All Comments on 'A Hidden Life - Retirement'

by ASubmissiveCocksucker

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69about 7 years ago
More

I love sucking cocks and particularly love sucking cock in the park. I love the fact that it's a stranger, not knowing the person but just enjoying the pleasure of sucking cock and swallowing cum. One of the best cocks I've ever had was at a local park, nice, long, hard, craving my mouth filling me with cum. I'm glad the weather is changing, getting warm, so I can head out early in the morning and waiting for cock after cock to be serviced. Like your story, there's something special about a big black cock. I'd love to repeat the scene in your story, servicing two black cocks at the same time. I'm looking forward to more of your stories. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another GI Cocksucker

Like you, I am also retired, and enjoy spending time in local parks. Also like you I am what many would consider an alpha male, masculine in appearance and straight acting, but men looking for relief are easily able to identify me as a cocksucker. This has been true since my best friend talked me into sucking his cock in high school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The first black cock I sucked was a hobo walking down the tracks near my house. I asked if I could blow him and he said sure, I dropped to my knees unzipped him and pulled out the most beautiful cock. Big thick large veined I worked into my mouth when he started to face fuck me. I became totally submissive to his needs. I will always be a white bitch sissy boy for any black cock!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous