A Happy Wife, Right?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjcastro
bjcastro
13 Followers

Actually this time, I told her that I had picked out something special to wear for me, and that I would like to her put it on and come into the living room for drinks to show off for me. So when she came out into the living room wearing black sheer stockings and garter belt, no panties, and a half bra that pushes her already firm tits up, and a collar that says SLUT, and I'm sitting there with 2 handsome young black men that she had no clue who they were, she was stunned for just a second.

The guys were having drinks sitting on the couch, so I introduced Ashley to them by sitting her right in between them on the couch, handing her my drink, and I look at the guys and say that Ashley loves black man, as you can tell how she dressed up for you.

After that night, for about 3 weeks, the guys next door were fucking my wife almost every day. She started to play a game. And would make one of the guys call and ask to talk to me. Ashley would hand me the phone, and he would ask me if he could fuck my wife's mouth. And would gladly look at her and tell her to go over and be his cocksucker, so she would and usually came back with cum in her pussy too.

But that was all too soon to end! One of the brothers got pulled over and that lead back to their trailer, where there was lots of illegal material all around, and both brothers were arrested and were gone!

Ashley's desire for black cock was far from over, so for many years I've made "friends" with many men to make sure that A Happy Wife means A Happy Life.

bjcastro
bjcastro
13 Followers
12