A Haunting Expansion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
585 Followers

"Okay so...what? You want me to exorcise Yvette or something?"

Yeah! I know how to as well.

"How?"

"Are you done with the mirror, kitten?"

I have access to her memories like she does mine. There is a platinum coin in the unit, it is supposed to absorb evil. Grab it and when you get a chance, press it to my forehead. It will trap her in the coin.

Trap her in the coin? Kelly felt a plan beginning to brew that would ensure she both came out ahead of Yvette and got Aya back.

---

They arrived several moments later at a high end nightclub. This time, Yvette had called a limo and, as she exited the back seat in an outfit that had more in common with a sling-bikini than a dress, Kelly understood why. The bouncer let them in with only a second glance at Kelly's own, equally provocative attire.

"So what are we doing here anyway?"

"You want to grow big, nyet? I am going to need to consume a lot of energy for that to happen."

"Can you even, er, eat anymore."

"Actually, good point. Unsure."

With that she raised her voice and pointed to a group of girls. "You there, my friend doesn't think I can get a stranger to kiss me."

There were several raised eyebrows and a couple nervous giggles but, one of them walked over with a strut that dripped swagger. She was over all average though her confidence certainly raised her appeal. A yellow cocktail dress clung to a modest bust, hints of tan lines peeked from around the straps and hem. A cup of colorful liquid was clutched in one hand, she used her free hand to pull Yvette down to her. The kiss was not brief. Finally though, she stepped back. Though she looked a little dazed, it was hard to mistake the smirk of satisfaction. Yvette was also grinning, but she seemed at a loss.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I just think that was not a normal woman. However, I do feel my body straining against my dress, well, even more than before, so I know I can still gain essence. It is just a matter of making contact with enough people."

"If we were on the floor in the press of people, would that work?"

"Very likely and, as I start to gather energy like that, it will attract other people."

The sea of people parted for Yvette's massive rack as she strode directly to the center. She grabbed Kelly's hips and began to grind on her from behind. Kelly could feel her body pulsing. Growing as it absorbed Yvette's essence and then shrinking as Yvette pulled on hers.

As the music began to pound in time with her cycles of growth, Kelly lost track of anything beyond Yvette's hands on her hips and the feeling of her moans in her throat. Every inch of her body felt like a pleasure center and it was likely only going to get more intense as the ghost got warmed up.

Someone approached her and put their arms around her neck. Their hips moved in time with hers. She wanted to kiss them. She puckered her lips and theirs met hers. A tongue caressed her own. She became aware of hands on her throbbing boobs. Powerful fingers were kneading her wanting flesh, the digits teasing her nipples. At some point Yvette let go and someone else began to grind against her. She could feel their erection through her lace panties as it twitched against her ass.

Just was she was considering tell the guy to fuck her, the lights began to flicker. The music hiccuped and died. Free from her trance, Kelly looked around at the mass of people pressed in around her and Yvette. Eerie green fog was swirling between the dancers. Even with the lights out, the space was lit by whatever it was.

Glancing over her shoulder at her possessed roommate, she was something that took her breath away. Yvette's boobs had grown to the floor, perhaps even more since she was standing on tiptoes with her legs around a woman who was eating her out. Tens of people were rubbing against her tits. All of them moaning her name.

The pink and purple highlights in Yvette's hair were glowing. Her eyes were closed as she enjoyed the worship of a body beyond even her wildest dreams. If ever there was a time to use the coin, it was now. Kelly undid the clasp for the chain, she reached around Yvette's neck. The clasp was almost closed when she was suddenly unable to move.

"Tsk, tsk, kitten. We can't be 'aving that."

Kelly found herself suspended in the air, slowly orbiting Yvette until the two women were face to face.

"I thought you wanted to grow and here you are trying to banish me. Well, still, you helped me eat my fill so a deal is a deal."

She caressed Kelly's chin and pulled her in for another kiss. Which is exactly when Kelly fought with all her might to swing the coin around. There was a sound like a gong as it came into contact with Yvette's head.

The swilling mist began to spin. Yvette's tits began to shrink. The coin grew brighter and brighter until there was a flash. Kelly hit the floor, the coin clattered next to her. She was back to normal, much to her dismay. A much more normal looking Aya dropped to her knees nearby. All around, the dance floor was filled with passed out people.

"Hey, that you in there?"

"Yes, Kelly, it's me."

"This was not what I wanted to happen..." she began as she got to her feet.

"I know but, for now, let's just get home."

Kelly nodded, slipping the coin into her pocket.

---

The next morning Kelly fished the coin necklace out of her pocket as she waited for the shower to warm up. As soon as she clasped it behind her neck, she felt jolt. Her boobs smoothly grew from nothing to mounds that filled her cupped hand between breaths. They continued to inflate as her fingers began to spread and she had a hunch they would grow further if she let them.

Much, much further...

mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
585 Followers
12