asshole. I could she she'd let go of Mom's arms, and was now kneading her ass cheeks and spreading them for my invading cock. With every centimeter, I watched Mom's tight brown asshole stretch wider and wider to take in the base of my cock. I was almost done; my balls were brushing against Mom's hot ass.