All Comments on 'A Helping Hand'

by victoriawhita

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
jealous

Oh my God...what a luscious story, excellently written, and most excellently climaxed, the beginning as good as the ending. Wishing I were there...

dudewithapendudewithapenover 15 years ago
Again, an amazing story

This was one of your best that I've read so far. It helped that I was reading about sex before I came here. I'm slightly surprised how some of my own writings are like yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well written, thoughtful.

I enjoy a variety of Literotica stories and have recently been exploring the Romance section more. I enjoyed that you made me care about the two people and that you make your characters real people. Nicely written dialogue and sex/love scene. I will read your other stories. Thanks for a nice, enjoyable story.

gogreengogreenover 12 years ago
wow.one of the most romantic reads i've read.

worth more then 5 stars worth more then a 100.

a pure gem of a story,

well written and well crafted, yep warm and cosy.

gravyruggravyrugover 12 years ago
I wanted to like it

but the random capitals, stilted dialog, and abrupt switching of viewpoints distracted me too much. It could be a very good story with some work, and better editing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sad to say...

I couldn't even finish this story due to the bad grammar and punctuation. It seemed to have a good concept but it needs an editors help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This was a pretty good story. But the capitalizing of the entire first word of every new paragraph was ANNOYING AS HELL!!!!! Please don’t do that. Please? please??

1HandReading1HandReadingover 4 years ago
Lovely

A very romantic and sexy story. Thanks for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FANTASTIC STORY SO FAR.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lovely story but it needs more chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous