A Hero's Downfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm still alive you fucking oaf!" Satellite shouted. He jerked angrily in his restraints, infuriated by how quickly Solarus had given up.

"Now, now, would Solarus approve of such language?" Vixen said. There was a tone of amusement in the reprimand. Satellite was angry, but he felt showing Vixen that wouldn't do any good. He composed himself, and shrugged.

"Well that doesn't matter much now. I still think he'll figure it out. Once they don't find a body, he'll realize something is wrong."

"Perhaps." Vixen said. "Well, that's a matter for the future. For now, I think you've had enough rest, don't you? Let's get you out of that suit, first."

Vixen tip-tapped away at her wrist device and the screen receded into the ceiling. With another few presses, another panel in the ceiling opened, and a large, deadly looking device descended. It looked like your standard death-ray, but Satellite had learned enough to know it would be anything but. As the emitter descended, the table he was on began to tilt, and he was soon at an almost-vertical angle. Vixen walked around behind the beam and took up some handles. She input some commands, the emitter hummed to life, and a bright lavender beam lanced out of the lens at the front.

Satellite tensed as the beam struck him, but he quickly realized he could barely feel anything. There was a faint point of warmth, but that was it. His suit, however, was obliterated anywhere the beam touched. Vixen carved his body suit up in pieces, shredding the arms, then the torso, the hands, the legs. She thankfully left his domino mask untouched, but soon all he was wearing was the mask and what someone might mistake for a ragged pair of boxer briefs.

"Now that's a hero's look! What do you think? I think it's a great look for you. Really shows off those muscles." Vixen giggled. "We ladies shouldn't be the only ones showing a little skin, don't you agree?"

"It's not like anybody's forcing you to dress like a gogo dancer. It always seemed like an impractical look to me. Especially during the winter." Satellite retorted.

"Perhaps, but when you look this good..." Vixen gave a twirl, letting Satellite take in the sight of her body once more. "Why would you hide it?"

Satellite didn't have a response to that. He had to admit, he liked her look. Still, crimefighting in underwear wasn't going to be his signature look any time soon.

"Well, no use leaving a job half finished." Vixen said, aligning the beam. Satellite wondered what kind of villainous name it might have. The Nudifier?

The lavender beam appeared again, striking Satellite's well-muscled stomach. It slowly descended, stopping just short of his remaining clothes.

"Well, let's see what's behind door number one." Vixen said hungrily.

Bit by bit, the beam sliced through Satellites shorts. His cock was still hard as steel, though the throbbing had receded. As the fabric was split, his penis pushed forward into the gap, like an actor emerging triumphantly from behind a stage curtain. It was slick with precum, making it glisten in the light. Satellite heard Vixen take a sharp breath, and feld a hint of pride despite himself.

"Now that's what I call a grand prize." Vixen said. "I knew you were big but seeing it in person is something else entirely." Vixen, growing suddenly impatient, swiped the beam in a criss-cross fashion, obliterating the remains of Satellite's clothing. Satellite was completely nude. While he had hardly been covered before, the feeling of complete nudity left him feeling exposed and insecure.

"It looks so big and mean." Vixen said. She sent the beam back into the ceiling, and stalked towards Satellite. She walked slowly, placing each foot in front of each other like a model on a runway. "You don't think it'll bite me, do you? Such an angry looking cobra...look how the head flares. Do you know why cobras flare their hoods? It's because they feel threatened. Do you feel threatened, pet?"

Satellite shifted uncomfortably in his restraints. He wanted to cover his loins, but that was out of the question. Soon, Vixen was right in front of him, and she rubbed the bottom of his cock with her palm. The sensation of her skin filled him with electric pleasure, and he twitched and flexed in the restraints. His hips pressed forwards, pushing against her hand.

"It looks big and scary, but it just wants to be touched, and loved, and massaged, doesn't it?" Vixen cooed. She lifted his heavy cock up, and then wrapped her hand around it in a tight grip. "Do you want me to rub it? Do you want me to make you shoot all over? If you beg me, I'll think about it."

His body was reacting without his instruction, but his mind was still with him. Mostly. He wasn't going to give her the pleasure of hearing him beg. He'd been through tougher things than this. He could keep his wits about him.

"You're being stubborn. I asked you a question." Vixen's hand began to pump up and down his length, spreading precum evenly. His traitorous hips rocked in time with her motion, but he still refused to answer.

"That's alright, we don't need to rush. Just enjoy it. Now's the time for it. Before the agony sets in." Her hand moved quicker, and she kissed down his neck, and along his collarbone, and then down his chest. She soon arrived at his nipple, which she nipped tenderly at. Her tongue danced around it, eliciting groans of pleasure from Satellite. All the while, her hand pumped his cock. She'd squeeze tighter at the top, putting extra pressure on his frenulum.

Her ministrations worked Satellite up quickly, Before long, that pressure appeared deep in his pelvis, that desire for release pressing on him. Vixen seemed to be able to sense it, and worked even faster. Satellite's hips began to jackhammer pathetically, and shivers run along his whole body. Vixen broke away from his nipple and returned her lips to his ear.

"Are you almost there?" Vixen whispered softly. They both knew the question was rhetorical. "Do you want to blow? I'll let you cover me with it. You can see your cream shoot all over my face, my tits, wherever you want it. Do you want to shoot it on my ass? Or in my mouth? Just say you want it, and I'll let you."

Vixen's words injected images into Satellites brain, images of her covered with his semen, eyes half lidded in bliss. It made him even harder, just the thought of it. He groaned, this time not in pleasure, but in frustration. Why was he fighting at all? All he wanted was to cum. Right now, that's all he wanted in the world. Still, some small part of his brain convinced him to hold out. Maybe it was dignity, or pride, or heroism. Whatever it was, he managed to keep his mouth shut, and not beg Vixen to completely drain him.

"Such heroic willpower." Vixen said. "I've seen some men turn into jelly by this point, begging and pleading, and you won't ask? This is going to be more fun than I thought."

Vixen's hand went into overtime, squeezing, massaging, coaxing, rubbing, and in seconds, Satellite was on the verge of exploding. And then, right before the moment of release, she stopped again. This was too much for Satellite. He began to jerk violently in his restraints, shouting and growling in pointless frustration. Vixen merely stood back and laughed at the sight.

"All that passion, and you won't even make it easy on yourself. Just remember, it's your own fault." Vixen said. She kissed his cheek softly, and smirked.

"Cooldown time. You look tense. Should I give you a rubdown?" Vixen asked. Satellite didn't respond, he just hung his head. It was taking all his mental fortitude not to plead for release. Witticisms were beyond him at the moment.

"Poor thing. I'll work that frustration out." Vixen placed her hands on Satellite's shoulders and began to dig her fingers, working at the muscles. Being in one position for so long had left Satellite feeling tense and uncomfortable, and he couldn't deny her hands felt good. He also couldn't deny all he could think about was plunging his cock into her cunt until he exploded.

"Such strong muscles...I bet if you weren't restrained, you could pick me right up and fuck me silly. Just imagine that, having me up against the wall, hammering away with those strong, sturdy hips. It gets me hot just thinking about it. I can't even imagine how you feel."

Satellite's hips twisted and pushed out towards Vixen, but she was too far to the side to reach. His cock wobbled uselessly in the air, sending droplets of precum to the ground.

"Well...I can get some idea of how you feel." She said.

From his shoulders, she worked down to his pectorals, working the muscles with surprising strength. She was in good shape from the look of her, but she wasn't musclebound by any means. But her hands held a deceptive power. Satellite assumed she had to have powers, which made his situation all the more dangerous. Not knowing what her powers were made things difficult as well. If he had any hope for escape, it'd be best if he knew what she could do. Escape, right, that was the plan. He needed to escape.

Vixen's hand's moved steadily down his torso, rubbing his stomach, down his thighs, but never going near his cock. The massage felt good, but the close contact, her smell, and the lack of release he'd experienced up to now had him still thinking about nothing but sex. He couldn't relax. While he wasn't on the verge of orgasm anymore, in some way, he felt more frustrated than ever.

After another couple minutes, Vixen took a glance at her wrist device, and then clapped excitedly.

"I think it's time we started again. You seem to have cooled off. The question is, what now?"

Vixen stood up straight, and then turned away from Satellite. His eyes instantly locked on to her ass. The way the latex-like material clutched the bubbles of her ass cheeks was mesmerizing. They were cut low enough that the slightest cleavage could be seen peeking out the top. Vixen began to roll her hips like a salsa dancer, and slowly backed into Satellite. He looked up, and realized she was watching him over her shoulder. Her eyes were predatory.

Her ass soon pressed right up against Satellites cock, and he found himself slotted right into the cleft between her cheeks. Her hips continued moving to some soundless music, and Satellite matcher her tempo. It felt good, but Satellite couldn't help lusting for the real thing. He wanted to feel her skin on his, he wanted to dig his fingers into that ass. Still, being sandwiched between her perfect, firm cheeks was a nice consolation.

Vixen suddenly halted her motions, and squeezed her ass cheeks together, gripping Satellite in place. In response, he humped his hips against her, hoping the pressure would be enough to push him over the edge. But no, he wasn't close anymore. It felt good, but he wasn't at a point where he could blow just like that.

"You know, for someone who acts like they're being held at my mercy, you sure seem to want it. Maybe I should just take the yes from your body? If your cock could speak, it'd be saying 'yes, please, mistress'. Should I do that? Should I make you cum, even if you don't ask for it?"

'Please for the love of god yes' was the thought that intruded into Satellite's brain, but he didn't say anything. He squeezed his eyes closed and tried to hold onto what sanity he had. If he asked, if he submitted himself to her, he'd lose. That was exactly what she wanted. And once he came once, he'd be going down a road he somehow knew he wouldn't be able to come back from. He had to hope she'd get bored of the game and either force his hand, or leave him be and let him figure out a way to escape.

"Maybe I'll do that. Since it seems like you aren't going to break..." Vixen said sulkily. She stepped away, and then turned back with a mischievous look on her face. She pressed a few buttons on her wrist device, and a panel opened from one of the walls. A robotic arm holding a clear, slender tube with a white cap came from the wall. Vixen took the tube, and holding it between her thumb and index finger, waved it in front of Satellite.

"Do you know what this is?" Vixen asked. Satellite shrugged. He was cracking.

"It's a lubricant of my own devising. I'll spare you the technical details, but it allows me to control the sensitivity of any skin covered with it. I can make it hyper sensitive, or completely numb. You'll see."

She popped the lid on the bottle, and upended it on her breasts. The lubricant cascaded down her tits, into her cleavage, over the skimpy purple top, and down her stomach. Her tan skin glistened in the light, and Satellite found himself licking his lips.

"Now then." Vixen said. She reached to the bottom of her top and pinched it. It separated where she pinched it, leaving an inch long crack in the bottom of her top. Just enough room for something to be inserted. Satellite was mentally taxed, but he still wasn't able to deduce what she was going to do. He couldn't say he was unhappy about it, but something in him screamed that once he was between those breasts, he was done for.

Vixen stalked towards him. A few presses of the device, and a seat rose out of the floor. She gracefully lowered herself onto the seat, and was left with her breasts at the exact height of Satellite's cock.

"Are you ready?" Vixen asked. Satellite was not ready. He needed to stop this. He wouldn't be able to handle going to the edge again. He was going to crack, he just needed to tell her to wait, to stop, just say-

"Yes." Satellite croaked.

"Lovely. No need to wait, then." Her lips curled in a wicked smile, and then she raised her tits up, and then slowly eased them over Satellites cock. She went painfully slow, and he could feel the soft, pillowy skin part for his twitching cock. Despite the impressive size of Vixen's breasts, the head of his penis broke through her cleavage into the air.

"Well?" Vixen said expectantly. "You think I'm going to do all the work? Get to it."

Her tone was forceful, and almost instantly, Satellite began to saw his cock between her tits. The pressure was constant, her top holding her tits around him in a neverending embrace. Vixen crossed her arms underneath them, and pushed them together playfully with her arms.

Satellite had been teased so much, he was already almost to the point of orgasm. At this point, the slightest touches were making him shiver and twitch. Being sandwiched between Vixen's perfect breasts was far beyond that, and he knew he'd be ready to blow any second.

"Don't they feel marvelous?" Vixen asked. Satellite grunted in response.

"Tell me you love them." Vixen said. Satellite ignored her. He furiously pounded his hips with all the strength he could muster. Every impact caused her breasts to jiggle and wobble. He was trying to work himself to completion as quickly as he could.

"I said..." Vixen began, her voice becoming annoyed. She turned a dial on her wrist device. "Tell me you love them."

Suddenly, all sensation was gone from his penis. He couldn't feel the friction or the pressure anymore. He pressed harder, worked faster, but wasn't getting any relief. What didn't go away, though, was the pulsing well of semen deep within him, longing to explode.

"You'll tire yourself out before you get there, trust me."

Satellite whimpered, and stopped moving. He just wanted to cum. That's all he wanted. He didn't care about anything anymore.

"Tell me you love them."

"I love them." Satellite whispered.

"Louder."

"I love them!" Satellite said.

"What do you love?"

"I love your tits!"

"Do you want to cum?"

"Yes!"

"Say please."

"Please! Please, let me cum!"

"Say, 'Please Vixen, make me cum.' "

Satellite shook his body in anger. He wanted these games to end. He was ready to say anything.

"Please Vixen, please, make me cum, I'm begging you, I'll do anything."

Vixen tittered softly.

"Anything? Well, tell me your secret identity."

Something woke up in Satellite's head with that. That was too far. He couldn't do that. He wouldn't do that. Some lines couldn't be crossed.

"Jimmy West." He spoke without meaning to. "My name is Jimmy West. I'm a mechanic. Satellite is my hero name. I'm 26. I live Downtown. Please, let me cum."

"What a good boy. You're starting to spill without me asking. One more time. Ask me to make you cum."

"Please! Make me cum."

"Fine. I'll allow it."

She turned the dial on her wrist device the other way, and suddenly Satellite could feel his cock. He couldn't just feel it, it felt like it was almost on fire. It was hypersensitive, angry, and ready to unload.

"Finish it, my pet. Spill your seed all over me, my little moon. And remember, I'm the only one who can make you feel like this."

Satellite bucked his hips, and moaned with every movement. He was acutely aware of the feeling of her skin on his, he could see in his mind's eye her breasts separating as he push, and re-enveloping him as he pulled. Before long, he realized Vixen was moaning too. He looked down, and saw her eyes were closed in ecstasy, puffy lips slightly parted, and soft moans of pleasure were coming from her. It seemed she received the sensitivity boost too.

The sounds of her moans ignited something in Satellite, and his biological instincts completely took over. His hips shook like they were possessed, and he neared the point of release.

"Ohhhhh my goooooooood" Vixen moaned. Her voice shook with pleasure. One hand went to her head, and she tugged and gripped her hair, trying to keep composure. "Do it, give it to me. Go faster."

Satellite obeyed, and rocked his hips even faster. The squishing sounds of the lubricant mixed with the impacts of his hips, adding to her musical moaning, and before long he couldn't take it anymore.

"FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUC KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" Satellite roared, and the orgasm exploded out of him. His vision went completely white, and his body convulsed with every wave of pleasure. Ropes of white semen exploded from his cock, slamming into Vixen's chin and raining down on her tits and top. Wave after wave, shot after shot, the orgasm seemed like it would never end. Vixen laughed and rejoiced under the salvo. She stuck her tongue out and shouted encouragement with each shot.

Eventually, and unfortunately, the orgasm came to an end, and Jimmy was left a shaking, gibbering mess. He whimpered and moaned, overwhelmed by the intense pleasure he'd just experience. His brain almost completely shut down.

"Well." Vixen said, "That's quite a mess you've left me in." Jimmy responded with only a shivering groan. He was completely slack in his restraints, held up only by the shackles around his body. "I need to clean up, and I think you need to recuperate." She straightened up and extracted his deflating cock from her cleavage. She gave one last shiver of pleasure at that, and then returned the table to its original horizontal position.

"Rest well, because we've only gotten started, little moon. In the meantime, think of me. Remember what I gave you. And remember this...what you just experienced is only a fraction of what you will. I will turn you to clay, and reform you. Do you want that? Do you want me to break you down and remake you?"

Jimmy groaned in response. Vixen smiled, and went to leave the room.

"Think of me, sweetie. Think always of me, and only of me."

Vixen opened the door, clicked the light off, and exited the room. As she left, Jimmy was left with only a single, consuming thought.

'I think I'm in love with her.'

12