A Hidden Life - Fort Carson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here's the thing, my parents use this house once a year for two weeks during Christmas. That's it." he said, "They have several other homes scattered around that are used similarly."

Tony continued, "I was supposed to go to Harvard and then take over my dad's business. Since I go to UCCS, you can guess they weren't happy about my decision. My parents know I like guys. They thought I was in love with Paul and even offered to send him to Harvard as well in an attempt to get me there."

"Wow. Pretty awesome parents." I said.

"Yeah, they are actually. Just a bit pushy." he said.

"Hey, mother fuckers, what's up?" Dan asked, while heading to the fridge.

Both Tony and I said good morning to him.

Dan swiveled his head around and said "The three of us should go outside to talk."

"What's up?" asked Tony.

Once outside, Dan told us he had talked with Jerry to find out what his beef with me was about. It turned out that Jerry was a little pissed at the jeers he got about having a little dick because I deep throated him so easily.

"Should I send him home?" asked Tony.

"You might, or maybe we just tell him that he is to have nothing to do with Dave for the rest of the weekend." said Dan.

"Dan, you said he was all butt hurt about the jeers, right?" I asked.

"That's what I got from talking to him." Dan replied.

"Okay. How about we reverse that? Put me in a position where I have to suck Jerry after sucking someone else." I said, "I'll choke on him, you two can send some jeers my way."

"Sounds like a good idea to me." said Tony, "We'll have a cocksucker race later this morning. I'll talk with Paul and tell him what we need to happen."

The 'race' came about a couple of hours later. After everyone had eaten and taken showers. Tony announced the new 'game' and that it might be a staple of future meet ups depending on how it went.

Tony lined the feeders up from left to right in this order: Tony, Jerry, Charles, Thad and Dan.

Paul flipped a coin saying "Heads, you start on the left, tails you start on the right." Paul caught the coin and put it on his wrist for a split second before declaring the toss as 'heads'.

I knelt in front of Tony who's cock was already filled enough to be at half mast. In two gulps, I had him in my throat.

"Oh yeah. Just like that." Tony said. His thighs were clamped hard onto my sides in an effort to expedite his orgasm.

Paul was keeping up on the other end. Dan had started to move his hips.

Both men came at about the same time. Normally, I like to get all the cum I can out of a cock, but since we were 'racing', Tony's cock was out of my mouth right after the last shot of cum.

I switched to kneel in front of Jerry. No matter how he felt about the jeers yesterday, his penis was already responding in anticipation of the blow job he was about to get.

I didn't simply take him into my mouth, instead I licked the precum off his cock where it had ran down his shaft. When there was no more precum to lick off, I went to the source and put his glans into my mouth, compressing the glans slightly with my lips covering my teeth once he was in, my tongue focused on his frenulum, not furiously, but definitely constantly.

Jerry was rock hard and at his full nine inches when I started to swallow him. Keep in mind, I had just deep throated the thick eight inch cock sitting next to him.

I pushed out my tongue and swallowed his glans. My gag reflex did not trigger, but I 'gagged' anyway, pulling him out of my throat and mouth.

"Too much for you cocksucker?" Dan asked.

I didn't answer, instead I swallowed his glans again, this time 'choking' on it while keeping the glans in my throat.

"You must be getting deeper than I did." said Tony to Jerry.

I swear I felt Jerry's cock swell with pride as deep throated him.

Charles cock had succumbed to Paul's ministrations while I continued to work on Jerry and Paul had his head in Thad's lap making him the defacto winner of the contest.

I stayed focused on Jerry. Getting him to, and keeping him, riding the razor's edge of orgasm. As I felt myself losing the battle, I reached up under his shirt and pinched his right nipple.

If it were a rodeo, I would have gotten a successful ride for hanging on during the next eight seconds of wild bucking, twisting and arching that was Jerry's orgasm.

As he deflated, I purposefully let his cock out of my mouth well before I got all of his cum. I pulled away in one continuous motion, my lips gliding down his shaft and over his glans, leaving his long, wet, cock lying across his thigh for everyone to marvel at.

The plan must have worked as Jerry's negative attitude towards me disappeared. When he fucked me that evening on the air mattress, doggy style this time, he was much gentler about it.

I successfully edged Tony and Thad later that day. Charles tried to edge himself, I explained to him that would not work, he had to let the cocksucker do it for him.

I had two visitors Saturday night. One wanting a blow job, the other, Thad, wanting to fuck me.

On Sunday morning, I was again up first and started coffee before going in to clean up.

I put on a clean set of clothes, then took my stuff out to my car. I came back in and got a cup of coffee and headed for the deck.

Tony came out on the deck with a coffee and a note. He handed me the note, which had his name and phone number, and asked me to call.

"You know, you get to cum today, before you leave, right?" he asked.

"That's okay, I'd rather not." I said, "I'm a submissive cocksucker, most men never even see my dick unless they are fucking me. I'm okay with that."

"Would you want to do this again?" Tony asked, "I'm planning on having another bash in October."

"I'd like that." I said, "Let me know when."