A Hidden Life - Fort Carson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'D?, This must be you, hopefully we'll meet up again soon. P.' it said.

"Ping?" came the call.

"Pong." I replied.

A perfect six inch white cock was thrust into the gap.

I serviced him quickly, and he walked away a little lighter and a lot happier.

After another half hour, I heard what I was waiting for.

"Marco, mother fucker." he sang out.

"Polo, my new friend." was my answer.

I got to unwrap him again. Although the surprise wasn't going to be there, my present sure was, I could already see it was more than ready to be freed from the dry confines of his clothing and be immersed in my warm wet mouth.

Right before I took him into my mouth, he said, "I'm going to ask you a question when you're done. I'd ask it now, but my dick has been thinking of you since yesterday morning."

I sucked him almost exactly like I had the previous day. Just a few variations that I thought he'd appreciate. I was rewarded for my efforts with the same voluminous amount of cum as the last time.

"Christ on a stick." he exclaimed, "I don't know exactly what you're doing, but you damn sure suck dick better than anyone I've had try."

He continued talking, "How would you feel about going to a party next weekend? There'll be five dicks to deal with for you and another cocksucker. Four of us are black, the cocksucker and the other dick are white. It'll be at a cabin one of the white guy's parents own."

I asked, "Everyone students here?"

"Yeah, all of us are Sophomores. We all played sports in high school, except the cocksucker, he was in band." he said.

"So if I go, it'll be two cocksuckers and five feeders, right?" I asked.

"Yeah. I suppose it will." he said, "So are you interested?"

"I guess so." I replied, "Friday night, Saturday and Sunday?"

"Yeah." he answered, "We'll all be there Friday morning until Monday afternoon, but you can show up and leave whenever you want."

He continued, "There are only three rules: Rule One, the cocksucker has to suck or fuck any member of the group, anytime, anywhere but the bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchen. Rule Two, if a cocksucker is in use, you have to get permission from the person currently using him before you can join in. Rule Three: The cocksuckers have to sleep in the living room."

Lastly, Dan said, "With five of us horn dogs, you'll be pretty worn out after the weekend. Since you are a new cocksucker, everyone will want to try you out. So far we've only had one cocksucker go to our parties."

"Well, hell. I'm willing, I might even take off Friday so I can spend all day. You have an address for the cabin?" I asked.

"I can get it. Want to wait here, or come with me?" he asked.

"I'll let you go, you can meet me on the south side of the park when you get the address." I said.

"Be there in less than ten minutes." he said.

Sure enough, he came jogging up to me where I was sitting on a guard rail, waiting.

I stuck out my hand and said, "I'm Dave. Nice to meet you."

Grasping my hand, he said, "Daniel, call me Dan."

He handed me the address for the cabin. Turning it over I saw that someone had written directions from the university.

I asked about how far it was, he replied it took a little better than three hours to drive there.

"How about food?" I asked, "Should I bring my own or what?"

"Normally Tony brings way too much food." Dan said, "So I think you'll be fine. By the way, I'm not telling anyone you're coming, so just in case you get there before me, just hang around and wait, don't tell anyone why you're there."

I thanked him for inviting me and told him I would more than likely take Friday off.

"No sweat man. Remember, I intend to benefit many, many, times out of this." he said.

I talked with my 1st Sergeant the very first thing on Monday morning to make sure I would have Friday off. While I was more than willing to burn a day of leave, 'Top' said he'd rather avoid the paperwork, and as long as I made the morning formation, he'd give me the rest of the day off.

I don't remember how many times that week I masturbated while fantasizing what the coming weekend would be like. I had been in threesomes where I was the bottom to two men, but never with the anticipation of being used over and over. So letting five men use me for three consecutive days made me painfully hard every time I thought about it.

I arrived at the cabin and noticed three cars already parked in the more than ample driveway. The 'Cabin' was easily 8,000 square feet. It had three stories of glass in the timber framed living room.

I started walking to the door, only to see it open and Dan come out of the cabin.

"Yo, Dave. Glad to see you made it." Dan said, "Tony has already taken the other cocksucker to a bedroom, he always goes first with the cocksucker, but since it's his crib and his eats, the rest of us don't mind."

"I thought you said the bedroom was off limits?" I said.

"Well, they're off limits to everyone else, but since Tony's parents own the place, he gets to break the rules I guess." Dan answered.

"Come on in and meet everyone." he said while waiving at the door. "After you've been introduced, then we'll get your weekend started right."

I met the other three black men: Charles, Jerry and Thad. Due to my size, they made an incorrect assumption that I was another feeder.

"Dave, come on into the kitchen and we'll get you something to drink." Dan told me.

Once we were in the kitchen and out of earshot of the others, Dan said "I told you there were only three rules and that holds true. But we also have some customs that we follow. Normally after Tony goes first with the cocksucker in his bedroom, then they return to the great room, if the cocksucker isn't already naked, he gets that way as soon as he enters the living room. Until he leaves after this weekend, he'll be expected to be naked the entire time while in the house. Also, for some reason, everyone refers to him as 'the cocksucker', so to distinguish, we're probably going to call him 'the little cocksucker' and you 'the big cocksucker'. The feeders are referred to by first name."

"Okay. What happens next?" I asked.

"Are you sure you still want to go through with this? There's still time to get in your car and drive home." he asked, "The other cocksucker is usually pretty worn out by the end of the weekend."

"I'm here, wear my ass out." I replied.

"Okay, big cocksucker, follow me." Dan said, smiling.

We entered the room just as Tony and Paul were entering. Paul was naked, his flaccid penis flopping as he walked, Tony was dressed.

"This is Tony," said Dan, "and this is the little cocksucker."

Paul blushed intensely at the introduction.

Dan went over to a leather chair and turned back to the room asking "Little cocksucker, you had enough dick yet?" He pulled off the sweat shirt he was wearing.

On the edge of the great room, I kicked off my shoes.

"No, Dan. I haven't had enough dick yet." Paul replied.

Thad pulled off his top as Dan pushed his own sweats and briefs down and off his hips. Dan's thick cock was semi hard and freely moved side to side.

Dan and Thad finished stripping, and then looked at each other. I noticed that Thad had a circumcised seven inch penis that was standing straight up.

I had got my socks and shirt off by this time.

"Dibs." said Thad. Then looking at Dan he added, "You forgot to call dibs, so he's mine first."

I stepped out of my pants and briefs. My erection was so hard it bordered on being painful.

"That's okay, Thad, you be that way." Dan said while sitting on the chair and pointing at me, "I got dibs on the big cocksucker over there."

I walked across to the room with five pairs of predatory eyes watching me.

As I knelt and sucked Dan's cock into my mouth, questions and insults were being hurled at Dan for not letting everyone know at the outset that I was a cocksucker. They wanted a 'do over'.

"Keep distracting me, mother fuckers. Please, help me make this blow job last longer." Dan dared them, "He'll be here all weekend. If you noticed the boner he was sporting, he's looking forward to letting each of you do what you want. Now, shut the fuck up so I can enjoy my turn."

I tried my best to read what Dan's cock was telling me so I could edge him for a while. I managed to pull him back one time, keeping him riding the cusp for at least thirty seconds until his body convulsively arched upward from the chair.

Dan's cum blasted into my mouth. Since I had been carefully trying to keep him on the edge, my mouth was filled with saliva already. The sudden increase in fluids made me instinctively 'chuff' which caused some cum and saliva to blow out past my lips and onto Dan's crotch while simultaneously blowing semen into my sinus.

I pulled my head back off Dan's cock so I could swallow what I had. While I was doing that, at least three more jets of cum shot from his cock into the air. I quickly returned my mouth to the head of his cock to capture the rest.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Thad rapidly fucking Paul's mouth while watching Dan and I.

I took my mouth off the head of Dan's cock, leaned my face sideways and, while staring in Thad's eyes, I lavished Dan's cock with my tongue. Thad's snort announced his own climax into Paul's mouth.

I finished cleaning Dan with my mouth, then went into the bathroom, and brought out a warm washcloth, gently wiping him down. I returned to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth.

As I opened the door a chorus of three 'dibs' sounded off from the living room. It was decided that since Tony had already got off, he was disqualified until everyone had a turn. Jerry and Charles flipped a coin, Jerry got me, while Charles got Paul.

Tony said, "I've got next dibs on the new guy as soon as Jerry is done with him.

Jerry removed his pants and shirt and then told me to kneel in front of him. Once I was in place, stared in my eyes as he lowered his briefs, slowly revealing a nine inch cock.

"Think you can handle this with your mouth, cocksucker?" he asked, "Don't worry if you can't, I'll use your ass next time to make sure I can get it all inside you."

In response, lowered my head and slurped up the first four inches of his dangling cock. Looking up into his eyes, I swallowed two inches of his cock, paused for a few seconds, then swallowed the remaining three inches.

The room busted out with laughter and jeers. You could tell that most of the jeers were ones that Jerry had said to the others in the past.

"Somebody forgot to bring their man dick."

"Who you gonna impress with that little pee pee?"

"I'm sure it'll get bigger when you get it hard or something."

For his part, Jerry was silent. He was also fully erect as I throat fucked him.

The cacophony of voices in the room died off completely when I reached out for Jerry's hands and put them on my head, showing him how to fuck my throat at his pace.

Now the only noise to be heard was the sounds of Paul slurping on Charles's cock, and the light grunts that Jerry made while he thrust into my mouth and throat.

Jerry didn't last long at all, blowing his cum deep into my throat. My gentle but increasingly firm push on his hips reminded him that I needed to breathe.

I could hear Charles snort behind me as he came into Paul's mouth.

I again brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth. When I exited the bathroom, Tony was waiting for me.

"C'mon cocksucker, follow me." he said.

As I followed Tony to his bedroom, I noticed the other guys were blowing up an air mattress in the living room.

"I'm going to fuck your ass cocksucker. While I'm doing it we're going to have a discussion." Tony said, "But first, you're going to use your mouth to get me hard."

Tony laid a beach towel on the bed and had me sit on the towel, he then stood in front of me and put his dick in my mouth. It grew out nicely to a solid eight inches, with a nice girth.

When he was hard, he pulled back, tossing a large tube of KY onto the bed. "Lube us both up." he demanded.

I spread lube liberally onto his cock, at the same time, my other hand coating my anus and attempting to pack lube into my rectum as well.

Tony had me turn around and crawl onto the bed he was going to mount me doggy style. He knelt between my spread calves. I almost jumped off the bed when his finger, sporting a large glob of cool KY touched my anus. He pressed his finger to my hole, easily sliding in to the first knuckle. He pulled the finger out quickly, stating that I was ready for his cock.

He put more KY on the head of his cock, and then pressed the head lightly, but firmly against my anus.

I pushed out just the tiniest bit and the head of his cock slipped past my sphincter. To his credit, he didn't shove forward, but waited, still keeping that firm pressure pushing forward with his cock. He was soon most of the way inside me when he started to fuck me.

"You're the guy from the trail, right?" he asked.

"Yes, I am." I replied.

"How did you get invited here? I assume Dan did the inviting?" he asked.

"Yes." I answered, "Paul told me about your glory hole. I met Dan there. He invited me here after our second time meeting at the fence."

"Okay. I Figured as much." he replied, "Now hold on to the top of the headboard, I'm going to fuck you hard."

Tony did indeed fuck me hard, stopping only once to put more KY onto his cock before he came inside me. He waited motionless for about thirty seconds, before unceremoniously pulling out.

"Go get cleaned up in the hall bathroom." he said slapping my ass with his hand.

I returned to the living room where I saw that Paul was being fucked by Dan on the air mattress. Charles was sitting on a chair, his thick cock laying dormant on his thigh.

"Dibs on the cocksucker" came a voice from my left.

Looking over I saw that Jerry was sitting on the couch, one foot on the floor, the other on the cushions. He was casually stroking his cock, the ebony rod glistening in the light due to the KY it was liberally coated with.

"Oh, I've been waiting for you, cocksucker." he said, "I told you earlier that I was going to put this in your ass. Now go over and kneel on the air mattress."

For those of you wondering, if two men are fucking doggy style on a twin mattress, there is not enough room to accommodate another two men doing the same thing.

College educated men that they were (well at least partially) they solved the problem quickly, by having me lay on my back and slide under Paul.

Looking up, I could see Dan's cock sliding in and out of Paul's ass. Paul's scrotum rested on my nose or lips dependent on Dan's thrusts.

I raised my legs to allow Jerry access to my ass. He responded by putting a huge dollop of cold KY on my anus and pushed the head of his cock into me.

Both men were fucking us slow so as to prolong the sex for as long as they could. Since both had already cum, that was helping them hold off. I don't know about Paul, but my ass was enjoying the speed that Jerry set with his strokes.

"There's something wrong with this picture." came the voice of Tony, "I see two cocksuckers, both with a cock in front of their faces and they are not sucking it."

I immediately felt the warm wetness of a mouth engulfing my cock. I reached my hand around and by moving my head to one side I was able to slip Paul's cock into my mouth.

"Oh, and cocksuckers?" said Tony, "Remember not to cum, because once you cum, you have to leave."

"For the new cocksucker, on your last day here you show everyone how much you appreciated them taking the time to fuck you and letting you suck their cocks by jacking off in front of the group."

I relaxed me mouth and tried to anticipate the movement of Paul's cock so that I wouldn't stimulate him. I could feel Paul do the same for me.

Jerry, bless his black heart decided to change up his pace on my ass. Pushing against me hard, then light, then two hard, one light. Anything to keep Paul off guard and have my cock sliding in and out of his mouth, stimulating me. I could feel myself going home in the next couple of minutes.

Suddenly, Paul countered Jerry with the thing that good cocksuckers never do.

His teeth raked across the very tender skin of my cock. Like a party balloon gone bad, my cock withered to nothing.

Whatever Jerry's intent was it didn't matter to me right now. I was rolling in waves of pleasure that he was causing right now with my ass. My sphincter deeply enjoying the massage his rigid cock giving to it. Hell, it probably would have been writing him love notes if it had a pen.

With a grunt, Dan pushed hard into Paul's ass. From my vantage point, I could see the retracted balls and great pulses at the base of his cock when he came.

Dan stood suddenly, telling Paul to go clean up as he did so.

Jerry pushed my legs further over and ramped up his speed. His final thrusts were, shall we say, vigorous?

My sphincter felt the huge spurts of cum as they passed by. Jerry released his grip on my legs and pulled his weakening erection out of my ass. Much of the generous amount of cum he had deposited flowed out with him.

As I started to get up, I heard a voice tell me, "Just stay down there on your back, I'm going to take a turn at your ass."

Charles then asked Thad if he could use my mouth while he was fucking me.

"Don't see why not, I won't be using it this time." Thad replied.

Charles knelt beside my head and wiped the head of his cock across my lips. "Open Sesame." he said.

I felt Thad kneeling on the mattress below me. I automatically lifted my legs to accommodate him. He slipped in easily, quickly hitting a fast rhythm as he plunged in and out of my rectum.

In under ten minutes after both men had ejaculated, I was pointed to the bathroom.

"Get cleaned up. When you're done, we'll be out on the deck. The afternoon meal is almost ready and it looks like you're going to need some fuel to make it through the night. Everyone appears to want to welcome you to our little club properly." Dan said. "Also, I'm going to talk to Jerry and find out what the fuck he was thinking."

I brushed my teeth and wiped the drying cum from between my legs. It took several wipes with a warm washcloth to remove the residual lube.

Tony had gone out and put potatoes on the grill to cook much earlier. At this time he was grilling steaks.

Everyone was dressed in at least a shirt and pants except Paul and I who were completely naked. Someone gave me a bottle of Coke.

While we were eating, everything was normal except for the lack of clothes. People asked what I did and where I was from. I explained I was in the military and had been posted overseas twice.

"How were the women? Easy to score with?" asked Charles.

"I'm not sure, Charles. The men were easy enough though." I replied.

It was obvious to see that Charles blushed.

When the meal was over everyone returned to the living room.

Dan stepped out of his pants, sat down on a chair and called first dibs on me. I sucked off every man at least once that evening, except Jerry, who was apparently still intent on destroying my ass. Both times he fucked me were pretty intense.

I got two visitors overnight both seeking my mouth.

I was the first one awake in the morning. I started the coffee pot and went in to shave, run an enema and shower.

I came out of the bathroom to see Tony pouring himself a cup of coffee.

"Grab a cup and come out on the deck. The sunrise from here is always spectacular." Tony told me.

The morning mountain air was a touch more than 'crisp'. Little Dave immediately turning into a turtle.

"Go get a blanket." Tony said, "Don't want you catching a cold."

He was right, the sunrise was absolutely stunning.

We went in and Tony asked what I thought of the house. I told him that I thought it was pretty stellar and that he obviously hung around a different socio-economic class than I did.