A Heiress, Tax Evasion, & Prison Ch. 02

Story Info
Petra's first virgin night in a prison cell with Wreford.
6.8k words
4.35
107k
22

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers

Petra dropped her stuff on the cell floor, scrambled onto the bottom bunk, curled into a ball and started sobbing.

Wreford looked down on the orange ball of shaking overall; as a career crim she had seen it so many times before and knew how to exploit it for her own ends. Here was a very vulnerable young woman, a complete virgin to the prison system, and Wreford only had until sun up tomorrow to have her to herself before the rest of the strong butch dykes waded in wanting a piece of this rich famous bitch. Wreford had to decide how she wanted to play, use and exploit Petra Hollis for her own ends. But first she had to find out if she was worth using and exploiting or was she just some plastic shell constructed by a plastic surgery that you couldn't make love to in front of a log fire in case she started to melt.

"Well girl you had better get yourself out of those overalls and into your nightie so you'll feel better and more comfortable," Wreford offered, seemingly a friendly cellmate.

Petra lay there sobbing & shaking.

"Girl, you had better not be planning to keep that up all night, so get dressed for bed before lights out start in 10 minutes," she said, her voice hardening towards the end of the sentence as she lied about the lights.

Slowly Petra shuffled out of the bunk and searched through the heap she had dropped on the floor to find a plain cotton nightie. She looked with absolute disdain at the washed out garment.

"If it is not your colour then you can always sleep naked, no problem to me," Wreford stated carelessly.

Petra bent down and removed her sneakers and socks. Next she unzipped the front of her overall with her back to Wreford and let it drop to the floor as she quickly tried to pull the nightie over her head and body.

Wreford briefly saw her smooth skin and maybe a glimpse of breast as the nightie quickly covered her skinny body. Then Petra stepped out of the overalls and turned towards her bunk.

"You'd better pick up all your shit girl and leave this place tidy, we don't want to fall out on our first evening do we?"

Petra silently packed up and folded her stuff and put into the small cupboard and set her wash things by the small bowl in the corner. Finally she turned and saw Wreford stood tall and square between her and the bed.

"How would you like to spend the evening Petra?" she asked casually.

Petra was stunned, the question seemed inane, and there was nothing to do in such a small cell.

"Wreford... sorry I didn't catch your first name, but I just need to go to bed."

"My mother called me Claire... Everyone just calls me Wreford," she explained, "Yes we're going to bed, but in here we have good manners and we say goodnight."

"Good night Wreford," Petra whispered as she moved forward towards Wreford and her bed. Wreford did not move out of the way. Instead her left hand reached under Petra's chin and gripped her fine jaw line with a consummate power that Petra had never felt before; it felt as if Wreford could shatter her jaw with just one squeeze. Petra looked directly into Wreford's eyes, and instantly felt a cold shiver of fear run down her spine. Whilst Wreford appeared friendly, a small alarm bell was starting to ring in the back of her mind that all was not well.

"Good manners is a hug and a kiss Petra" As she firmly lifted Petra's mouth towards hers and slid one arm around her waist to pull the waif like figure in tight to her own body.

Petra could not bear to look into Wreford's eyes as their lips came together, her instincts told her the situation might go down hill fast from here. Unfortunately Petra had neglected her instincts for many, many years and that was why she was in prison now. She was starting to regret not listening to the signals and alarms her body and mind gave her just as Wreford's lips touched her own.

Petra didn't have the gumption to tense her lips and Wreford's tongue slid straight past them to invade her warm wet mouth. She felt Wreford's firm grip pull her slim frame against Wreford's firmer larger body, tight into her pelvis. The strong grip on her jaw made any attempt to fight back pointless, Petra could only groan "No Please Wreford let me go."

Wreford tightened her grip on Petra's jaw and eased her head back off her tongue but still keeping her pulled tight against her pelvis. "Petra you have 20 nights in here and it is totally dependent on me as to how you spend them. It is totally dependent on you in the next couple of minutes to decide how much you are going to enjoy them." Wreford's cold eyes held her in a frightening stare.

"But I am Petra Hollis, you can't do this to me!" She said indignantly, the alarm bells temporarily silenced.

"To me you a skinny blonde who just happens to be rich and famous. People in here will want a piece of you because you are a skinny blonde and that is what they like; others will want a piece of you because you are rich and famous and that will be their only achievement in life... having a piece of you"

Petra shivered as she realized that she was being talked about as if she was a piece of meat about to be shared out at Sunday's family meal.

"Now we have got that out of the way, I am ready for my kiss and hug," as Wreford pulled Petra's lips back towards hers. Wreford could now feel Petra keeping her body stiff so she didn't come forward so quickly. This made Wreford smile as her strong fingers increased their grip on Petra's glass like jaw and her other hand moved down to firmly grip one of Petra's skinny buns.

Revulsion filled Petra as Wreford's tongue slipped inside her mouth again and she was sure that it was going to remain there longer this time. Petra just stood there immobile as Wreford's tongue explored her mouth and lips; and her hand started to hike up the back of the nightie. Petra's mind focused on the voyage of her nightie as being tongued by another woman was beyond belief. Slowly the hem rose up the back of her thighs and then brushed across her ass; she knew that shortly her bare ass would be there for Wreford's attention. Petra considered wrenching herself off and shouting for help, but her instincts told her no one was going to come and help her. Wreford had her in a firm grip and there was nothing anyone could do about it.

Just as she expected, Wreford's powerful hand started to caress her ass in a firm manner whilst her tongue still patrolled the inside of her mouth. Wreford's hand dipped between her cheeks and her finger tip found the underside of her pussy; Petra stood on tip toes to avoid the prying fingers, but that only pushed Wreford's tongue further into her mouth. Revulsion wanted to make her gag but the firm grip on her jaw prevented that.

Next Wreford ran her nails up Petra's back making her arch against her body, but the nightie also worked upwards until it was caught tight under her breasts at the front. Suddenly she released her jaw and thrust her hand between them to tug the nightie over her breasts, over her head and throw it across the cell leaving Petra standing there fighting for breath now her lips were free.

"Petra, it is time you were in bed so I can tuck into you," Wreford smiled.

"You mean 'tuck me in'?" Petra asked, but in her stomach she knew she had heard right first time.

"Get into bed girl and make sure you are ready for me," Wreford said coldly; Petra pulled the sheet and blanket back, jumped in and covered herself.

Wreford stood there and pulled down the zip to her overalls so the weight of her full unholstered breasts pushed the material apart giving Petra a view of a real pair of tits compared with her own spaniel's ear sized breasts. Petra felt a vast hole in the pit of her stomach as Wreford calmly let her overalls drop to the cell floor before she stepped out of them. Petra had very close girl friends that she had hugged and kissed in friendship and fun in the past, usually while she had a fair bit of booze or drugs inside her. But now she was shit scared that this was going to be a whole new experience that went beyond hugs and kisses between friends; this was going to be a woman taking possession of her body, and what made it worse was that she was going to be stone cold sober whilst it happened. Petra shivered; and she wasn't sure if it was through fear, being cold, or something else caused by looking at the shapely figure of Wreford advancing slowly towards her with a confident smile spread across her face.

"Girl, there is no point hiding under that blanket, so you might as well peel it back and show me your wares," She smiled confidently knowing that she had total control over her new cellmate whether her roomie knew it yet or not.

"Please Wreford... we can work something out... I will make it worth your while to take care of me whilst I am in here serving my sentence," Petra tried.

"Girl, there is no need to work something out... I've already done that and believe me I have every intention of taking care of you. The choice you have at this moment is whether you take the soft or hard option," Wreford smiled as she watched horror dawn across Petra's face. The soft option is you opening up those blankets and your body to me willingly... Or the hard option is that I come in there and haul them off you and Daddy fucks you to within an inch of your pampered life."

Petra had a pasty complexion at the best of times, but now she was just plain white with shock, her worst dreams were coming true. Her friend had joked she would be 'Butch Bait" in jail but she had dismissed that as teasing. Now it appeared to be true as this powerful woman with a well formed naked body started to kneel on the edge of the bunk.

Petra held the blankets tight up around her neck as Wreford reached forward to gently cup her chin again and look deep into her eyes. Petra's eyes pleaded and watered in return for mercy.

"Petra, this is your time to decide how the rest of your sentence is to be served based on your decision and action in the next two minutes," Wreford calmly informed her, "I can be sweet, gentle and loving, or Daddy can fuck the arse off you until you are begging and crying for him to stop... Which is it to be... Either I can be your lover or you will be a fuck toy... time to make a choice girl!"

Petra sat there numb as the seconds passed with Wreford sat there immobile holding her chin. Paetra didn't want any of the options, especially the second one; but then again it was too late to start regretting having not paid attention to what her accountant and lawyer did in her name.

"Please Wreford," she begged and wept.

"Soft or hard girl," Wreford calmly replied.

Openly sobbing "PLLEEAASSSEEE," she begged.

"Lover or Daddy, no more waiting... Time is getting on girl," as she increased her grip on Paris' chin, building a little pain into the mix.

Petra knew for once in her life she had absolutely no influence over the outcome; she knew she was fucked; she knew she was going to be fucked, she just had to decide how much it was going to hurt her pride and her body.

Wreford rocked forward a little and pulled forward on Petra's chin.

Time had run out for Petra. Looking into Wreford's eyes she could see into the soul of someone capable of dispensing immense hurt and pain. She didn't know what offence Wreford had committed but she seemed to have some form of social standing with the guards in a prison sort of way that meant Wreford was far from being an angel. Petra knew there was no way she could defend herself against such a woman, left alone fight her within the confines of the bunk bed.

This was the defining moment of Petra's life to date... and both women knew it; Wreford smiled in acknowledgement of that fact.

Fresh tears rolled down Petra's cheeks... she relaxed her grip on the blanket... what choice did she have? ... She very slowly started to lower the blanket.

Wreford stared straight ahead all of the time, straight into Petra's eyes. She didn't look at Petra's body as it was slowly exposed... she just looked into her eyes demonstrating she had absolute control and ownership of Petra from this moment on... That she could choose when she would acknowledge Petra's nudity and her subservience to Wreford.

Petra felt the upper slope of her small breast become exposed and there was no reaction or acknowledgement from Wreford.

Then her nipples felt the warmth of the bedding abandon them and the cool air of the cell surround her breasts... still no acknowledgement. All of her lovers & photographers had always focused on the sight of her breasts... Petra couldn't comprehend that Wreford would not be fascinated with her breasts... The breasts of Petra Hollis glammer star to millions... but not apparently to Wreford.

The bedding went further south exposing her flat stomach, and still Wreford held her chin firmly whilst looking deep into Petra's eyes. Petra felt Wreford's eyes and attention boring and burning into her. She was like nothing she had ever experienced before.

Not knowing what else to do, Petra continued to remove the bedding, this time pulling it off the top of her thighs, the cool air gaining access to her pussy... the pussy that had been plundered by mama earlier and was still sore because of it. Her tanned thighs became exposed and finally the bedding left her body totally exposed and she let go of it to allow her hand to reach between her thighs to cover her pussy... But for what purpose?... Wreford was still staring into her eyes.

They both sat for a couple of minutes in silence, staring into each other's eyes, totally immobile, neither moving on the bunk.

Petra broke first, she just didn't have the patience or the experience for this sort of game... She just didn't know what it was about or what the stakes where... the game was called Ownership and the stakes were her body and her soul.

"So?" Petra asked.

Thirty seconds of silence, that seemed to stretch forever.

"So what?" responded Wreford.

"So what happens now?"

"What do you think?" said Wreford maintaining the initiative.

Another thirty seconds of silence before Petra broke.

"You make love to me?"

A slight smile in Wreford's eyes and more silence.

Finally "Or you make love to me," Wreford hinted.

Horror in Petra's eyes and more silence.

Wreford's thumb and fingers on Petra's jaw were starting to become uncomfortable.

"I don't want either, I just want to sleep," Petra begged.

"I don't remember that being one of the options available," Wreford calmly informed her.

Petra wept fresh tears that ran down her cheeks onto Wreford's fingers. Wreford ignored their warmth.

"I've made love to many women Petra, and tonight is all about you, just as all of your life has been just about you," Wreford offered pointedly. Pulling forward on Petra's chin so her lips came to within an inch of Wreford's, "Tonight you can make love to me and we'll see if you as good as people might dream you to be." Petra felt sick as Wreford's lips made contact with hers and Wreford's tongue entered her mouth again. But this time things changed, Wreford released Paris's chin and took Petra's hands into her own and lifted them up onto her warm full breasts. Wreford made Petra curve her palms around her breasts and lifted them slightly so she felt the weight of their fullness. Wreford sighed into Petra's mouth in satisfaction with how the evening was going so far as she drew on Petra's mouth with her own.

New thoughts and sensations flooded through Petra as Wreford guided her hands in hers over her breasts. Petra actually enjoyed the intimacy of the situation and the soft warmth of Wreford's flesh. Wreford's nipples hardened into erect little bullets and she guided Petra's fingertips to tease them as she shivered in appreciation of the way the evening was warming up. She was sure she could make Petra into an accomplished lover by the end of the night.

After several minutes Wreford eased her hands off, to be pleased that Petra continued to massage her tits of her own accord. Wreford reached between them to search out Petra's own nipples and she was very pleased to find them rock hard... the little bitch was obviously being turned on whether she wanted to be or not. Petra's tits were obviously way smaller than her own, but they made a refreshing change from playing with her own each night when she masturbated herself dreaming of the next innocent to be put into her cell.

As good as having her breast fondled was, Wreford much preferred having them suckled. She broke the kiss and pulled Petra's head down onto her neck; Petra caught on and soon Wreford was enjoying the warm touch of her lips on her neck. But her nipples ached for attention and slowly over several minutes Wreford slowly worked Petra's lips down her neck, over the slope of her full breasts and finally onto her nipples. She was surprised that Petra had done it without fight or hesitation.

Petra herself was surprised that she was actually enjoying the feel and taste of Wreford; and now she was suckling this woman's nipples like a milk starved baby. The weight and fullness of her breasts was unlike anything she had ever experienced before, and she was surprised that she wasn't revulsed by what she was doing.

The ache between Wreford's thighs was becoming unbearable so she sought out one of Petra's hands from between their hot bodies. Using both hands she straightened out Petra's fingers on her left hand and then drew it between her thighs. Wreford's warm thighs acted as a funnel to guide their hands toward her pussy. As they reached the damp mound Wreford peeled her own hands back to grip Petra's wrist as she drove Petra's fingertips into her pussy. Wreford groaned out loud as two fingers entered her and a third rode up under her hood to rub against her now erect clit.

Petra nearly bit into Wreford's nipple in horror as she realised she was fingering her cellmate. She had never done this to another woman or ever dreamt that she would.

Wreford firmly gripped Petra's wrist and then started to drive her hand forward and back like a warm human dildo that started to relieve the ache in her pussy and clit.

"Keep sucking those nipples hard girl," Wreford instructed as she felt herself starting to edge toward her first orgasm.

Using her free hand Petra reached down to stroke her own pussy because of the itch between her lips.

"Leave it alone girl, that pussy is mine alone... do you understand?" Wreford almost barked, shocking Petra. But Wreford continued to ram Petra's fingers deep into her now saturated pussy.

"I'm nearly ready to cum girl... Bunch your fingertips together so three fingers fill my cunt and then use your thumb on my clit once I hold you deep inside of me."

Wreford forcibly rammed Petra's fingers into her slick hole and thrust her hips forward at the same time to maximize the penetration.

"Now frig my clit girl... hard... And suck down on my nipples girl," Wreford almost shouted at Petra in her need for release.

"Bring me off girl," Wreford cried almost in ecstasy as she neared orgasm.

Petra bit onto the engorged nipple as her thumb cruelly rubbed at speed across Wreford's clit.

"YES... YES GIRL... GOD YYYEESSS," Wreford screamed out loud as she came apart under the most intense orgasm she had had all week. Petra felt her own pussy twitch as Wreford's body shook in front of her, she just couldn't believe how turned on she felt and how intimate this seemed when she was being used as a sex toy for Wreford. But she had to admit that Wreford's tits and pussy did feel good. Petra was suddenly wrenched from these thoughts as Wreford grabbed her by the hair, pulling her off her nipple and pushing Petra's head down south towards her pussy as Wreford adjusted her position on the bed to lie down full length trapping Petra between her and the cell wall.

"Eat me out girl," Wreford simply instructed as she opened her thighs wide and continued to push Petra's head down between them. Petra could smell the musky aroma of Wreford's juices that seemed to fill the entire cell. She knew she should be objecting to this but she knew there was no help available and secretly she knew that she was getting turned on by this forbidden sex, as much as she had being fucked by a well hung black car valet in New York the previous month after some charity function. Enjoying what she shouldn't really have had always been a feature of Petra's spoilt life to date.

Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers
12