All Comments on 'A Helping Hand'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BiskitBiskitabout 15 years ago
3Some!

So polished, so well written, almost if I was reading something done professionally. I loved the characters as well as the discriptive prose. I masturbated while reading and that is the ultimate compliment. Thank you for this well-written story.

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERabout 15 years ago
Will there be a sequel?

There only thing better than watching two hot women going at one another is when the voyeur is asked to join in the fun.

Hot story. Good job. Will there be a sequel?

PacoFearPacoFearover 14 years ago
Very, very hot

I stopped in when I saw your kind comments on one of my stories. Thanks! And major kudos on your slick, hot descriptive dialogue here as the wife is fisted for the first time. That was a bit of genius. Write on, brother! -PF

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 10 years ago
Great story, but..

the ending was a bit of a cheat for not letting us know how it wrapped up. Just a couple sentences would have told us they all snuggled together until the alarm bell rang in the morning, or (and more fun for the reader) referenced the rest of the night in Chapter 02.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
good work

It does amaze me that a male writer does so well with lesbian sensations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Health warning re fisting

I'm not sure I enjoyed the last section that seemed to finish so abruptly. Fisting seemed somehow out of place for a first time bi-sexual/swinging adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Horrible

Two women having sexual relations especially under the direction of a male "hero" IS NOT a lesbian story. Just another male porn fantasy.

Dunes10Dunes10over 3 years ago
Brilliant!!

Thanks for an amazing story. I thought the theme involving a bi-sexual woman with a bi-curious wife and her husband was just right. 10/10.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous