All Comments on 'A Harlequin Ravishment'

by Clintdear

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good Job

Thanks for writing....i enjoyed your story

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsover 16 years ago
A romantic first

I loved the way you told this story of a romantic and pleasurable union between two lovers. Keep up the fantastic work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Perfect.

Please keep writing. I love the clothing details. Try more of this (panties, girdles, stay-ups, training bras), plus more pampering details (shaving, douche/enema, lipstick, tanning).

John DoeJohn Doeabout 14 years ago
This was well written...

But not what I expected based on the title (specifically "ravishment").

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ravishment

This was changed my the site managers. Originally it was "rape"...

bubblepopmeibubblepopmeiabout 13 years ago

Its so lovely. My favourite was the correct assessment that there is very little we cannot be convinced of when feeling vulnerable and affected by a real male's presence.

http://bubblepopmei.blogspot.com/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome.

That was beautiful and magnificent and totally hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW

Gosh, that was excellent. You write so well. Thanks for publishing that!

selinastrattonselinastrattonover 7 years ago
gasp

that was womderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
As detailed as a motion picture

An incredibly detailed erotic description of a seduction that does not dimenish either of the lovers, and in fact honors the amazing detailed physical interaction that is often passed over. One feels as if they are the one being loved...very nice. The author has a gift.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous