A Happy Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going all the way in Mom," I said. "Hold on. I'm going to get deep in your asshole." She clutched the comforter with both hands and I could feel her try and consciously relax her butt. I took my opening, jamming myself the rest of the way in, moving my hand out of the way so my balls could go all the way up to her ass.

"Good girl!" Sam beamed. "Now give her your cum, Matty."

Without taking myself too far out of Mom's butt, I began slowly fucking her.

"Oh shit," I moaned, "oh shit Mommy, your butt is so tight. You're going to milk my cum out with your asshole." I felt Mom tense around me, and shoved back in again. "Fuck! Take my cum Mommy. Take it in your ass. I'm going to shoot it right up your fucking butt."

Sam stared at my cock shifting inside Mom's ass and I swore I could see drool forming at the corner of her mouth. "Fuck that ass, Matty. I want you to cum so deep cum drips out of her mouth. And I want you to tell your Mom how much you love her while you cum inside her fucking ass."

I held Mom's hips and started assfucking her faster. Every time my balls hit her rear, I felt my cum building and my voice increasing in intensity. "I love you so MUCH Mom. I love fucking your FUCKING ass. Thank you for taking my fucking CUM in your fucking ASS Mama. Oh fuck, let me SHOOT. LET ME SHOOT IN MOMMY'S ASS. CAN I SHOOT NOW MOMMY?! CAN I CUM IN YOUR BUTT?! CAN I SHOOT MY HOT CUM UP YOUR FUCKING ASS MOMMY?!"

Sam sat up enough for Mom to talk, and she rammed her hips back against my cock.

"Oh FUCK BABY, FUCK my fucking ASSHOLE Matty! Shoot my son's cum up my FILTHY SLUT ASSHOLE!"

"Do it cuz," Sam joined, "Shoot it now! Shoot it!"

"I'm going to cum, Mom! Get ready! Oh FUCK, I'm going to cum in your ass!"

I clutched at Mom's ass with both hands and screamed as I gave one final thrust. Her asshole pulsed open and then clamped around my cock along the entire length.

"OH FUCK MOMMEEEEEE!"

"FUCK ME BABY! FUCK MOMMY SO GOOD!"

"FUCK HER ASS CUZ! SHOOT IN HER FUCKING ASSHOLE AND LET ME TASTE IT!"

My balls clenched and a thick rope of cum shot through my body in an instant, exploding out of my cock into the Mom's vacuum-sealed ass.

"Oh FUUUUUUCK" Mom moaned as she took wave after wave of cum up her butt. I shot again and again, driving myself into her as deep as I could go. On each outward thrust she clamped her ass hard, milking more cum out of the length of my shaft.

"Let me taste it Cuz," Sam drooled, "Let me taste your Mom's fucking ass on your dick."

I slowly pulled myself out of Mom's butt. The second my dick was free, I saw pearly beads of cum squeeze out of her and run down to her pussy. She reached behind her and let the cum drip onto her fingers.

"Here, Sam," I said, holding my sticky cock out to her open mouth. She devoured it, only spending a second licking it before taking it deeply into her throat.

"Here you go, Mom," I said, guiding her cum-covered fingers to her pussy. "Shove my cum in your pussy." Holding her hand, I started fingerfucking her with her own fingers. My cum dripped down from her twitching asshole and she fingerfucked it straight into her pussy.

"Oh God Matty, yeah, I need your cum. I need your cum inside every hole."

Sam slobbered all over my dick while Mom played with my cum and watched.

"Taste my ass, Samantha," she said, "taste my ass all over my baby boy's cock. God, why did I wait so long to get assfucked by my son?"

I bent down and started licking the cum out of Mom's asshole. She increased the tempo of her fingerbanging. "Yeah, Mommy, get that cum inside. I want to be so deep inside of Mama. Oh fuck yes. Oh fuck, Sam, suck Mom's ass off my dick. Fucking suck that ass."

Sam grunted, a pig at the trough, and gorged herself on my dick as it slowly started to soften.

"Lick Mommy's ass, baby. You ripped up her fucking asshole, now you lick it and make it all better." I kept swabbing Mom's asshole, tasting her butt mixed with my own cum and feeling Sam's mouth suckle on my shrinking hard-on.

After a few seconds, I raised my head and took a deep breath, the orgasm finally leaving me entirely. I felt like it was the first breath I'd taken in minutes. Mom let her ass fall to the side and laid on the bed, leaking cum and grinning as if enchanted. Sam kept sucking me.

"Jesus, Sam," I said.

She broke away long enough to say "You know fat chicks, Matty. We'll eat anything," then went right back to slurping Mom's ass off of me.

Then my phone rang. It was my cell phone, which was in the living room charging, and given the circumstances, you'd think I wouldn't have given a fuck. Only I happen to have different ring tones for different people, and the ring tone playing now was the one belonging to my best friend, Josh.

I know what you're thinking. Still. Why answer it, right? Because that particular ring tone was a special one, used only in case of emergencies. Why we had to have an emergency ring tone is a story for another time, but the fact of the matter is, we'd promised always to answer if either of us invoked the forbidden ring.

"Fuck," I said, pulling myself out of Sam's mouth. "I mean...uh, that's Josh. I should take it."

Sam seemed to think that was the funniest thing in the world. Mom wasn't done grinning into space. I froze for a second.

"Well?" Sam said, "so answer it! Don't let us stop you!"

I didn't even bother to but my PJ bottoms back on as I ran out into the living room and snatched the phone off the coffee table.

"Hey, dude," I said into the receiver, "what's up?"

Josh was silent for a second. "Uh...listen, what are you doing right now?"

"I was fucking my mom in the ass," I said.

"Ha ha," Josh responded glumly. I frowned.

"Sounds serious. You need me to come over?"

Josh sighed. "If it's not...I mean, I know I'm going to see you alter at the party, but—I kind of need to talk to someone..."

"Can I get the details?"

"At my place. It's...about Brittany. And my Dad."

"Oh," I said. If it was anything like it sounded, it was definitely serious. "Okay, I'll be over in a few minutes." Josh lived just down the street from us.

"You don't have to man. I mean, if you're—"

"No way. If there's a [Britney Emergency], I'm coming over."

"Great," Josh said. "That's really...thanks."

"No problem."

"See you in a bit."

I hung up the phone, mind already racing as to what Josh's situation was, and if I should tell him about my morning before or after, or at all, or what. I ran upstairs and threw clothes on, spraying myself with cologne to hide the thick smell of sex. It didn't completely work, but I didn't think Josh would mind. He knew all about Lisa and I, just like I knew about him and his little sister Brittany and his brother Danny. Another thing we had in common was that both of our Dads knew nothing of our sexual habits. I was hoping we still had that in common as I rushed back down the stairs.

Mom and Sam were gently sixty-nineing on the living room couch, lapping at each other's well-used pussies like mother cats. Mom eyed me as I came downstairs and gave Sam's puss a big lick.

"What was that all about? We need to talk about some things, Matthew." Somehow, she had gone right back to being my Mom. It was an amazing talent.

"Can it wait? Josh is having some kind of emergency."

Mom frowned, but when Sam started sucking on her clit her demeanor instantly improved. "Fine, but only because it's your birthday. But we do need to talk. After the party."

"After the party," I agreed and ran over to the couch. I gave Sam a big upside-down kiss that tasted like Mom's pussy and ass.

"Be back soon. That was really fun."

"That was fun, cuz," Sam giggled.

Unable to resist, I gave Mom's asshole one last thorough lick. "By Mom. Love you."

"Bye baby. Love you too." Then her face was buried between Sam's thighs and I was out the door.

************

My resolve and loyalty were tested before I even reached the front yard. As I rounded the house, there she was: Lisa. My big sis, here for my birthday party. As her face split in a grin and she ran towards me, I reprimanded myself for forgetting all about her arrival.

"Baby b!" she yelled, her green eyes lighting up and her tiny body smacking against mine. She managed to push me up against the side of the house, out of sight, and immediately wrapped her arms around my neck and breathed into my ear:

"Happy birthday baby brother."

"Lisa" I said, semi-stunned, "I missed you." We kissed. Then she sniffed, wrinkling her petite, freckled nose.

"You smell like sex."

"Mmm," I admitted, adding, "you too." Which was true, but not unusual. Lisa carried a cloud of pheromones with her everywhere. I was feeling bold from the morning's escapades, so I slid one hand up under her microminiskirt and started fingering her asshole. Lisa was an anal fiend, and her asshole and I were practically best friends.

"Oh God yes," she said, "come to the toolshed or something. I've been waiting for an assfuck from my little brother for months."

I knew I had to go, but I didn't feel like taking my finger out just yet, so I changed the subject. "How'd you even get here?"

"Hitched. Fuck my ass Matty. Come on."

"Hitched? Dressed like that?" Lisa was wearing nothing but her skirt and a sports bra. She wasn't even wearing shoes.

"Let's just say you should [Never Eat Out In Texas]," she said.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means," she grumbled, tightening her tiny butt, "stop fooling around and come. Fuck. My. ASS."

"And who would give you a ride?" I continued, ignoring her. That's like [Riding With The Devil]."

She reached down, pulled my finger out of her ass, and tried to drag me towards the back. "Come on Matty, don't make me beg. There isn't enough time. I need you inside me."

Finally, I had to sigh. "I know sis. Me too. But I've got to go now."

"What?!" Lisa roared. I started backing towards the gate to the front lawn.

"I've got to go over to Josh's. I'll be right back, I promise."

Lisa's face was already turning red with anger and disappointment.

"What gives?!" she yelled, "Who's smell is that on you?!"

I opened the gate. "Let's just say wishing me a happy birthday is kinda redundant." I grinned and step through, reveling in the confused, angry look on Lisa's face, if only because I knew as soon as she stepped inside the house, things were going to [Change For The Better].