All Comments on 'A Hidden Life - Fort Carson'

by ASubmissiveCocksucker

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great plot, but would benefit from physical descriptions of the characters.

ASubmissiveCocksuckerASubmissiveCocksuckeralmost 7 years agoAuthor

Anonymous: Thank you for the suggestion. When I edit this, and I will have to edit, I'll try and incorporate what you've said here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love your stories of finding dick to suck in the Army. As I write this, your stories are 5 years old, but I hope you check in from time to time to see your reviews, and that you'll write more eventually.

I'm reminded of the time I was stationed in one of those sandy countries, I'd find willing dick in an AKO chat and blow them in isolated porta-potties. Super Seedy, I know, but Oh, So Hot !!

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

Really a hot story. I’ve always wanted to go to an orgy like that but it never happened for me. Sigh.

Still your story is worth a solid 10 stars. Thanks

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story. I was in the Marine Corps in the sixties and found a gloryhole in town. Sucked a lot of cock until I walked out of the booth and ran into platoon sgt. Apparently I had just sucked him off. He thanked me and told me I was now his personal cocksucker. He had me servicing his friends and gave me to the navy for a weekend. Once I had cock in my mouth or ass I never cared if I got caught. In Japan found they fucked hard and fast, felt great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous