All Comments on 'A Happy Wife, Right?'

by bjcastro

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
IR belongs in IR fetish

hate to find IR where i don't expect it 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
BECOMING A CUCKOLD

Now you get all the creampie you can handle. YUM YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
TO THE AUTHOR

Please join with other authors who write in the Loving Wives category in helping to eliminate the troll who posts negative comments on these stories. As you can tell he has already begun to post his hatred here. Please delete his posts to take away what perceived power he thinks he has. Not only does he post under the anonymous handle but he has many aliases as you will see. He goes by names like 26thNC, justgr8, just8reading, Impo-64, gmann57, gordo12, sbrooks103x, miss-horny, and several others as well.

Help make Literotica a fun place to come to again. Thank You,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just HAD to

go black, huh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very nice

To the faggot complaining about interracial sex.....thanks for being such a racist asshole. No where in Literotica’s description if Loving Wives does it say they can only be of the same race. Why are you even in his category, shouldn’t you be reading the gay stories yourself?

BobNbobbbi43BobNbobbbi43about 6 years ago
A good start for a hot wife

I hope there are several more adventures to come.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Welcome

I know this is a sex site, and you didn't write this story to share any deep, philosophical or psychological insights. Maybe it's because I've read too many of these stories, but I find myself getting bored with the stories that leap straight into the sex without providing much background on the characters or their motivations.

Why was the narrator convinced that his average-sized cock wouldn't be enough for his new wife? Having just ended a failed marriage, you'd think he would be a little more cautious. Why did that first marriage end? Why didn't Ashley hesitate for even a moment to sleep with another guy? Wasn't she curious why her new husband was so cool about it?

I know it's your first story, so I shouldn't be too harsh. I do thank you for the effort. It's better written than most of the stories in this genre, and I think this one had some potential if you had better fleshed it out.

As for the cries of "RACISM!!!", you have to realize that in 2018, EVERYTHING is racist. Literally. The word has lost all its impact and meaning thanks to the folks who scream "RACISM!" every chance they get. Here in LW, any story that includes a mention of a character's skin tone is racist. It is what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To the author

Please help us eliminate the posts of the anonymous coward who calls out better commenters by name for leaving comments he doesn't like. Apparently he only reads comments, not stories. He offers no feedback about stories, only people he feels threatened by. Any half witted fool knows Literotica allows only one user name per IP adress. Who would go to the considerable trouble of maintaining all these separate accounts just to comment on totally shit stories on this one porn site. You cowardly fuck, you leave the same post on every story, but yet there is no evidence that any author, of any note, is deleting comments. Man up, get an account and contact some of these people by email. Talk to them one on one. Come on coward, come out and play.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Gotta have

So they gotta have black dick to be a happy wife? You and your anonymous cheering section are insane.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
To anony

I'll make your day, you noodle dicked POS. Here's my take on this crap pile of a story.. Blow Job Castro's storybfails on so many levels that it is impossible to list them all. Just one though, no Marine that I have ever known will be cuhold and give his wife to a bunch of trailer park negro boys. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nope

To the idiot anon who wants posts deleted, let's hope they start with your coward sissy boy ass. You must be a failed writer who had his cuck garbage trashed with reviews you hated because they had the balls to tells your creampie eating loser self to just stop writing. I personally love seeing posts from Brooks, justgr8, NC, Gordo and impo because I know they will be honest. You do a disservice to all the people with an opinion that differs from yours and your immaturity shows in every post. Laurel and M would never allow one person that kind of autonomy on this site, you pathetic wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To last anon post

So well put. My thoughts exactly. These cucks just can't bear any criticism of their pet fetish. Makes them cry and hold their Teddy bears tighter until their wives come home to feed them their daily black cum ration. Bless their hearts. Especially "delete any post that make me sad" anonymous loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hahaha

How pathetic. The trip posts a comment, acts like all his aliases are not him, then posts the next comment agreeing with himself. Is there a bigger loser on the planet? I think not! Hahahaha

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Thanks for sharing, keep trying, this one sort of lacked some explanations

Hey Anony, nice N bomb. WTF fool, your bigoted comment belongs in the IR category Insecure Racebaiter

patilliepatillieabout 6 years ago
ehhh

not too good. Just a stroker tale, no meat, all bun. Why are the characters doing what they are doing? What did hubby think he wasnt enough? She thought he was fine.

Speaking of racist, any mention of color by the author is equally racist, it is not needed other than to incite the reader. There is a reason 50% of violent crime is caused by people of color, and 70% of black children are raised in single parent situations, it aint cause we are all the same. It aint cause of slavery, every race and ethnicity has been slaves at one time or another, and it aint cause of discrimination, seems like asians have no problem assimilating and doing well in America. Can we all just get to the point that trouble makers are responsible for their own behavior and condition they find themselves in.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Wow

Just when I think Loving Wives readers couldn’t possibly be more racist, patille comes around and completely proves me wrong! Holy crap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@patillie you are very wrong

Mentioning someone’s color does NOT make the author racist. It merely states a fact and a preference, much the same way some people like blondes or brunettes. However if you treat someone negatively because of their race it becomes racist. Much the same as if you treat people bad because of any other attributes. Some women prefer tall men which is fine but if they treat short men badly then that is wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Happy wife and husband, it appears.

When is the next part due? Hope there are many more from you and the "Happies". ;)

bjcastrobjcastroabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you, to every single person!

I really just want to say thank you for the comments, since I am a first time writer and appreciate the feedback, good and bad. I am glad to learn from direction and suggestion, so I'll consider and apply real thought to each.

And the name is Bradley James, the last name is fake. My friends have been calling me BJ since Elementary school, so sorry if that offends anyone.

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dumb

This story competes with some of the smellier pieces of crap found in this section of loving wives. Both she and he must have IQ values about the level of their respective ages.

T.T.

erotikoserotikosabout 6 years ago
Nice job!

Very nice effort, here! An interesting, well-written tale of sex, lust and seduction, all wrapped in an interesting angle on a common theme with readers--what's not to like? Keep up the good work...and the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A great little sex tale

You have to love a wife open to playing. It makes for a fun and exciting marriage.

Ignore the ball licker who posts all the bs comments. The rest of us enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What

What rest of us cock sucker? Only you and maybe 10 others enjoyed this crap. Fuck you and your cucky FN loving buddies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To the last commentator

Fuck You. I enjoyed it to. Only a dumbass reads stories about sexy wives and then bitches about them. I see why those others hate you on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well

I can say I've never been happier since becoming a cuckold and I know my wife feels even better about it. He's not black but he's hung and thick.

eskyeskyover 4 years ago
Great story !!!!!

I loved it,brings back memories. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous