A Helping Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, it's big!" Karen answered. "But it feels fantastic. Go on then, do it, fuck me with it."

Tina then lay forward so that she was fully on top of Karen, who pulled her legs back to allow Tina to push right into her, and the pair began the movements of normal sexual intercourse.

I sat on the edge of the bed, easily within touching distance of the two girls, but just sitting unmoving and gazing with rapt attention at the scene before me. The most fascinating thing about the two girls making love with the dildo was the sight of Tina's well toned legs and tautly rounded buttocks tightening and flexing as she thrust into her partner. It was a truly erotic sight and drew my hand automatically back to my still rock hard shaft.

At first Tina's movements were slow and cautious, as if she was unsure how much Tina could cope with, but as Karen's breathing became heavier and her arms tightened around her back she began thrusting harder and faster, setting a regular rhythm that brought little gasping 'oh's' from Karen's mouth each time Tina's pubes rammed into hers. I sat beside them, my hand sliding up and down my shaft in time with Tina's thrusts into Karen's pussy.

Once again it was Karen who showed the first signs of reaching orgasm, she started to make little gasping noises in her throat and her muscles began to shake and tremble once again. Then, as she got closer and closer her body began to jerk more erratically until she suddenly went rigid with her head thrown back as she had before. Tina thrust her pelvis forward, slamming her false cock deep into Karen and held herself rigid against her partner and gazed into her eyes as her orgasm washed over her.

"Oh no! Don't stop. Keep going and finish yourself." Karen urged Tina to keep going as she made to slide away from her.

"No, it's okay. I can't ignore my husband all night, can I?" She turned and smiled at me. "I owe you for letting things go this far. Thank you, and I mean it."

Her heartfelt gratitude touched me and would have cured my jealousy if any had been present, but I was just happy that she had enjoyed being with Karen, although a little apprehensive while she still sported that impressively large dildo. She must have seen me eying it nervously, because she giggled and unfastened it from her body. Pulling the vibrator end from her own passage she laid it to one side and moved towards me. "You don't mind me using you as a stud, do you Ray?"

She wasn't the only one feeling overheated, so I shook my head and shuffled into a more comfortable position to lie ready on my back. Giving me a quick smile Tina scrambled over and straddled my pelvis. As her pussy descended on me I noticed a strange coolness inside her and then I realised how cold the dildo must have been. 'So different from a real live cock' I thought smugly.

Tina was well on her way to cumming from her session with Karen and was in urgent need, and so there was no caution or finesse in her actions. She just impaled herself on me and began to ride my cock like a woman possessed. Not only did she go up and down as hard as she could, but also thrust fore and aft with her pelvis, stimulating the walls of her pussy and bringing me rapidly to the point of cumming. Neither of us was going to take much of that before we exploded.

We came absolutely together. Tina rammed herself down onto me, moaning and crying out loudly, just as I pushed up involuntarily to shoot my load deep into her body. Then as she ground her pubis against me I continued to pump spurt after spurt of cum into her womb. Eventually, with both of us totally spent, she fell forward against me and pressed her cheek against the side of my face.

"Christ, I needed that." I told her. "But I didn't think I'd be able to do it that quick."

"Me neither." She agreed, just as my quickly softening cock slipped from her pussy, followed by a little wet trickle of our mixed fluids.

She brought her face to mine and kissed me gently and affectionately as if we were all that mattered to each other, which at that moment we were. We stayed like that for several minutes with me lying flat on my back and my wife kneeling over me and straddling my middle. For the moment we had forgotten Karen, much as she and Tina had forgotten me at the height of their passion. But, of course, Karen had not forgotten us. As my wife gazed down at me I saw a sudden startled look flit across her face.

"She's fingering me!" She exclaimed by way of explanation.

"That's right." I heard Karen's voice.

"You said you were up for new experiences." Karen giggled a little as she spoke. "I'm going to do more than finger you; I'm going to fist you."

Tina's eyes widened with excited alarm at Karen's announcement. "Jesus, I don't think I can take that."

"Yes, you can. I can, and I loved it when it was done to me."

Karen came into my view as she took up position directly behind Tina.

"I was going to ask you to keep telling me how it feels so that I could gauge things, but tell Ray instead, like you just did then. That would be much hornier. Okay?"

Tina nodded; a look of concentration and apprehension on her face. "Stop if I say, won't you?"

"I promise you that." Karen told her.

With Tina knelt over me and her face hovering above mine and Karen visible over Tina's shoulder, I was going to be in the perfect position to see just how the two women reacted to each other.

Karen took her hand away and left Tina crouched with her bottom raised, waiting. I could see that what Karen was doing, she was squeezing a very liberal amount of KY onto the fingers of her hand in preparation for lubricating Tina's opening. But Tina could not, and when the cold gel came into contact with her pussy she jumped noticeably, a look of shock flitting over her face.

"God, that's cold." She said, and then remembering that she was supposed to be telling me about things, she added. "Karen has just put a great dollop of KY on my pussy."

I nodded and smiled up at her. "I thought that might be it." I told her, not revealing what I already knew.

"Oh, that's good. She's put her fingers back into me -- two, I think." She gave a little smile of pleasure, and then bent her head down and kissed me.

"Don't look surprised." She said. "I just fancied kissing you while somebody else is touching me."

Tina eyes half closed and she sucked in her breath. I could see Karen's shoulder moving, telling me that she was pushing her fingers in and out of Tina's pussy and giving a reason for the little groans of pleasure that she began to make.

"She's finger fucking me, and I think she's just put another finger up me. I'm beginning to feel full now."

I looked behind Tina to Karen, who nodded and mouthed the word 'three', confirming the number of fingers in use. I could tell that she was not just pistoning in and out either; the twisting of her upper arm told me that she was turning her fingers inside Tina at the same time.

"Oh, Ray, she's good at this. I hope she doesn't make me cum before she's all in me." Tina closed her eyes and let the sensations sweep over her.

"I think that's four now." She reported to me after a few minutes. "Only the thumb to go, and it feels good so far."

I didn't remind her that Karen's knuckles would also have to find their way in if she was to be fisted properly, she'd be reminded soon enough and meanwhile I was getting randy again just being a witness.

"That's it, Karen, push." Tina was giving instructions to Karen, who didn't really need them. "Fold your thumb under and push."

"God, that is really stretching my hole." She told us both eagerly, her voice little more than an excited gasp. "I want more of that."

Karen said nothing, but the look of concentration on her face and the movements she made with her arm told me that her invisible hand was now trying to enter Tina completely.

Tina looked at me and smiled eagerly. "It's going to happen, I can tell." She whispered.

"Karen is in up to her knuckles now." She added in a normal voice. "I can feel them on my bone."

She winced, a look of pain flitting across her features and a little gasp coming from her mouth.

"It's those fucking knuckles, they won't go through." She told me, wincing once more. "Don't stop, keep trying." She called back to Karen.

"Don't worry Tina, it takes a while the first time." Karen answered, thrusting her knuckles repeatedly against Tina's pubic bone. "I won't stop unless you tell me to." She pushed again, turning her hand back and forth at the same time, trying to work it into Tina.

Tina was gazing down at me, biting her lip to prevent herself from crying out, as she struggled to cope with the discomfort and to prevent herself from climaxing at the same time. This time I reached up and pulled her mouth down to mine, kissing her as her friend invaded her from behind.

"It does hurt." She confided, whispering. "She's stretching me an awful lot, but I'm going to take it 'cos I want to know what it's like."

I smiled silently back up at her. Behind her back Karen had a look of determination that told me that Tina was sure to find out.

"That's it Karen, don't stop. Push and twist. It'll go in, I'm sure." Tina wanted it desperately.

"She's trying to screw her hand backwards and forwards to get her knuckles in, and its working." She grimaced and gave a little cry of pain as she explained to me.

"That's it, don't stop, it's going in, I can feel it." Tina gave a sudden start and then a look of wonder and ecstasy descended on her face.

"She's done it!" She told me. "She's got her whole hand inside me. I can feel my pussy closing round her wrist. My God Ray, it's bloody wonderful."

Tina tried to look over her shoulder at Karen, but she was promptly rebuffed.

"Stay still!" Karen told her sharply. "I don't want to hurt you."

"No, please be careful." Tina understood the potential for damage and so she froze in place, trusting Karen and letting her do as she wished inside her.

"God, Ray, I've never felt anything like this, but I don't think I'll cum. It's such a fucking wonderful feeling it's too good to climax on." The sensation was lending her a strange turn of phrase, but I thought I knew what she meant.

"Oh my God!" It was an exclamation of pure pleasure. "Oh my God, Karen, that's fabulous."

I looked up at her quizzically; I could see no movement on the part of Karen.

"She's opening and closing her hand inside me." Tina explained, her eyes jolting wider each time. "Christ, what a feeling."

She leaned down carefully and clamped her mouth over mine, her pleasure noises now reduced to muffled whimpers as we kissed again.

"Will you do this to me sometimes?" She whispered into my ear when she finally broke free.

"My hand is bigger." I whispered back. "But I'll try if you like!"

"Good, I'd love it." Her mouth dropped open. "Oh! And you can do that too! She's turning her hand over inside me."

I could see Karen's arm moving just as it had when she was trying to twist her hand into Tina, and I knew just what she meant. Then Karen stopped and stayed still for a few seconds before, very slowly and very cautiously, she began to move in and out, her clenched fist like a giant piston inside Tina's pussy.

"Oh God, yes!" There was no need for her to explain, I knew just what was happening.

Slowly, and still very carefully, Karen picked up a little speed, then a little more, until she was moving in and out with a regular rhythm, truly fisting Tina in the full sense of the word. Tina crouched above me, not daring to move, but lost in a land of total pleasure, little whimpers and mewling sounds telling how much she enjoyed what was happening, sounds of delight edged with fear.

"That's good Karen, keep it like that." She gasped out breathlessly. "I think I'm going to cum after all, so don't stop."

But even as she spoke she jerked slightly and winced when a longer than usual stroke brought Karen's fist into contact with her cervix.

"Careful!" She pleaded.

"Sorry honey." Karen apologised and adjusted her stance slightly to give herself more control. But she maintained the steady pistoning movement inside my wife's pussy, and soon Tina was back in her world of pleasure.

Before long Tina's breathing became ragged and started to clutch tightly at my arms.

"Hold me tight, Ray, I'm going to cum. Don't let me go whatever you do." She spoke in gasps and I could tell that she was on the very edge of orgasm. I put my arms around her back and held her to me, reassuring her that I wouldn't let her move and hurt herself when she came.

"It's okay, sweetheart. I'll hold you, just let go and enjoy it."

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming now." She repeated.

She did everything she could to keep herself under control as a massive orgasm ripped through her, but she couldn't help jerking and bucking a little against my hold, strangled squealing coming from her throat. Both Karen and I expected Tina to have a very powerful orgasm from what was happening and we coped with her movements without too much difficulty. I simply held on to her, while Karen matched Tina's movements with those of her own, so that the hand inside Tina's pussy could carry on moving to and fro.

Afterwards Tina remained crouched in my arms, shuddering and trembling with the effects of her partially suppressed orgasm, her mouth hanging open, her eyes wide and her breath coming in gasps. Behind her Karen was gently withdrawing her hand, slick and slippery with the mixture of my spunk and a goodly amount of KY Gel.

Tina was so spent she seemed not to even notice Karen pull out of her, and it wasn't until she saw her wiping her hands on a tissue that she reacted at all. Then she spoke with sincerity

"That was the most intense, mind blowing sensation I have ever had in my life." She said, looking from one to the other of us. "And I've never had an orgasm to beat that one. Holding back made it even better."

Suddenly she rolled away from me and sprawled herself on her back alongside me, before, almost as an afterthought, wiping a hand between her legs and inspecting her fingers.

Karen chuckled. "Don't worry, no blood. You're still in one piece."

"Thank you." Tina told her, and then looked at me. "And you too, Ray."

12