All Comments on 'A Hard Day at the Office'

by RottenAppleAnnie

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
It was a difficult task, but this writer, got it done...

It was a difficult task, but this writer, got it done...This was today's worst story...1* (where are the lowest negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
SORRY

You poot Burn The Bitch lovers have to read cuck stories every day and get so upset and post your little hate remarks but yet you still come here every day and keep reading them .This is a good story,Just no wives were destroyed,Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Don't be sorry

We don't mind telling the truth.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Attention

Hey, folks, don't bother with comments, they love the attention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I just love it

remembering a publisher of a small newspaper...he laughed at the stuff found in his paper. some of which was so bad it was funny... no score that is how I see it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What's the point of it all?

So predictable and boring and passionless. I couldn't finish it. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a worthless whore and story

Dont understand the reason behind this at all. Not entertaining just a disease waiting to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What an idiotic bunch of crap!!!

Whats that crap for?? She is a slut he is an idiot and what now?? If you believe that that crap is erotic then you are one of the pervert idiots we always meet at that section of literotica!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fertility and Valium?

Pretty sure that the two have nothing to do with one another. But any idiot knows that valium and alcohol don't mix. And why would she go anywhere with guys that treat her crudely? That makes no sense. The rest of the story was just a mess of suck and fuck. Some dumbass wrote a note so if she decides to press charges she has the note as evidence. I'm not sure a great editor could have saved this train wreck masquerading as a story but you might considering giving an editor a chance. This was simply awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it

Great story! More stories about slut wives, that's what this category is all about. Keep em coming! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
All about slut wives?

Look at the score! No one likes this crap except a few morons. Wait for the next legend's and you'll see what the category is all about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymoua-love it

I think somebody just called you a moron. By golly, I think he's right.

BruehahaBruehahaalmost 7 years ago
Could it be worse? nah

This was so bad I can't even decide where to start. Just please don't write any others like this

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 7 years ago
Stomach Churning

I can only assume you have not yet outgrown your pre-adolescent fascination with bodily fluids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Worst

That was...wow. Forget the subject matter. This was just terribly written. Go back to school.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So is the wife just a slut? I don't understand what the point or purpose of this story is.

Was this just supposed to be a jackoff story, for someone who gets off on humiliating and gang banging a stupid woman? I guess that's OK, if that's what floats your boat, but it was so unbelievable and contrived that it read like some kind of pathetic cartoon. I think you should change venues and include pictures, lots of pictures. The illustrations don't have to be any better than the writing.

InsigniaInsigniaalmost 7 years ago
Cartoon Style

Kinda nailed it. Just either not enough or too many details to read as a coherent story. I tried to get it but valium as a fertility drug? Having four stiff drinks at lunch in motel room? As porn I suppose its more prurient than most. Decent grammar and spelling. 2*

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

My gosh! That was just awful, by every measure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now if I understand, Dave the husband watches his wife fuck and suck three of her coworkers and he is alright with it because he knows that is really not you. Maybe she is not herself all the time. WHAT BULLSHIT.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous