A Heiress, Tax Evasion, & Prison Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers

Suddenly, right in front of her eyes she saw Wreford's fingers peel her pussy lips wide apart exposing her clit and sodden hole to Petra's saucer sized eyes. She had never seen another woman's pussy in such intimate and close up detail. She was fascinated. As a girl Petra had licked her own juices off her fingers after frigging herself off at night in bed, but she had never imagined tasting another woman's pussy. Well in about 10 seconds that was about to change.

"Stick that tongue of yours deep inside my cunt girl, and lick me good," was the last thing Petra heard as her face was rammed tight into Wreford's mound and her strong thighs closed over Petra's ears to trap her in place.

Petra just had no choice but to start licking... and she was amazed that she quite enjoyed it... and Wreford tasted good. There was no reluctance, Petra took to licking Wreford as if she was the last ice cream on earth, and Wreford loved the skinny bitch for it. Wreford revelled in her power over her cellmates as much as she enjoyed having them eat her out.

For the next five minutes Petra delved deep into Wreford, amazed at the amount of juice she was having to swallow... this was so different to male sex... she was getting pleasure for herself, then she felt Wreford tug on her long hair, pulling her upwards.

"You eat pussy well girl, now turn your attention to my clit and finish me off."

Petra didn't need any second instructions as Wreford's thighs eased apart to allow her to move. Petra became bold and used her arms to push Wreford's knees wide apart, stretching her pussy lips apart and exposing Wreford's blood swollen clit. Petra's tongue zeroed straight in on the bud.

Wreford's ass jumped up off the bed as Petra hit her button, Petra quickly slipped her hands under Wreford's fleshy ass and sank her fingers into each cheek. Wreford groaned out loud in open appreciation and pushed Petra's face hard down on her mound.

Petra set her tongue vibrating and started to lash across the swollen clit, she loved the feel of the bud on the tip of her tongue, and by the way Wreford's mound pushed back at her then so her cellmate was obviously enjoying herself as well. Petra's own pussy ached for attention and relief, but she feared Wreford's wrath if she started to play with herself.

Wreford hadn't received such an enthusiastic licking for months from a first nighter like Petra, she was impressed and most of all... desperate to cum.

"That's it girl... bring me off," Wreford nearly screamed, her ass thrust up off the bunk supported by her legs and Petra's fingers. "SUCK MMMMEEE," Wreford wailed. Petra sealed her lips around the bud and sucked down.

Wreford thought she was going to pass out or die; this girl sure could eat pussy. She just screamed and creamed, not caring who heard her. Anyway it would make the other bitches jealous and push up the price on Petra's head for those that desired to have her. The bunk shook as Wreford humped her orgasming body all over it with Petra's mouth clamped to her pussy like a leech. Her orgasm just blew her mind and washed juices down onto Petra. Petra released her clit and sealed her mouth down on her gaping pussy to stem the flow as she drank from Wreford's well of nectar.

A minute of lapping was all Wreford could take... she needed respite... she needed and wanted to eat the famous Petra Hollis out until she screamed and creamed on her own tongue. Wreford pulled Petra's hair to peel her off her pussy. "Girl, step off the bed a minute and let me lie flat; then swing your leg over and sit on my face... I want to eat that pussy of yours until you scream for me to stop.

Petra was shocked... but not surprised... neither was she repulsed by the idea... she was horny and her own pussy craved attention by whatever method would give her relief. Standing at the side of the bed she watch Wreford shuffle downwards... she was surprised at the tingling she got in her own nipples and pussy as she watched Wreford's full breasts roll and sway as she moved. There seemed to be an intimacy with Wreford that she had never experienced before. It was as if a woman knew exactly what made a woman tick, far more so then a man had ever done for her. Man had only been interested in her body or her money; for the first time, despite the circumstances, she felt that someone understood her needs and what made her tick. Whilst this wasn't exactly consensual, she had no objection to lowering herself to sit on Wreford's face.

Finally Wreford was comfortable and she held her arms up wanting, needing Petra to step forward and join her on the bunk again. Whilst Petra was shit scared of Wreford, knowing that she was tough and a hard woman to be in prison; she realised she wanted to join Wreford. Just as she was about to lift her leg she realised that it would be better for her if she faced towards the bottom of the bunk so she could play with Wreford's tits and pussy as well as having her pussy eaten out. Wreford was almost pouting for her as she climbed on the bed and lowered her pussy on to Wreford's expectant mouth. For a brief moment she felt Wreford's lips seal down on her pussy before her lips were suddenly thrust apart by Wreford's invading tongue that broke the seal on Petra's untouched cunt and let her dam of juices flow around the warm penetrating flesh that was now exploring her hole.

"OH GOD," Petra cried out loud as she arched her back and settled more firmly on Wreford's mouth, thus allowing her tongue to penetrate Petra even further. Then leaning forward slightly Petra reached down to scoop up Wreford's tits into her hands, both for stability and her own pleasure. There was something warm and comforting about Wreford's tits that seemed to give Petra some sense of security... she couldn't understand why, but her fear of prison seemed to be ebbing away as she gave herself over to Wreford's tongue buried deep in her snatch and the warmth and firmness of Wreford's tits in her hands.

Soon Petra was squirming on Wreford's mouth and Wreford's experience had taught her that Petra was close to cumming. Wreford reached up and back with her arms so she could reach behind Petra to grip her tight little buns in her hands. They were skinny and bony, she preferred more flesh on her lovers but then she was enjoying the famous Petra Hollis on the end of her tongue. For being in prison things couldn't get much better than this. Wreford could hear Petra groaning above her and felt Petra's hands doing wonderful things to her tits; but she knew that Petra was so close to orgasm.

Petra felt Wreford's tongue explore every minute detail of the inside of her pussy, the feelings were so new to her as she felt her ass being played with and Wreford's fingers running up and down her crack before starting to circle her rear hole.

'Surely she is not going to play with that?' Petra thought just seconds before Wreford switched her tongue to Petra's clit and eased a finger tip inside Petra's ring.

The world just seemed to end for Petra, Wreford's tongue was dancing a vibrating rhythm on her clit, pain was registered in her ass, and a dam broke deep inside Petra as her orgasm let go of her juices and she spasmed on Wreford's lips. Petra's fingers sank deep into Wreford's tit flesh as she urgently tried to retain her balance sat astride Wreford's busy tongue.

Petra couldn't believe nor withstand the pleasures and feelings ripping through her body. Releasing Wreford's tits she fell forward, her arms ripping Wreford's legs apart so she could dive straight down onto Wreford's clit and return the pleasures she was experiencing. They both held tight onto each other in a frantic 69 of lust; two tongues licking two hard clits for all they were worth. Between licks both women panted their excitement and their lust; both women fighting to keep going as orgasms and juices tore through their bodies and they savoured the juices that their tongues lapped up.

Suddenly it was just too much for either of them and by unspoken mutual consent they just collapsed, Wreford back onto the pillow, and Petra face down on Wreford's mound. They lay still for several minutes, their tongues and lips coated with the juices of each other; their own pussies licked raw by each other... and their clits swollen and raw. But they were both immensely satisfied. They rested for several minutes holding on to each other's sweating body, enjoying the warmth and musk of each other as they regained their breath.

Finally Wreford pushed Petra's thigh up and off her face, instructing "Kneel on the end of the bed girl and bury your face into this pillow. Wreford's voice brokered no argument from Petra as she climbed off the bed and felt a thin trail of juices start to run down the inside of her thigh. Wreford followed Petra off the bed and then went to her cupboard.

"Bury your face in that pillow girl and no looking," Wreford barked.

When she was sure Petra wasn't looking she opened the cupboard for Daddy.

Petra heard movement behind her and then Wreford's hands were caressing her ass and hips for a couple of minutes before reaching between her thighs to rub her trail of juices into her skin like some beauty lotion. Finally Wreford's fingers traced up the inside of Petra's thighs until they dipped into her pussy; Petra eased her thighs apart slightly as she knelt there to make it is easier and more pleasurable.

She felt Wreford's finger tips ease her pussy lips apart, exposing her clit and then she waited for Wreford's lips to eat her out again, this time from behind.

"Say hello to Daddy," smirked Wreford.

Suddenly Petra's pussy was being ripped wide apart, her head jerked out of the pillow as she screamed in howling pain as a thick prick, the girth of a redwood tree, tore her pussy lips asunder and ploughed deep inside her tiny, skinny frame. Her screams were still ringing around the cell as she felt hips ram into her bony ass and the monster seemed to go right up into her cervix. Sharp nails sank into her hips holding her in position. She had never felt such pain before in her life. Through the pain she realised that she had been raped by a monster penis and slowly it dawned on her that Wreford had fucked her with a monster fucking strap on dildo. Just as she understood what had happened the monster pulled back until only her lips were stretched around the monster head.

"Do you like Daddy," Wreford cried out in a cruel voice before she slammed hard into Petra again.

Petra screamed in absolute pain as 9 or 10 inches of hard dildo ripped her apart again. Even the biggest, blackest cock she had ever ridden hadn't been this thick, the girth was huge.

Now Wreford felt Petra had the measure of the monster inside her she sank her fingers into Petra's bony hips for grip and then started to fuck the living daylights out of the skinny bitch millionairess knelt on the bunk under her. Wreford could see Petra's juices smeared over the latex of the dildo each time she withdrew it... before slamming back into the bitch with all of her might.

Wreford hated the Hollywood set with a passion. She hated the way they blew money like water from a fire hydrant whilst everyone else fought to make a living in LA. She hated their celebrity 'status' and the way people dreamed of being like them. Life had never been fair to Wreford and now she had one of those Hollywood Bitches in her cell; better than that she was fucking one of the bitches with all of the strength and hatred she could muster.

The double ended dildo rubbed against Wreford's clit every time so hit bottom in Petra and this drove her wild. She needed the dildo to give her a good fucking and orgasm; and the only way for it to do that was to savagely fuck Petra for all she was worth. She pummelled Petra's pussy hard, banging hard up against that bony ass of hers like a door stop.

Petra just couldn't stop screaming through the unrelenting pain, her pussy was being raped by this monster and the dildo felt as bad. She just couldn't comprehend that Wreford was doing this to her after they had just shared such a wonderful, sensual 69 between them here on the same bunk that she was now getting raped on.

Wreford just sawed in and out of Petra, She moved her fingers on to her Petra's little buns and spread them wide so she could see her little puckered hole winking at her. The dildo was bringing Wreford along nicely, her pussy was salivating around the latex as it rubbed across her clit and moved deep inside her own pussy. The excitement of banging this bitch was going to add to her growing orgasm to give her the best night's sex in months.

Slowly Petra was getting used to the pain and the monster fucking her senseless, she no choice in the matter. Her pussy was starting to get used to the girth of the dildo that was shagging her and the incredible depth that it was rooting her. She was grateful that she had orgasmed already and that her pussy was already slick with juices to coat the monster. Surprising herself she was even becoming slightly turned on by her situation even though this was against her will.

Wreford reached upto the shelf by her side and grabbed hold of the purple vibrator she kept there for just such a moment. She eased off on her stroke as she twisted the end cap to turn her little beauty on to a very slow speed, then she reached down to coat its tip with the juices running from her own pussy as the dildo stroked in and out of her. She slowly rotated the head so it was evenly coated and then she gently rubbed it over her own clit.

Bingo, her senses tripped the light fantastic as she triggered a mini orgasm that made her weak at the knees and broke her stroke into Petra.

"Whats that noise?" Petra asked mystified.

Wreford smiled and eased the vibrator off her throbbing clit; she checked it was still liberally coated with her juices... eased the dildo back until just an inch remained in Petra... calmly announced "This!" and pressed the vibrator to Petra's ring piece.

Petra shook as if she had received an electric shock as new sensations teased her brain. But then the pain increased as the vibrating head started to stretch her tight hole.

"PLEASE NO WREFORD, FOR GOD'S SAKE NO... PPLLEEAASSEEE," she screamed to no avail as Wreford slid in three inches of the vibrator and then rammed her hips forward with all of her might to ram 'Daddy' deep into her very core.

Wreford turned the vibrator on to full and pushed in another inch. Petra's head dropped into the pillow as she screamed for her mother. Then her body collapsed onto the bunk and the dildo almost pulled out of her, but the vibrator remained gutting her ass. This took Wreford by surprise, but not for long as she herself rammed her hips body, the momentum almost slamming her body down on top of Petra which would have thrust the entire 6 inches of the vibrator deep inside and required a doctor to remove it.

Petra just couldn't manage the wall of pain that fell onto her, but underneath in the rubble she felt her clit rub against the rough blanket stimulating her with its coarseness. Something about her treatment was exciting her body into 'enjoying' her rough treatment by releasing a flood of juices around Daddy.

"I am going to fuck you to death tonight girl," Wreford said in a menacing tone that Petra totally believed. Wreford thrust Petra's prone legs wide apart so she could fit her hips between her thighs and then she started to fuck Petra in earnest.

The feel of the vibrations reverberating through her lower body excited her clit and now her nipples were also rubbing on the rough blanket stimulating her even more. Add to this the roughest and thickest fucking she had ever received in her life was all taking Petra quickly to her next orgasm. She just couldn't believe that being raped by a monster dildo and ass fucked by a vibrator against her will would turn her on so much. Now she was used to the pain she had stopped screaming and Wreford coarse threatening language turned her on as well. Six more penetrating thrusts and the sonic waves from her ass tore her apart as an over powering orgasm erupted inside of her. Her body shook on the bunk as Wreford continued to fuck her.

"Wreford... PLEASE STOP," she screamed as the orgasm seemed to suck her energy away; but the pounding of her pussy continued. Her juices coated the monster and still it slammed in. Petra reached behind to quickly pull the vibrator from her ass as she felt she was going to die if this abuse continued.

"WREFORD PPLLLEEAASSEEE," she screamed.

Wreford had run out of steam herself and Daddy had rubbed her own pussy raw... She had lost count of how many orgasms she had powered through in her hatred of the rich bitch below her. She could see Petra prone on the bed, almost lifeless... fucked nearly to death, so she slowly pulled the huge dildo out to a grateful sigh from Petra.

Petra lay there for several minutes unable to believe the violence had finished. Slowly she rolled on her back to see Wreford at the end of the bed. Petra sat up and slid her legs off the end of the bed. She unstrapped the dildo wrapped her arms around Wreford's hips and looked up into Wreford's eyes and she took one of Wreford's nipples deep into her mouth.

There was no warmth in Wreford's eyes as she looked down on the hopeless skinny figure of the rich bitch she had just raped. But this girl sure knew how to suck titty. Maybe she was worth keeping; but it also depended what she was offered for Petra tomorrow. She knew she would have to guard Petra if she wanted to retain her.

"Get to bed girl, tomorrow is going to be no picnic."

Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers
12